Username: Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Week: Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 297.2
    Current Weight: 297.6
  • GoBlue1981
    GoBlue1981 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh-in day to @Asturiah @emmclean @Reanna143 @TypingToaster !
  • GoBlue1981
    Options
    Previous Weight: 170.3
    Current Weight: 170

Yesterday was crazy, traveling all day and got a new phone. Still getting the hang of it and figuring out how to use it and re-saving all my logins and saved text and shortcuts etc so I'm a little behind since I was away from my computer!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    GoBlue1981 wrote: »
    Previous Weight: 170.3
    Current Weight: 170

Yesterday was crazy, traveling all day and got a new phone. Still getting the hang of it and figuring out how to use it and re-saving all my logins and saved text and shortcuts etc so I'm a little behind since I was away from my computer!

New phones can be stressful! Was it fun trave, at least?
  • szymanskicolleen
    szymanskicolleen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    3/16: 143
    Last week:143
    Looking at my diary/nutrient graph, I need to add more protein and take out some carbs.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Username: TypingToaster
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 300
    Todays Weight: 299
  • GoBlue1981
    Options
    @concordancia yes, traveling to watch my bfs softball team play in a tournament in Clearwater,FL this weekend. We both used to live in Tampa so have a lot of friends here so it's a fun weekend!
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Username: MoyMG
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 273.4
    Todays Weight: 273.8

Still struggling with the flu, and making some poor (but expedient) food choices. Slowly improving.
  • concordancia
    Options
    March 17:

Exercise: yes (steps, winch monkey in the sailboat race, a little dancing)
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

I just paid $5 for a couple sips of a cocktail. Because that is how much Irish coffee I could make work. I tried to convince hubby it was really just whiskey and cream, but he said the coffee came through and had even less than me.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    This is for Saturday
    Calories no
    Track. Yes
    Exercise yes walking 30 min
    Weigh in Day was Monday Friday was 149
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes walking 40 min.
    I am traveling and forgot my iPad. I am using my husbands and it’s hard. Craug, can you just send me the link to get to this easily?
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    March 18
    Exercised?: Yes. Over 12,000 steps setting up and packing up drone racing course.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Lots of work setting up for the event and helping pack up.

Hamburger for lunch, but no bun. :) Fillings between the hamburger patties. The hamburger patty has less calories that a hamburger bun. :)

Despite best efforts did not fly well yesterday (and pretty annoyed at myself over it). Out of 3 working craft I started with, only one was working by the end (and these craft are pretty durable - usually survive 60mph+ impacts with little to no damage). Hopefully will do better next time.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for March 18 is plank. (standard, forearm or knee) (https://greatist.com/fitness/perfect-plank)

2 sets
    • First set 30 seconds if new to them, 60 seconds if a regular, 90 seconds if can regularly make 60 seconds. , wait 2
    • Second set 15 seconds, 30 seconds or 60 seconds
  • slofitness1978
    slofitness1978 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being AWOL the last part of the week, work took over :disappointed:

Username: mollymom07
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 156lbs
    Todays Weight: 155lbs
  • craigo3154
    Options
    March 19
    Exercised?: Yes. 3km in 24 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Short walk with a backpack in the forest. Drone flying while in the forest. Needed to reassure myself that I could actually fly after Sunday's poor showing.

I took video recording of two of the flights in the forest. I will upload it to youtube and share the link if people want to see where a little of where I usually walk.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for March 19 is dips ()

3 sets
    • First set till the point where you can do no more, wait 2 mins
    • Second set of 60% of the number you did in the first set (half, then another 10%), wait 2 mins
    • Third set of 50% of the number you did in the first set (half)
  • craigo3154
    Options
    westray16 wrote: »
    So pleased to get under the 14st figure - couldn't wait to record my weight! It's been such a big target in my mind for ages. Hope you can understand. Now off for a walk - it's made me feel so much better....

@westray16. Well done. It is a great feeling when you hit a progress target.

(For those who only know lbs. 14st is actually 196lbs, but mentally it's like getting to one'derland (<200lbs). It's more a mental hurdle and a great achievement to get through).

Walking makes me feel better too :) - I think better after a walk.

Awesome work.
  • concordancia
    Options
    March 18:
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

Hubby is off work due to a pinched nerve. Lots of extra walking to keep him from getting bored, plus I am doing all the chores. All this keeps me from getting bored, which means I am skipping afternoon snack. So very light on calories most days.
  • brunchowl
    brunchowl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Username: brunchowl
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 192
    Todays Weight: 187.8
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I haven't been in here to update my weight. This past week and a half was a bit much. I'll do better in the future :) But I do record my weight every day, so I know my weights on the days I was supposed to weigh in.

Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weight: 177.6
    Week 1: 178.6
    Week 2: 177.2
This discussion has been closed.