Options
    Jan 10
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y, 60 min walk
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log my measurements tomorrow. Because although the scale is going up(building muscle), my overall size is getting smaller...
    For those in the same boat as me.
    .Lets not get discouraged by the lie the scale is telling. A scale cannot tell a big chunky pound of fat apart from a small condense pound of muscle...
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Username: FAR_from_FAT
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    September weight: 171.4
    Today's Weight: 171.6

We'll call it maintaining and move on from there!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I'm going to log my measurements tomorrow. Because although the scale is going up(building muscle), my overall size is getting smaller...
    For those in the same boat as me.
    .Lets not get discouraged by the lie the scale is telling. A scale cannot tell a big chunky pound of fat apart from a small condense pound of muscle...

Very well said. The number on the scale doesn't always tell the whole story!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: enyagoboom
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 195.1
    Current weight: 194.7

I'm in the home stretch! last paper is alllllllmost done!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26
    last week 166.6
    Today 164.2
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Jan 10th
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- Yes, 23 min circuit training. Finally got cleared for regular exercise!!
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Still haven't gotten into the hang of things... no excuses. I know I can do it I just need to make myself get back in the mindset...

Previous weight 217.4
    Current weight: 219
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Gwenfromnyc, @bizgirl26, @enyagoboom, nice job on the weight loss you three!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @enyagoboom, very exciting that your last paper is almost done. We've been along for the ride as you finish up your studies...can you tell us what the paper is on and what you will earn when this is all over? Just curious, of course!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    SAHNinja wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten into the hang of things... no excuses. I know I can do it I just need to make myself get back in the mindset...

Previous weight 217.4
    Current weight: 219

I am in the EXACT same boat as you!!!! I don't know where my head has gone!!! I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow; when I get back I need to take no prisoners as I find myself again!! I hope you can jump back in before then, but if not, we'll help each other along!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Jan 10th
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- Yes, 23 min circuit training. Finally got cleared for regular exercise!!

"Yay" to finally being cleared for regular exercise!! What to do first?!!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @enyagoboom, very exciting that your last paper is almost done. We've been along for the ride as you finish up your studies...can you tell us what the paper is on and what you will earn when this is all over? Just curious, of course!

lol - i write a lot, sorry. TL;DR, history major. which explains why i can explain things in details as shown below. :D

The degree is a bachelors in history. I started it 20 years ago and just... things went really bad with a divorce and all that mess and i didn't prioritize myself so suddenly it was 20 years later and I was like wth everyone wants a BA and I am ... 2 semesters from done? Such a stupid mistake.

My final class is on the medieval witchcraze and so this paper is a comparison of three separate trials. Really ugly crap. All my classes have kind of been the worst of humanity - refugee crisis, pacific american relations, early american history. it has not made me a happy person to be around, for realz.

Anyway. the upshot is now that I'm done and will be cleared to graduate, I can get my SPHR (supervisor in human resources) cert, or at least sit for it - the darn thing has a 50% pass/fail rate. Between that, my time in HR, and my degree I am really hoping I can get a solid job in northern VA so I can actually live in the same vicinity as my husband for most of the year (unless he's out for a disaster).

This crazy is (almost) done, but the next round is right around the corner. Thankfully I'm better prepared and we're through the holidays. I've tracked my food every day this week solid, and had done a lot of meal tracks (just not full days) last week, so I'm definitely back in the habit there. Just need a little more time to get the fitness sorted again. :D

Aren't you glad you asked? lol!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @enyagoboom, I am glad I asked....thank you for sharing!
  • Gwenfromnyc
    Gwenfromnyc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Gwenfromnyc, @bizgirl26, @enyagoboom, nice job on the weight loss you three!!

I am slowly making strides
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1/11/18:
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes- it was a "warm" 50 degrees here today so I took a walk on my lunch break
This discussion has been closed.