TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @wewillbskinny
    @HASWLRS
    I noticed that most of the weigh-ins have been added to the spread sheet, but not the Monday (or early week) weigh-ins. Please don't forget us. :)

I have updated the weights that I could find in the thread. If I have missed anyone, or if you have yet to post your weight this week, please let me know!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    ahhhh booked a cruise vacation for july in time for my 1 year health kick anniversary (and our third anniversary, woo!) i'm going to lose my login streak at that point because i refuse to plug in but i'm super excited. going to see if i can lose another 25 lbs between now and then too :) ah goals.

Nothing like a cruise to keep you focused on your weight loss goals! Yes, do not plug in and do not worry about your streak while on your cruise! Just enjoy!!! Streaks are overrated, in my opinion. Success is measured by the scales and other NSV's, not by how many days you log in!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hey everyone, so sorry. I went MIA this past week. I have been struggling a bit with life in general. Lots of stress here at home. Not to mention i've got some serious winter blues here. I just need the sun to come back into my life! My goals this week will pretty much be the same. I am starting week 2 of C25K on monday. This is my 3rd doing this program. I started over this past week at a higher speed so completing week 2 is part of my goals this week. WIshing you all a wonderful weekend.

Sorry you are feeling stressed and have a case of the winter blues.....Hopefully your posted loss this week will help you feel better! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    January 19
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories - No
    Exercise- yes
    I over did the calories by 93. Just because it’s Friday doesn’t mean I should over indulge. At least I attempt to work off the calories over it was higher than that before exercising.

Good job exercising to get to only 93 calories over! Not bad on the grand scheme of things...no real damage done!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 259.8lbs
    Current weight: 254.3lbs

2018 Starting weight: 270.2lb
    Weekly loss: 5.5lbs
    2018 loss: 15.9lbs

TOTAL LOSS : 44.1lbs

really in the zone at the min

Absolutely you are in the zone....nicely done!!!!
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @wewillbskinny
    @HASWLRS
    I noticed that most of the weigh-ins have been added to the spread sheet, but not the Monday (or early week) weigh-ins. Please don't forget us. :)

I have updated the weights that I could find in the thread. If I have missed anyone, or if you have yet to post your weight this week, please let me know!!!

Uh oh. Does that mean mine wasnt counted? I believe it was 217.8
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So we finally found a new place to practice our TKD class with the option of a class specific to self protection. Stress is relieved
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    @wewillbskinny
    @HASWLRS

Thank you and welcome back. Hope you had a great time!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

SAHNinja wrote: »
    @wewillbskinny
    @HASWLRS

Uh oh. Does that mean mine wasnt counted? I believe it was 217.8

No, I got you. You posted your weight.
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Jan 20
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise N (rest day)
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - January Week #2 (January 7th to January 13th)

Winner's Circle (6 or 7 days)
    @bizgirl26 - ALL 7 DAYS!!!!!

Notable Effort (4 or 5 days)
    @thedestar
    @primekayprime

Attempted
    @RinsenRepeat
    @Coheednkimbria
    @karynclarke
    @motheroftwins95
    @Nicoletime4me

Congratulations to @bizgirl26.....the Winner for Week #2!!!

Congratulations!!
    @HASWLRS Thnks for the reminder...I have faithfully logged everyday in mfp, but not noted into challenge for accountibility. Will do so from now on.
  • RinsenRepeat
    Options
    Jan20
    Tracking Y
    Calories Exceeded...I had a calorie heavy bowl of dessert as cheat allowance for 1 meal pw
    Exercise Y, 15mins Hatha Yoga

It was fun to to get the heart rate up by doing my yoga practise at a vigorous fast pace while enjoying the outdoors...
    got to get some healthy sun rays on skin for vit D too, dont you think? B)
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sunday 21
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Yes 3 Mile Walk
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Jan 20th logging = Y calories = Y and exercise =y
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Tbbt :
    SamanthaLouiseMence
    Friday's
    Last week - 204lbs

Today - 201lbs

Sorry I’m late posting this week - it’s been manic at home… a lot going on and it’s a miracle I’ve had time to breath this week lol x
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's 179
    Todays Weight: 179
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    Previous Week: 241
    Current: 237.4

I am amazed by how these relatively small lifestyle changes are really adding up! Meal prepping and 20- 30min walks 5 days a week have really been paying off!
  • RinsenRepeat
    Options
    Sunday 21 January
    Tracking y
    Calories N
    exercise n
    My nutrition plan doesnt count calories...it counts strict macros... So I dont care that I am having one nice nutritious cooked dinner per week that contains calories as fat....its required to fit in with my weight training scheduled for tomorrow...once size plan does not fit all, and thats still cool too. B)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    bizgirl26
    last week 164. 2
    Today 159.8

10116386.png

@bizgirl26 won the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge last week by being under her calories and exercising for ALL 7 DAYS, and this week she lost 4.4 pounds! It's not a fluke, people.....it's science!! The exact number of pounds lost will vary for each person of course, and some will be in plateau modes currently and not lose, but CICO works if you stay the course!!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a cruise to keep you focused on your weight loss goals! Yes, do not plug in and do not worry about your streak while on your cruise! Just enjoy!!! Streaks are overrated, in my opinion. Success is measured by the scales and other NSV's, not by how many days you log in!

Exactly my feelings! don't get me wrong, another person on my list hit her 365th day today and she has been working it since day 1, so it is awesome to see her hit a bunch of goals. but i've also had another person on my flist get really discouraged when she lost her streak by accident. Like all things, balance!

Everyone is doing so well here though, keep kicking butt TBBTers!
This discussion has been closed.