TEAM: Flab u Less (January)

Options

Replies

• eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    64+ ozs. water (I lost track of exactly how much), lots of squats, nice long walk today.
  • T33na
    T33na Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Username: T33na
    Weigh in day: Tuesdays
    Today's weight: 310.4
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I got my water in yesterday. I did so great before 10pm. Then, I had a candy binger. Almost 600 calories! Ugh, so mad!!! I was at 1200 before then. I did get back up on the treadmill this morning, though only for 20 minutes as I was running a little behind. The plan is to get back on this evening though. I meal prepped last night to be very healthy today. I just need strength for those late night snacking hours. Good news is, I cleaned out the candy last night so there is no more left to eat tonight. Lol. Somehow I have in my head it's fun to snack in bed while I play games on my phone just before sleeping.....maybe I have to quit playing the cooking games!! :D
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    How is everyone today?

Today is my Monday since I took yesterday off and I am excited to be back on track and get back into the gym after work today.

What is everyone else up too?
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I got my water in yesterday. I did so great before 10pm. Then, I had a candy binger. Almost 600 calories! Ugh, so mad!!! I was at 1200 before then. I did get back up on the treadmill this morning, though only for 20 minutes as I was running a little behind. The plan is to get back on this evening though. I meal prepped last night to be very healthy today. I just need strength for those late night snacking hours. Good news is, I cleaned out the candy last night so there is no more left to eat tonight. Lol. Somehow I have in my head it's fun to snack in bed while I play games on my phone just before sleeping.....maybe I have to quit playing the cooking games!! :D

Haha about the cooking games! This happens to everyone at some point im glad to see you arent letting it get you down!
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Morning ya'll! So glad it finally warmed up to above freezing yesterday lol we might even get into the 60s later this week. Go figure, blizzard one week, 60s the next. Yesterday I did really well with my water and calorie intake! I hit 64 oz, which I haven't done in a really long time. I want to try and hit that again plus a few extra.

Side note: When you start drinking more water than you're used to, remember to use the restroom before leaving work for a long commute :wink:
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Weigh in week Jan #2
    Weigh in day Tuesday
    Previous weight 194.4
    Toadys weight 193.3
    Total loss 1.1 lb
    Yesterday I spent 3.5 hours digging my car out of the snow, today I helped my daughter to dig hers out after 70 mins. Will get on the treadmill for 30 mins later . Logging in and water hydration continue.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great job keeping up your workout.

I have been so far on course. This year I decided to introduce a small change at a time. first was to have only 3 meals, no snacks. Then, I added healthiest food choices one at a time. this week I am back to the gym. First goal is just to get there; I can do jogging on the treadmill or weights, or even just sit in the sauna :D .

you know what's the hardest thing? The no snacks part. Especially after dinner. i made it through for >7 days!
    How is everyone today?

Today is my Monday since I took yesterday off and I am excited to be back on track and get back into the gym after work today.

What is everyone else up too?

• Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in Chicago now heading to Frankfort Germany I've managed to get in 11,563 steps today which is awesome.

My goal for this week is to get as many steps in as I can!! I will give an update tomorrow.

I mentioned before I'll be out of the country for almost 2 weeks, so I won't be able to weigh in during the normal Saturday weigh in.

I'll be able to weigh in the last Saturday of January.

Thank you,
    Lesscookies1
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

I'll be out of the country starting tomorrow until the 22nd. I'm not sure if I'll have access to a scale. I'll be in Dubai, and I'll be back on my scale on December 27, 2017.

@craigo3154 - Any help?

@Lesscookies1. (I assume next weigh in JANUARY 27 :) )

For the challenge I can put your weight at the same value for Jan 13 and Jan 20 as you have for Jan 6. This way you remain in the challenge, but minimal effect on Team Flab-U-Less's result. (and no reminders from Lauren (@laurenebargar.) and Shawna (@shawna357.) for weigh-in)

Would you like this.

Thank you for the advanced notice.

Hope you have a great trip.
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A little log from today ( January 9).

Hi everyone! Today was my first day back at the gym in a long time. I did 50 min on various cardio machines. I felt really good after being done with my exercise! I hope to continue on this weight loss path.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    January 9th
    Exercised: 32 mins of strength training
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Water: 56oz out of 64oz
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Username gkingbr
    Week 2
    Wednesday
    Last week 352.8lbs
    This week 350.2lbs

not nearly as good as last week but still a loss is a loss
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Username: eissacf25
    Weigh in week: Jan Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 248
    Today's weight: 246.2

I had a really good week! For the first time in forever, I didn't ruin a diet on a weekend :blush: I usually do a great job during the week and kill it on the weekends but I am dead serious about getting this weight off.

My goals this week are:
    1. Keep improving water
    2. Add in working out at least 4 days this week and increase to 5 next week
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Jan. Week 2
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 239.6
    Current Weight: 241.2

Well, my week out of town ended with a 1.6 gain. Honestly thought it would be more than that as I was not very disciplined and ate like a horse. Back to the grindstone this week!
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Eyer0ll
    Jan. week 2
    Wednesday
    Previous weight 196
    Current weight 192.6
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in week: Jan week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 219
    Today's Weight: 216

Been a rough week, no workouts and not eating much. Got my water in though! My dad had the flu and it turned to pneumonia. So I have spent all my time at the hospital. Thankfully the vent came out yesterday and he's off the sedatives. Still on dialysis but vastly improved! Hopefully i can get back to my exercise routine this week!
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ecowles675 wrote: »
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in week: Jan week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 219
    Today's Weight: 216

Been a rough week, no workouts and not eating much. Got my water in though! My dad had the flu and it turned to pneumonia. So I have spent all my time at the hospital. Thankfully the vent came out yesterday and he's off the sedatives. Still on dialysis but vastly improved! Hopefully i can get back to my exercise routine this week!

Great lose and I am sorry to hear about your dad, but happy to see he is doing better.
  • shawna357
    Options
    eyer0ll wrote: »
    Eyer0ll
    Jan. week 2
    Wednesday
    Previous weight 196
    Current weight 192.6

Awesome lose, what is your secret. lol
  • shawna357
    Options
    eissacf25 wrote: »
    Username: eissacf25
    Weigh in week: Jan Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 248
    Today's weight: 246.2

I had a really good week! For the first time in forever, I didn't ruin a diet on a weekend :blush: I usually do a great job during the week and kill it on the weekends but I am dead serious about getting this weight off.

My goals this week are:
    1. Keep improving water
    2. Add in working out at least 4 days this week and increase to 5 next week

Awesome to hear, and great goals to set.
This discussion has been closed.