TEAM: Run Track Minds (March)

Options

Replies

• karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    To credability...
    Here is my "status". Left is six months ago. After long time of not taking care of myself, I started lifting weights at work. Right is this weekend (don't mind the unhappy face, self portraits in mirror isn't a favourite). 3 weeks ago, I logged in here and have started watching my food intake. I turn 39 next month, and have set my self a goal of a killer body next summer (I've remarried and since she is a little younger she has younger and fitter friends, and I want her to have the best looking man lol)

lny1qmeb7g7q.jpg
  • fromsoms
    fromsoms Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    To credability...

Haha…I usually look miserable in any photos too. Certainly a noticeable difference there. Hopefully you are doing this for yourself as well, and not so much any insecurities. You deserve the best from you! Good results so far, should be proud.
  • karsei01
    Options
    Well actually, in the past I've never done anything for me. I was married to a girl who had anciety, severe depression, suicidal, and who really needed others response to her missery.
    When she was strong enough, I managed to say to myself that I had to start thinking of me, and found the courrage to leave her.
    My new wife (we married in june) says she misses my belly, so actually I am only doing it for myself. I want to show what I really am and can be.
    I've been down the road of never prioritize myself before, and know the dangers...
  • Winnie_Cooper
    Winnie_Cooper Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    User Name: Winnie_Cooper
    March week 1
    Weigh In day: Monday
    Previous weight: 204
    Current weight: 199.5

Glad to be here for 2nd month. Was out of town this weekend and not checking in so will be joining the mini-challenge today. Going to use Sunday this week as my skip day. Good luck everyone!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Let's do this! I love starting my day with a motivational quote. It helps me keep strong, and motivated to do better for myself. There is so much negativity in the world.

68heels6qynd.jpgrk15mqebwhni.png

• luvmy4girlz
    luvmy4girlz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sunday, 3/4/18 Daily Check-in:
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: According to FitBit, yes :) Just household chores on Sunday.
    Water: 96
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Username: Tayojmama
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 186.4
    Today's Weight: 187.0
    Fighting a cold since Thursday. I remember when I could get rid of a cold with a days rest and not eating much resulted in a weight loss. Not the same these days :p
  • LinnyKitten
    LinnyKitten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LinnyKitten
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 194.8
    Today’s weight: 193.4
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes
    Calories - yes, under
    Tracked - yes
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Username: @karsei01
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 231 (26.03)
    Today's Weight: 227,5 (05.03)
    Loss this week:3,5lbs
    Loss March:3,5lbs
    Loss total:17lbs

Just saw the UAC now (have not been on the forum in the weekend)

But so far this month, everything logged, all days under (one day under by 10, but still under) and activity all days.

Great loss!

10 under still counts :wink:
  • DreamPhedre
    Options
    @fromsoms wrote: »
    Monday March 5th

Logged: Yes (I have made my log public)

Calories: Under by 110clas (thanks to exercise, again. But I can't keep letting exercise save me, got to eat better)

Exercise: 400cals (light)

Weight: 211lbs

My weigh in day was today and a total unexpected weight loss of 6.5kgs (14lbs) happened. I had been weighing myself using my cheap $5 analogue, never calibrated, rubbish Kmart scales, and finally used the digital scales at the gym first time today.

Should be good news, but now means I have 90cals less a day now, and need to do 6% more intensity or longer time for exercise. Dammit, was enjoying a small portion of roasted almonds daily

Sunday March 4th
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Under, but I ate back some exercise ones!
    Exercise: Yes, 1hr gym time plus 45 minute walk
    Water: 90 oz and counting

Close to 2hrs worth, good dedication! I aim for one a week, smash session.

Wow what a loss!

I find there can be a big difference when switching scales, so maybe keeping weighing in on the gym scale for the rest of the challenge if possible.
  • DreamPhedre
    Options
    Well actually, in the past I've never done anything for me. I was married to a girl who had anciety, severe depression, suicidal, and who really needed others response to her missery.
    When she was strong enough, I managed to say to myself that I had to start thinking of me, and found the courrage to leave her.
    My new wife (we married in june) says she misses my belly, so actually I am only doing it for myself. I want to show what I really am and can be.
    I've been down the road of never prioritize myself before, and know the dangers...

Awesome you are doing this for you! It's a hard road to getting to prioritize yourself
  • DreamPhedre
    Options
    User Name: @Winnie_Cooper
    March week 1
    Weigh In day: Monday
    Previous weight: 204
    Current weight: 199.5

Glad to be here for 2nd month. Was out of town this weekend and not checking in so will be joining the mini-challenge today. Going to use Sunday this week as my skip day. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations on getting to One-derland this week!
  • DreamPhedre
    Options
    Good morning! Let's do this! I love starting my day with a motivational quote. It helps me keep strong, and motivated to do better for myself. There is so much negativity in the world.

Great quotes! Love the second one
  • karsei01
    Options
    All logged, well belove and both gym and evening run today.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Logged: Yes (my diary by the way is public)
    Calories: :p:p:p:D Yeah, definitely over
    Exercise: Still got it in. I think it was more like 22, but I logged it at 20
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -1
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 278.2
    Current weight - 278.2
  • 7Natalie7
    7Natalie7 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March 5, 2018

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No (went over) :(
    Exercise: Yes

Tomorrow's a new day. I hope to do better.
This discussion has been closed.