• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: Danzibob2016
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 179
    Current Weight: 179

Nothing lost or gained even though away for a hen weekend! Will try harder this week!

You didn't gain and you stay at the same way that's the success celebrate honey celebrate!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Hi all! Sorry I haven't checked in before, but we lost power during a storm, and then my birthday was yesterday. I just turned 40 and am determined to get in the best shape of my life! I had my 20 year high school reunion 2 years ago and have been slowly gaining since then. I am up about 35 pounds. I had lots of goodies for my birthday, so this week might not be a loss.

Weekly Check-In

Week: March week 1
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 159.0

Daily Post

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes Under
    Exercise: Yes elliptical 30 mins
    Water: 64 oz

Happy happy birthday sorry your power was out and I know this is going to be a great year for you and you're going to lose your 35 lb that you gain we're rooting for you!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone!

Daily Post for Sunday:
    Track: No but I am back at it today
    Calories: I'm not sure because I didn't track.
    Exercise: No.
    Water: Around 50 ounces I believe.

Comments:
    I came back from Canada last night from my grandmother's house. Of course she tries to feed me everything lol but even though I didn't track I don't think I was crazy over my calorie limit. Kind of sad because I lost my MFP login streak but I'm going to look at it as a fresh start. Maybe it will help me make March like January. I'm feeling really motivated today so it's going to be a good day I think!

That's right stay positive we don't worry about yesterday what happened yesterday we just worry about today and live in the moment cuz today is the only changes that we have control over rooting for you
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 220.4
    Cw 218.4
    Track yes
    Calories under yes
    Exercise yes gym
    Starting off my month good

Way to go! YOU'RE SOOOO ROCKING IT
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-
    Today has been a mixed emotions kind of day with most of the day just wanting to cry. But I am proud of myself for not eating anything and everything that I could get in my mouth.
    Tracking Yes
    Exercise Yes 12,450 steps+arm weight training and intentional walking up and down the stairs at work this morning.
    Calories Yes Under
    Water 64oz.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Day/Goals: Rest day, did not make my calorie goal. Need to try a bit harder.
    Track: Kinda
    Calories: Nope
    Exercise: Rest
    Water Intake: 66 oz
  • WinkyElf
    WinkyElf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: Under!
    Excercise: Yes
    Water: yes
  • nfabros
    nfabros Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Travel today cross country but did well with packing protein powder and almonds. Worked out this evening and ate a nice local dinner but managed to eat with moderation. Worked out and burned 706 cals today. Food consumption was over my 1200 daily limit by 39 without deducting our the 700+ cals burned from exercise. Feeling good and motivated to keep going!

Daily post: Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over 39 but worked out and burned 706 so net under with exercise
    Exercise: yes
    Water: yes 160 oz
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Yes, under.
    Exercise: Sorta... I am spring cleaning and worked pretty much all day. Pretty sore from my Sunday hike and need to remember to stretch.
    Water Intake: low today. 750ml
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday

Calories: Not even close
    Exercise: barely....
    Water: 112 oz

Exhausted...... baby girl is sick and had a lot of trouble sleeping, so neither of us slept much at all. Spent most of Monday morning in a brain fog and slightly dizzy from sleep deprivation. But still managed to get some work done. Food = fuel to keep me awake.
    So I ate. I stuck to my snacks, and didn't go crazy with high calorie foods. So that's my little NSV. But I still went over by almost 800 calories.
    Oh well. I was too tired to care. haha
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: Flossie1981
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 263
    Todays Weight: 261
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    3/05 - great day albeit HUNGRY day :)
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise lots!
    Water lots!
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    memery7
    Week1 March
    PW 174
    CW 173
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 270.25
    Today's Weight: 268

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Going back to logging helped and I lost the weight I gained over the previous 2 weeks of not logging.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Got my normal walking in plus stared a pushup challenge with my guild on Habitica.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: Flossie1981
    Previous Week's weight: 263
    Todays Weight: 261

Awesome you're ROCKING THIS CHALLENGE KEEP IT UP
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday

Calories: yes and under
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 75 oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone!

Daily Post for Sunday:
    Track: No but I am back at it today
    Calories: I'm not sure because I didn't track.
    Water: Around 50 ounces I believe.

Comments:
    I came back from Canada last night from my grandmother's house. Of course she tries to feed me everything lol but even though I didn't track I don't think I was crazy over my calorie limit. Kind of sad because I lost my MFP login streak but I'm going to look at it as a fresh start. Maybe it will help me make March like January. I'm feeling really motivated today so it's going to be a good day I think!

That's right stay positive we don't worry about yesterday what happened yesterday we just worry about today and live in the moment cuz today is the only changes that we have control over rooting for you

So true. Why worry about yesterday? Take that energy and put it into making today better.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday:
    Track: Yes. Everything.
    Calories: Over. But I know what the culprit is. And I'm not letting it happen again today!
    Water: I think around 50 ounces.

Comments:
    I have my meals planned out for today and I plan on sticking to it so today I should be under. I need to work on the water intake though!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday:
    Track: Yes. Everything.
    Calories: Over. But I know what the culprit is. And I'm not letting it happen again today!
    Water: I think around 50 ounces.

Comments:
    I have my meals planned out for today and I plan on sticking to it so today I should be under. I need to work on the water intake though!

I totally agree stay positive about your day and try to get more water in YOU GOT THIS
This discussion has been closed.