TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    So, team. Here's the next Question of the Week: What did you do well last week and what could you have done better?

Last week felt like a bad week for me, having to go out of town twice really messed up my workout routine and food tracking with the driving and all the distractions of being out of town but I did increase my water intake. I really need to focus on my eating when I am not able to go to the gym or get a workout in. The only upside, somehow I still lost weight instead of gained like I thought was going to happen.

But for me it is a new week and I already got my morning workout in before work so just have to use this momentum to carry me the next 5 days. Happy Monday Everyone!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I'm going to begin weighing in again. Here is my weigh in for March week 2. also posting this in the captains thread for the mods. Thanks for placing me in the cheer squad for the month.

Username - mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week - Week 2
    Weigh in Day - Saturday
    Previous weight: 205.7
    Todays weight: 204
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    March 19
    Calories Yes
    Tracking Yes
    Exercise 3 Mile Walk + Ab session
    Water 2850mls
    Steps 24,160
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 221
    Current Weight: 219

I see that married life agrees with you....another two pounds gone! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username:katevt78
    Weigh in day:Monday
    Week: March week 3
    Previous weight:183.6
    Today’s weight:180.4

Oh my gosh....so wonderful!! Another three pounds gone!! Way to go!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 164.0
    Todays Weight: 163.0

Another loss, another good week! Your head's back in the game!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, March 18
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Rearranged furniture in my home office. Moved desks and bookshelves around room. Off-loaded and re-loaded books on book shelves. Also moved tables and boxes and put everything back in order so that it's ready for me to work this morning. Only logged a portion of the time I actually spent on this in MFP. It took the better of about 4 to 5 hours.

Also, this past week was been busy and I didn't feel well for most of it. So much so that I didn't even log my foods all week. I just tried to focus on feeling better and sleeping better. Usually, when I don't log, I gain. So, while I would like to be closer to my March goal, I'm actually grateful for this morning's weigh in. It was at least down, not up, from last week. I am back to logging this week! :)

I must admit, when you were struggling at the beginning of last week and were not posting daily here, that I thought we would see a gain from you as well. You may not have been focused on logging your food, but you were still focused, just on other areas. Apparently those were the important areas for last week. Well done, and glad you are feeling back to your old self!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    dopey520 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    So, team. Here's the next Question of the Week: What did you do well last week and what could you have done better?

Last week felt like a bad week for me, having to go out of town twice really messed up my workout routine and food tracking with the driving and all the distractions of being out of town but I did increase my water intake. I really need to focus on my eating when I am not able to go to the gym or get a workout in. The only upside, somehow I still lost weight instead of gained like I thought was going to happen.

But for me it is a new week and I already got my morning workout in before work so just have to use this momentum to carry me the next 5 days. Happy Monday Everyone!

Great attitude, Albert! Life got in the way a bit, but instead of folding, you just did what you were capable of. In the end, you still lost weight!! And even if you hadn't, you had already resolved to starting the week off with gusto by getting back in the gym!! Monday...the universal "fresh start" day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I'm going to begin weighing in again. Here is my weigh in for March week 2. also posting this in the captains thread for the mods. Thanks for placing me in the cheer squad for the month.

Username - mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week - Week 2
    Weigh in Day - Saturday
    Previous weight: 205.7
    Todays weight: 204

Glad to have you back @mari_moulin. Hope your little break was exactly what you needed!! And since you didn't gain while you were away, I'd say it was a good break!
  • NEEENYA
    NEEENYA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Username: neeenya
    Weigh in week: March 19, Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous week's weight: 179.4
    This week's weight: 175.6

It is so true that nutrition is 80% and exercise is 20%! For the past year I have been working out a minimum of 3 days a week. But until I joined this community and using this app have I been stricter on my meals and snacking. Granted the lost may be water weight but I have less cravings for sugar and processed carbs.
  • PlummerBecky
    PlummerBecky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky
    Monday March 19th
    Tracking: Yes -
    Within Calories: No Stress at with having to work 11.5 hours today.
    Exercise: 20 minutes walking

Going to try to start the tracking of things again. Trying to get back on track
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3/19
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no
  • shanell3827
    shanell3827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today weight 154.0
    Slow progress but getting better with exercise!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise Yes 20 min walking

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Monday, March 19
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes