Replies

• shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    shawna357
    Week 2 of Jan
    Weigh in day Friday
    P.W. 199.8
    C.W. 198.2

Feeling much better today but still taking it easy. Suppose to get freezing rain sometime today so not looking forward to that at all. I love how active this team is this this month and the losses are amazing.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for our next mini xhallenge? I know at the first of the month someone suggested trying a new food and posting each day. What does everyone think?
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    @laurenebarger, is there a spreadsheet to see last weeks results?
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    I started to head out to the gym, but it was so foggy, I could have scarcely deciphered the traffic lights so I made a U_turn right back home and got on my treadmill.
  • deirdrea
    deirdrea Posts: 5 Member
    Username: deirdrea
    Weigh in week: Jan Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 281.2
    Today's weight: 279.8
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Weigh in date: Fridays
    Previous 171.4 lbs
    Current 169.8 lbs
    Doing Dry January. And I imagine that mad e a difference this week in weight loss. Hope it continues.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Username: shockvalue07
    Weigh-in Week: 2
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    Last Weeks weight: 187.2
    This Weeks weight: 195.0
    So sorry guys!!
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2018
    User: shamrockmist
    Weigh week: Week 2
    Weigh in date: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 178.6
    Current weight: 175.2
  • STLGraffitiQueen
    STLGraffitiQueen Posts: 27 Member
    Username: STLGraffitiQueen
    Weigh in week: Jan Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous week's weight: 308.4
    Today's weight: 308

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Username: aganey
    Weigh-in Week: 2
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    Last Weeks weight: 185.2
    This Weeks weight: 187.0

Sorry :# It’s about a week before TOM and that’s when I crave EVERYTHING. I have no control. Should do better next week!

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    January 12th
    Exercised: 30 min walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Water: 48 oz out of 64 oz
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    ToadstoolBetty
    Week 2
    Previous weight 164.2
    Current weight 162.2

I haven't been tracking anything. This is due to being active again and all that extra Christmas food ending. Oh and booze, there was a lot of that towards the end. I gained 10 lbs .
    I have noticed that I feel much better. I was getting indigestion during the whole of December. Feeling fresh and clean Again.
  • emmalou25mk
    emmalou25mk Posts: 25 Member
    Emmalou25mk
    Week 2 - Weigh Day Saturday
    LW- 260
    TW - 259

Halo top launched in the UK and I gave been trying it out.. must try harder next week!!
  • shawna357
    I love reading all these posts and seeing the support we are giving one another. The losses are still great and hugs to ones that are struggling. I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning and was bummed it didnt come around Christmas but love seeing the white covering the ground. I hope all this kills the germs lurking on the air.
    Hope everyone has a blessed day.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Hello my fellow flab-u-less people! I seemed to have gotten my motivation back today after a week filled with homemade from scratch pound cake (made for husband and I’ve eaten more than I’m willing to say) , Mexican food, pizza, ice cream, chips and anything else I was craving and ate without a care in the world. I am excited to say that I’m back on track today. I promised myself I would take it week by week. My promise to myself this week is to log every day! I tend to not log when I start going off the deep end. If I don’t log, I didn’t eat it (what I tell myself subconsciously which is so far from the truth). I do so much better when I log and I get so excited when I see that message that aganey has completed her diary and was under her calorie goal. Seeing that message makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I wish that feeling outweighed cravings ALL of the time but unfortunately it doesn’t for me. I’m going to push through my cravings though and try to stay in my calories. I was so thrilled to see 185.2 last week and so disappointed to see 187.0 this week. I feel like all the hard work I did to get to 185.2 was wasted. I know I can do it if I just stay consistent. I believe consistency is the key and that’s where I mess up. I envy the people who have committed to the “lifestyle” change. I’m trying but it’s so hard. I’m not giving up though. I don’t comment much on here but I do come and read your posts everyday. You all are so supportive of each other and keep spirits high. Keep doing what you’re doing. It’s keeping me from staying in a rut! Y’all are awesome!
  • shawna357
    Well team we almost got third place. Congrats to our top three biggest losers on our team: @ehisadu355 , @eyer0ll , and @JulieAL1969 . This is my last day of rest and I am 100 percent so ready to get back on track.

What do you all think about the next mini challenge being another exercise by being active for 30 mins a day? We can post yes and the activity if you would like. I for one am still sticking to the water as well. I hope these are helping you all in one way or another. Have a blessed day.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    shawna357 wrote: »
    Well team we almost got third place. Congrats to our top three biggest losers on our team: @ehisadu355 , @eyer0ll , and @JulieAL1969 . This is my last day of rest and I am 100 percent so ready to get back on track.

What do you all think about the next mini challenge being another exercise by being active for 30 mins a day? We can post yes and the activity if you would like. I for one am still sticking to the water as well. I hope these are helping you all in one way or another. Have a blessed day.

I like the exercise challenge. If not 30 minutes, then you could do 20-30 minutes? Otherwise, I like it. Thanks!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    WA_Teacher
    January Week 3
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 216.2
    Current Weight: 214.8
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Dec 24): 140
    Week 1 (Dec 31): 139.3
    Week 2 (Jan 07): 137.6
    Week 3 (Jan 14): 137.8
    Week 4 (Jan 21):
    Week 5 (Jan 28):

• mrsla01
    mrsla01 Posts: 11 Member
    Username: mrsla01
    Weigh in week: Jan Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 229.6
    Todays Weight: 229.6

Not sure how to accurately record as our old scale does not work (numbers keep changing each time you get on it, even if it's back to back within seconds). Purchased a new scale and it died after my husband tested it, new batteries did not help. We are going scale shopping again this week. Any suggestions on an economical and dependable scale?? Many thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.