TEAM: Flab u Less (January)

Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Analyzed my food log and saw that it's never a good idea to skip dinner. I just ended up snacking on all the salty things in my pantry. Bad idea. I should plan better. Tomorrow I will!
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone.
    Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Mondays
    Last week's weight: 170
    Today's weight: 169

Have a wonderful week :)
    Cheers.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

I'll be out of the country starting tomorrow until the 22nd. I'm not sure if I'll have access to a scale. I'll be in Dubai, and I'll be back on my scale on December 27, 2017.

@craigo3154 - Any help?
  • rvaugh07
    rvaugh07 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Hi team,

I'll be in Dubai, and I'll be back on my scale on December 27, 2017.

Guessing you mean Jan 27, 2018?
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    mrsla01 wrote: »
    This past week was the last week for our winter break from school and work, thus last opportunity for a vacation. Needless to say, I tracked all week, but also gained...

Username: mrsla01
    Weigh in week: Jan week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 227.5
    Todays Weight: 229.6 (will not last long!!)

Great attitude.
  • shawna357
    Options
    rvaugh07 wrote: »
    Username: rvaugh07
    Weigh in week: Jan week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 232
    Todays Weight: 229

Woohoo for the 220s haven't seen a number this low since freshman/sophmore year in high school, can't wait to get to numbers I haven't seen since middle school! Being obese my whole life has sucked but I'm happy to finally be changing my habits and doing it all naturally!

Awesome!!!
  • shawna357
    Options
    Woke up with a headache and a sick little girl. I am hoping the flu has not entered my house. I don't think my grandmother could survive from it. I am going to try and get my water and planks in hope everyone is healthy and staying warm. Have a blessed day.
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to peel my butt out of bed and get on the treadmill for 30 minutes before work. It has been almost 2 months since I have done this. I was previously in a pretty good habit of getting in 30-45 minutes every morning. I'm struggling with untreated sleep apnea and as a result I do not sleep well and wake up tired every morning. Which is another reason I need to fight it and get my butt up....Losing this weight will improve all of that. Hoping to be able to get this habit back into gear this week!
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

rvaugh07 wrote: »
    Hi team,

I'll be in Dubai, and I'll be back on my scale on December 27, 2017.

Guessing you mean Jan 27, 2018?

Yes lol!! sorry thanks for catching that. I'm at work, and the dates got mixed up from January 9, 2018 until January 22nd I'll be out of the country. My weigh in is on Saturday, so I thought 27th would cover me.
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today I went for a 30 minute walk outside! I was cold at first but then I started to warm up which told me I was actually getting a workout! I’m trying to keep on this track so that I can be fit and healthy.
    I have possibly lost about four lbs in the past two weeks so yay!

Just wanted to tell you where I am at in my progress.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good determination!

I was not able to get up early this morning, although I know every time when I was able to, I always felt great the whole day after exercise.

I will learn from you~
    Well I managed to peel my butt out of bed and get on the treadmill for 30 minutes before work. It has been almost 2 months since I have done this. I was previously in a pretty good habit of getting in 30-45 minutes every morning. I'm struggling with untreated sleep apnea and as a result I do not sleep well and wake up tired every morning. Which is another reason I need to fight it and get my butt up....Losing this weight will improve all of that. Hoping to be able to get this habit back into gear this week!

• koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
    Today I went for a 30 minute walk outside! I was cold at first but then I started to warm up which told me I was actually getting a workout! I’m trying to keep on this track so that I can be fit and healthy.
    I have possibly lost about four lbs in the past two weeks so yay!

Just wanted to tell you where I am at in my progress.

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    @shawna357 hope you two feel better soon.
    @MichelleRenee_76 great job getting up and moving!! Keep it up and you'll feel better.
    @gkingbr what a great feeling! Always motivates me more when someone not close to me notices I've lost weight. It's a great self esteem booster!!
    @Ehisadu355 great loss!!
    That's great @shamrockmist, keep rockin' those walks and you will definitely lose some weight!
    @JulieAL1969 That sounds like a lot of fun!! I always say I'm gonna do a video workout but never get around to it, and I'm too self conscious to go to a class.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    It took me 3.5 hours to dig my from under the snow. That's my exercise for today. 6 glasses of water down so far.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    January 8th
    Exercised: 40 min walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Water: 32oz out of 64oz

Before the holidays the daily check ins really help me stay on track. So, my goal for this week is to check in daily.
This discussion has been closed.