TEAM: Run Track Minds (February)

craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 313 Member
    Hi All i'm Laura 39 ,trying a mix of veggi, slimming world lower carbs, filling up on cous cous, salads, soups , ryvtia, poached eggs atteh moment. I was just doing veggi slimming world but only lost 0.6lb in two weeks I know a loss is a loss but if I lost 1/4 of a pound a week it would be so frustrating. I noticed I bloat on pasta, bread, and anything containing wheat.
    Mondays weight was 142lb..would love to lose the 2lb at least this week. I also want to do the 30 day shred again . Looking forward to chatting x
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Hi I'm Allison and have been in this challenge for a few months now. Working on a high fat, low carb diet. I have watched my carb count cut by more than a third and am losing weight. Still not totally keto but have found something that is working. I look forward to losing more and winning in overall health in February!
  • asksteel
    asksteel Posts: 11 Member
    Hello. My name is Shannon, I'm 36. I was on this team last January to June and fell off cause of vacations and summer and all that good stuff and here I am again back at it. Id like to lose about 20 pounds. Would be nice to have it off for summer! Counting calories seems to be the only thing that works for me. I feel like I can still eat most things, I just need to be held accountable for the foods I do eat. Looking forward to the month of February! Good luck to everyone!
  • Dml_1993
    Dml_1993 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Diamond. And I am a mother of 3. My youngest is 8 months. I want to get back to where I was after I had mt first which is 150. I am 207 now. I have started keto and am having some good progress with it. I am excited to meet all of you and encourage eachother in our own journeys!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    @craigo3154 Can I please join back up in the Run Track Minds group. My weigh in day is Friday and last Friday I was 163.7. Thank you!
  • DStan304
    DStan304 Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2018
    Welcome everyone. Thanks for having me on the team. I have been gaining weight over the years and never thought anything of it. Since having a couple kids my physical activity level has gone down. Just haven't been able to move and travel as much with them due to them doing so young. I'm currently living in Japan so my posts will be at weird hours for y'all. My total weight loss goal is to go under 200lb. I'm planning to reach that by June.
  • julisfit
    julisfit Posts: 10 Member
    Hey everybody, I’m 5’ 3” and at 155lbs with my ultimate goal weight being 125. I’m not the healthiest eater but looking to change that. Excited to get started!
  • tmanke78
    tmanke78 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm excited to be joining you here! I'm working my way down and will hopefully be in one-derland by the end of the year. I do great as long as I keep tracking food (only missed 2 days in January).
  • Jewels8225
    Jewels8225 Posts: 20 Member
    jewels8225
    Weigh in Week: Feb week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous week’s weight: 195.6
    Todays weight: 197.2
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 51 Member
    Hi all! Thanks for having me. I've got about 40lbs to lose...truthfully when I get there I will reassess my goals because realistically I'm sure I could stand to lose 50. I'm currently working on losing 5% of my starting weight...and I am just about there! I started back in earnest right after Christmas--but I'm on 31 days of tracking every morsel-good, bad and the ugly. I'm finding success in being really honest with myself and accountable to myself. I am an ex athlete trapped in an unathletic body and I am digging myself out! I am hopeful to drop 8 lbs in Feb!
  • FeelingAlive
    FeelingAlive Posts: 117 Member
    Afternoon everyone! Been involved in this challenge for a few months now and looking forward to seeing everyone's successes and challenges for the next few months to come.

To team captain: My usual weigh in days are Mondays but due to a demanding schedule I would like to change it to Wednesdays please.
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 594 Member
    @FeelingAlive Weigh in day has been changed for February

@jewels8225 Weight has been recorded for the last weigh-in in January. February's weigh-ins will start on February 4th.
  • Debmal77
    @DreamPhedre Can you tell me if I am on this team now. I did not receive a response for my above request. Should I weigh in for the last week of January in the January thread?
  • DreamPhedre
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Hi Kris ( @DreamPhedre ) and Craig ( @craigo3154 ), I posted today’s weight on the January site and week 5. Hope that was correct. If not please let me know, I get confused sometimes lol. Hope your having a great day
  • Debmal77

Thank you!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Hello team mates! I am new. I am getting married in May and want to lose at 15 pounds before then but any loss is a loss.

I am going GF to try to reduce Hasimoto's symptoms and am going to cut down my alcohol consumption. My fitness goal will be to move everyday and do some strength training 3 times a week.

I'll be weighing in on Fridays.

I am not sure how much I weight at the moment. I've been hiding from the scale. Will go find it, dust it off, and get honest with myself.

Looking forward to this challenge!
  • DreamPhedre
    Hi Kris ( @DreamPhedre ) and Craig ( @craigo3154 ), I posted today’s weight on the January site and week 5. Hope that was correct. If not please let me know, I get confused sometimes lol. Hope your having a great day

Perfect @LiveLaughLove1969 I'll update it once I'm not on mobile
This discussion has been closed.