February 2018 Challenge!

Options

Replies

• 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I’ll try again this month! I have no idea what I weigh right now, though. I’ll weigh in and report back tomorrow morning.
  • katie039008
    katie039008 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to this. I’ve only been doing keto since Jan 1st. Very excited about how it’s going so far. I just never seem to eat enough. Let’s go February!

1/31 - 252.8
    2/4 -
    2/11 -
    2/18 -
    2/26 -
  • roxuloud125
    roxuloud125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! New to the keto journey but would love to lose some weight...I'm pregnant so after my baby is born dont wanna have to struggle to much to lose all the baby weight. So lets try this!

SW 1/31: 210
    2/4:
    2/11:
    2/18:
    2/25
  • Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So....stepped on the scale this morning to get my February starting weight....even with knee injections (and the left one is swollen and tight), not hitting my steps, and going over my carb allowance yesterday, the scale was still down 0.2.

2/1: 223.8
    2/4
    2/11
    2/18
    2/25

Getting really excited for Sunday - I will do my monthly measurements that day as well. I am noticing a difference in my tops around my waist. They are all a bit looser!!!!! Score!!!!! :)
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    All set for the next month! Wahooo!

February 1st: 239.0
    2/4
    2/11
    2/18
    2/25
    February 28:

• Lisbydezign
    Lisbydezign Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am ready for February!
    My short term goal is to lose 8.4 lbs by the end of the month...it doesn’t sound like that much, I should be able to do it!
    That’ll put me at 50lbs down. I can hardly wait.
    SW- 237.8
    Jan 31- 196.2
    2/4-
    2/11-
    2/18-
    2/25-
    2/28-
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @HaideeJo13 I've been wondering about the air fryer. I feel the same way about buffalo wings, and I happily bake them, but I think I might need an air fryer now. :D
  • lightj22
    lightj22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in. New here also.
    Jan loss 13 pounds
    Start Feb Weight: 200 lbs
    Feb Goal: 190 lbs

2/4-
    2/11-
    2/18-
    2/25-
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW 1/2/18:256

Wednesday 31st - 244.7

Sunday 02/04
    Sunday 02/11
    Sunday 02/18
    Sunday 02/25
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM i also happily baked them before totally worth it for wings lol. But the air fryer is a game changer. For one no preheat time. And you can even go from freezer to air fryer without defrosting. It's just so quick and easy. From frozen to done it takes about 20-25 minutes. You can even put microwave stuff in there, you can bake, in it. It adds such a good crisp to things. Way better than the soggyness you get in a microwave. When I first got it my husbands was like ANOTHER kitchen gadget? Now he uses is all the time even for frozen burritos and pizza pockets and stuff. In fact he even bought be another bigger one for Christmas. And NO two air fryers is not too many lol.. now I can do main dish in one and a side of some sort in another. I could go on and on about how amazing it is lol
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @HaideeJo13 Yep I need this in my life! Thanks for the tips!
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so happy to find a group eating like me! I'm excited to start this February Challenge. I started in January and both my husband and I are embracing this life style change. We both are doing keto and IF.

January 1: 266
    January 31: 249
    February Goal: 237

2/4:
    2/11:
    2/18:
    2/25:

• jacquiek929
    jacquiek929 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excited to be a part of this challenge! Can't wait! Have done low carb before, have some more knowledge and ready to kill it! Love the way I feel on Low carb!
    2/1 - Here we go... 264
    2/4 -
    2/11 -
    2/18 -
    2/26 -
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yeah, more and more of us! Welcome to everyone and welcome back to others and @HaideeJo13 remembering I'm a foreigner, how do you do buffalo wings? I mean the recipe? also maybe I too need an air-fryer!
    A thought............Fried air so that's the way to loose weight..........that's your secret for all the weight you've lost....... :D:D
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Haha! Seriously it is a part of my secret lol. I love It! So for my wings all I do is throw the wings in the air fryer, no oil, no nothing, just the wings. Cook them for 12 minutes flip them cook them for another 12 minutes And then toss them with some Frank's red hot sauce that has melted butter and some seasonings in it. Mmm mmm so yummy!! I wanna try some garlic parmesan wings.
  • Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love my air fryer....so great for cauliflower tots. We usually smoke our wings but now I am going to have to try them in the air fryer.
  • ems4771
    ems4771 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto. Any recommendations on how long should I try Keto alone before adding in Intermittent Fasting?
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    ems4771 wrote: »
    I'm new to Keto. Any recommendations on how long should I try Keto alone before adding in Intermittent Fasting?

I think what will happen is that you just won't get hungry so that you will naturally just drop a meal, for me it's breakfast but if I felt hungry I'd eat. Most days though I probably go from dinner about 7.30 / 8pm until sometime mid afternoon. It just depends on the day! Some people do longer fasts but that's not something that interests me currently, I like dinner at night and the social aspect of it not to mention the delightful tastes! So follow your body and eat when hungry and don't force it either way I'd say, obviously it's personal though!