Have a fantastic week everyone!
  • caras12
    caras12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This Sunday weigh in
    Feb 28th - 194
    March 4th - 193
    March 11th - 190.4
    March 18th 187.8 ( past my goal weight for the month)
    March 25th
    March 31st
  • cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am down 2# this week! It's moving along much better with my food log and intake. The weather is warming up so I can be outside walking more. Gardening season is soon here so that will be more exercise! Great job, everyone! I see that many of you are shedding pounds consistently. Nikki, I've been inspired and encouraged with your honest posts. I was starting to feel all alone in my discouragement and disappointment at not losing as fast as I want to. But since it took 10 years to put on, I shouldn't expect it to fall off quickly! Onward!
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    pendennis wrote: »

January 1: 266

Sunday 03/18: 233.9 (-4.1)

March Goal: 229

That's 32.1 pounds since New Years!!!!! B) You are a Rock Star. Only 1.9 pounds from your March goal as well. Congrats
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Feb 28th - 233.6
    March 4th - 239.6 (water gain from carrot soup)
    March 11th - 232.6
    March 18th - 230.4
    March 25th
    March 31st

Happy about this loss and truly looking forward to getting out of the stubborn 230s. I've been stuck here for far too long!!
  • shizzlebeef
    shizzlebeef Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1/04/2018 SW 256.5

3/04/2018 226 lbs
    3/11/2018 230 lbs
    3/18/2018 230 lbs

I have 1 more week or so to get to 220. Spring break is over so it’ll be easy going back to fasting and stuff. Gonna focus more!
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Goodbye 190's! HELLOOOOOOOOO 180's!
    I've mentioned in several posts about trying Stillman's for 2 weeks. Let me tell you, IT WORKS!! I'd recommend it over fasting. How I've benefitted personally:

1. Most meals are so incredibly boring there is little chance of overeating.
    2. Most of my meat/fish is portioned so there's no weighing
    3. I haven't had to worry about calorie deficit because I'm not even close to my upper limit.
    4. I feel satiated.
    5. No cravings for sweets or sugar whatsoever.
    6. Kicked my HWC addiction to the curb.
    7. Muscle mass is the same from last week, no drops.
    8. No exercise which means I've been spending extra time with my kiddies. :)

I am 4.2lbs away from my 2nd goal which gets my BMI UNDER 30!! Hoping to get there by April 1st. WOOT WOOT!

Feb 28th - 194.8
    March 4th - 193.4
    March 11th - 193.0
    March 18th - 189.0
    March 25th
    March 31st
  • Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @mznik114 ...It is basically just the egg fast except I still have some meat...bacon, steak, chicken...in place of all the cheese. I can do 6 or more eggs a day but just cannot do that much cheese.
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    pendennis wrote: »

January 1: 266

Sunday 03/18: 233.9 (-4.1)

March Goal: 229

That's 32.1 pounds since New Years!!!!! B) You are a Rock Star. Only 1.9 pounds from your March goal as well. Congrats

Thanks so much stormywxs288!!!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yippee doo, a lost! Just 0.6 but a loss! 157.2 rather than 157.8. I'm quite please with myself actually as it was my grand daughter's birthday at the weekend and I made the cake and it was decorated here at our house by my daughter and daughter in law (I'm allowed to do the inside that's not on view!!) Then the party was at our house as well (their electricity was mysteriously playing up........mmmm!) anyhow I didn't eat cake, or sweets not even a swipe of the icing when it was being decorated!

Well done everyone this week, there have been some fab losses.

Also; anyone not posting their weight who used to, but may still be checking this post, come back: we love you all. <3 It doesn't matter if you've been off track and gained, come back and start posting again. Going down in weight doesn't matter or should I say isn't the only bonus. It's the trying not to gain and even staying about the same that counts. Most of us gained the weight by avoiding the scales and that way more pounds lurk (or in my case leap on board!) I think it's just as important to stay the same weight rather than gain a load more. If this post helps you stay the same weight or minimise weight gain then use it as that. When you are feeling inspired again to loose weight you will be starting from a better position than if you have just gained a bit or stayed the same. It all helps and we'll all be supportive as we know what it's like! One day or several weeks and months >:) then o:) for a while then >:) you get the picture I'm sure!
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Starting: 153 (Jan 2018 - did not get serious about Keto until mid-February)
    Goal: Lose 2 lbs per week until I reach 115-120 depending on muscle gained (5'1" tall)
    1/01: 153
    3/04: 142
    3/11: 139 (-3)
    3/18: 137.6 (1.4)
    3/25:
    3/31:

I feel like it's going to be slow going now unless I change up some things like cutting back on/cutting out dairy and artificial sweeteners.
  • NikkiJRM
    Options
    @KristinLeeD I cut out sweeteners, dairy (1 week) & caffeine. I had inflammation in my joints again and that went away. I'm slowly reintroducing dairy but still leaving out the caffeine & sweeteners. It's definitely made a difference for me.
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM I think I'll cut back today and work on letting them go. I'm being selfish because I feel like they are the last things I've held on to! I know if I give them up, it's not forever (unless I decide later that I want to) so I'll see if it makes a difference! (If can give up complex carbs and my coffee creamer, I can do anything! lol)
  • lorifulton89
    lorifulton89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Feb 28th - 270
    March 4th - 264.8
    March 11th - 264.4
    March 18th - 263.0
    March 25th
    March 31st

My goal for the month is to lose 12 pounds. So far, I have lost 7 lbs.

I feel like my weightloss has stalled since the first week so I started walking this week. I am hopeful that walking will push my body into giving up some pounds. :)

Have a great week everyone!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @stormywxs288 excellent reasons for not waiting and well done!
  • NikkiJRM
    Options
    @stormywxs288 That's wonderful!! Checking my fitness rating is an obsession...okay, one of many. ;)
  • JoannaVenuto
    JoannaVenuto Posts: 46 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Yay to March!

I turned 30 last week (woohoo!) and my boyfriend took me to Vegas for 4 days. I really enjoyed it and decided to step out of keto for those days while sticking to OMAD to somewhat limit the damage, lol. I came back Friday and I was SO bloated! I could tell that there was a lot of water weight weighing me down and the flight back home felt uncomfortable and blah. Incredible how bad an effect carbs have on me. I had quite a few drinks as well, so I know I had more than 1500cals a day. All in all I had an amazing time in Vegas, I started a new decade and there's no time for having regrets! As a new immigrant in the US I had really missed travelling as I used to travel every 3 month or so. I did not step on the scale since I got back because I know I gained weight most of it being water and I don't want to worry about that.

I am back on OMAD and keto and will weigh in this week!

KCKO!

Soooo...I did end up weighing myself after my Vegas trip and in 4 days...4 days!...I had gained 8 pounds. WTH!!! I was so mad! But thank God I lost all of it the same week. It's incredibly frustrating to be a slow loser and a Speedy Gonzales gainer.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @JoannaVenuto I'm with you on that, it comes off slow but it goes on fast and though I know it's water weight and it will come off, it's never ever as fast as it came on! Great being the same weight again now though and the key thing is you didn't think 8lbs: what's the point and keep going up and up! You got back on to it and it's away and you will go down, remember the hare and the tortoise............ <3
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @NikkiRJM; 1 PullUp, @HaideeJo13: 8 pullups & 2-1/2 minute plank, @Stormywxs288: 4 pull ups & 2-1/2 minute plank, @Freischuetz: 5 perfect Dragon Flags, @Natedecker: Plank

How’s your “Get-R-Done” exercise challenge going? I’ve progressed to Three whole pull ups and close to a 2-minute plank. My pull ups are ugly and fast but I’m confident I’ll get to 4 or 5 by next week. I think I could do 2-1/2 min. plank today but I’m waiting until Monday to give both pull ups and plank a fresh/rested try. If I don’t accomplish my goals on Monday I’ll have all week to keep trying.

Thanks for the challenge. Hope all is going well for you. I <3 a good challenge.