Replies

• baileymelissa91
    baileymelissa91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to stat? I'm new to this group
  • babola123
    babola123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here's to Feb! Yesterday was hard with the Superbowl, so I'm going with my Sunday morning weight!

HW:185. CW:171.5 GW:140
    1/31: 173.5
    2/4: 171.5
    2/11:
    2/18:
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to stat? I'm new to this group

just post your weight! There's a spreadsheet (Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet) as well so just add your name and put in your weight and off you go. The motto here is 'it's NEVER too late!!'
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hey everyone, well done with the weighting in, doesn't matter if you haven't lost much or indeed anything. The important thing is to continue on and not think, 'I've broken it I'll give up!' That's how most of us got here to begin with! So carry on and well done to us all <3<3
  • debiupton
    debiupton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Here I am for some accountability:
    S/W 1/14 - 218lb

Sunday 02/04 - 206.8
    Sunday 02/11
    Sunday 02/18
    Sunday 02/25
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    February 1st: 239.0
    2/4: 242.8 (Had red wine & baked apples at an Imbolic celebration... hopefully just water weight and will be gone quickly!)
    2/11
    2/18
    2/25
    February 28:

• NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow keto-ers! I know some of you have had issues logging on to the Spreadsheet. I think it's an issue with the mfp browser.

Anyway, just tag me in your weigh-in post @NikkiJRM and I will update you on the Spreadsheet.

Or...

Send me a message with you email address. I can email you the link. I think once it's opened in another browser you can easily access it whenever you want or from Google Drive directly. Whichever you prefer. :)
  • natedecker13
    natedecker13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    late to check-in this week.
    1/28: 284.4
    2/4: 278.4
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    Hey fellow keto-ers! I know some of you have had issues logging on to the Spreadsheet. I think it's an issue with the mfp browser.

Anyway, just tag me in your weigh-in post @NikkiJRM and I will update you on the Spreadsheet.

Or...

Send me a message with you email address. I can email you the link. I think once it's opened in another browser you can easily access it whenever you want or from Google Drive directly. Whichever you prefer. :)

I tried to add my stats and it said I need to download an app to edit the spreadsheet. Is that right?
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I watch a lot of keto groups on FB. Never once posted on them lol. But I honestly feel like some people make this harder than it needs to be. I for one am not strict strict keto. For instance.. I eat the reduced sugar ketchup instead of regular. Keto police say NO!! They say no store bought ranch cuz it has sugar, no hellmans mayo cuz it has sugar. I have lost just about 50 lbs in 4 months and I ate all of that lol. Bullet proof coffee... might be awesome, I have yet to drink it lol. I guess it's just to each their own. I would have not gotten this far with this diet had I stuck to the keto police rules lol...
    With that said I'm definetly not trying to insult the one who are doing it the extreme strict keto way, more power to you. You guys rock!! We all rock, everyone ROCKS!!! :wink:
  • mznik114
    mznik114 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    I watch a lot of keto groups on FB. Never once posted on them lol. But I honestly feel like some people make this harder than it needs to be. I for one am not strict strict keto. For instance.. I eat the reduced sugar ketchup instead of regular. Keto police say NO!! They say no store bought ranch cuz it has sugar, no hellmans mayo cuz it has sugar. I have lost just about 50 lbs in 4 months and I ate all of that lol. Bullet proof coffee... might be awesome, I have yet to drink it lol. I guess it's just to each their own. I would have not gotten this far with this diet had I stuck to the keto police rules lol...
    With that said I'm definetly not trying to insult the one who are doing it the extreme strict keto way, more power to you. You guys rock!! We all rock, everyone ROCKS!!! :wink:

Great results... Congratulations!! Oh and I could never do without my Hellman's mayo!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I feel ya. I could eat ketchup on almost anything so I was not about to go ketchup free. And I love my mayo!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    debiupton wrote: »
    Hello! Here I am for some accountability:
    S/W 1/14 - 218lb

Sunday 02/04 - 206.8

Welcome and nice loss!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @natedecker13 that's a lot of weight away!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @HaideeJo13 @mznik114 what's not to love about Hellman's Mayo!!
  • Sari_renee
    Sari_renee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM 2/4 weight 168
  • tamsketo123
    tamsketo123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM sorry a bit late for check in but not able to open spread sheet.
    Sunday 02/04:200.6lbs
    Sunday 02/11:
    Sunday 02/18:
    Sunday 02/25:
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    I watch a lot of keto groups on FB. Keto police say NO!! They say no store bought ranch cuz it has sugar, no hellmans mayo cuz it has sugar. I have lost just about 50 lbs in 4 months and I ate all of that lol. We all rock, everyone ROCKS!!!

"What she said!" Here's the thing I like about off the shelf mayo. Mine has zero carbs, zero protein and 10g fat. It has 90cals per serving and all 90 are from fat. It kicks up my fat percentage with just a few servings. And even more important it makes everything taste delicious. I <3 eating fat!!!!!!
  • natedecker13
    natedecker13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @natedecker13 that's a lot of weight away!

thank you! had to up my eating a bit, was too large of a calorie deficit.