TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good night, team. I don't have the energy to comment, but I've read everything and entered weights where necessary. Today was a lot of cleaning. Tomorrow I have a family dinner, so I'll see you all tomorrow night or Sunday.

@HASWLRS We grant you the weekend off! Take some time for yourself and enjoy!
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Maybe all I needed was to tell the truth here that I’ve been a huge slacker. Today I did way better and feel like I’ve got some determination back!

March 30
    Exercise: yes, 45 min body pump, 15 min tabata
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Username - mari_moulin (Cheer squad)
    Weigh in Week - Week 4
    Weigh in Day - Saturday
    Previous weight: 203.4
    Todays weight: 202.2

Would love to come back to the challenge for April. Thanks for allowing me to be in Cheer squad for March. It did me a lot of good to take a step back for a bit.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    March 30
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - NO - not so good this week. I now have two sick kids on antibiotics =(
    Steps - 6,001 (32 Active Minutes)
    Water - 1500ml
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/30
    Pass day went out to celebrate spring break
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    3/30
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 28 min Focus T25
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options

March 31
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - No still sick
    Steps - 9,645
    Water - 2250
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/31
    Exercised: 2 T 25 workouts + 15 mins circuit training + 4.5 miles walking
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 16 glasses
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I am going out of town tomorrow and will be gone every weekend for the month of April. I plan to come back to the challenge for may. Can you automatically enroll me or do I need to sign on and re-join? Thank you!

@my3boys424, Craig took you off the spreadsheet for April. When you come back in May, just sign up again. You have to have a starting weight anyways. Just request to be back on TBBT and Craig will make that happen. Enjoy your weekends away but try to stay on track in spite of a change in your normal routine!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Username: holly2e
    Date: March 29
    Previous weight: 134.1
    Current weight: 133.8

To be honest, I have completely fallen off the wagon as far as logging and watching calories goes. I have still been exercising fairly regularly, which may be why the scale is still moving (super slowly) in the right direction, but I am feeling annoyed with myself. I think it all started when I got the flu and got out of the habit of tracking for a week or so. I have a long list of excuses, but I’ll spare you... for some reason, I just can’t seem to get it together! What do you all do when your motivation, and especially your follow-through, is lacking??
    I am close to my goal but I would like to go ahead and push toward the goal, not stay stuck in the same spot.

I wish I could say I have a plan or something for eating at Easter, but truth be told I never log on holidays or special occasions. It’s just too hard.

Sorry for the bummer post! On another note, we have been enjoying spring break and lots of outings and play dates with friends :smile:

@holly2e, Holly, as far as bummer posts go, this one is pretty mild!! I am just like you, in that when I get out of the routine of logging or exercising, it is extremely hard to get back into it right away. I find this especially true after a vacation, but the same would definitely be true after an extended illness. I don't know what the solution is to getting back into it right away.....it's probably as simple as waking up every day and reminding yourself how badly you want this, reminding yourself of the whys and reminding yourself that the way to achieve it is through logging your food and scheduling exercise.

Glad you've been able to get outside with the kids and enjoy some spring weather. I think the forecasted high for me today, on Easter Sunday, is just above freezing!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 29
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - No...had to spend 2 hours on the phone during my usual exercise time but did achieve 169 Active Minutes on my FitBit
    Steps - 17,811
    Water - 3050mls

@MelsLeanDream, This is not a rhetorical question....how do you get 169 active minutes without exercise? I have gotten active minutes before, without trying, but maybe only 10 if I've been moving things up and down stairs, for example.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: March Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 155.4
    Todays Weight: 154.4

@Coheednkimbria, very nice loss! Way to continue your downward trend and what a positive way to start April!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    I ordered a veggie pizza last night I blame it on Tom cravings sigh the flesh is so weak! Lol

@drea2011. Yes, but you stayed within your calorie goal!!!!! You satisfied your craving, but you also met your goal! That's putting what you've learned into practice and making it work for you... we can eat everything we want, in moderation!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The last couple weeks of March have been challenging. I'm looking forward to April and having things back in order. :)

@GardenMama129, You and me both, sister!!! Who else is going to make April their month?!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh-in day
    175.7 down almost 2 lbs.

I made it to the gym 3 days to lift weights and lots more golf :)
    I got in 2 and 1/2 rounds so far. 1 planned for tomorrow.

Easter: ham and carrot cake are my two favorite foods, so I am not going to log my food, but be mindful and enjoy in moderation. I want to keep moving forward!

@Journey4Jen, What great mindset...to enjoy in moderation, but keeping in mind the ultimate goal!! Great loss this week, and a great way to start the new month!! Kudos for continuing with your workout plan!!

Golf forecast in Southern Ontario....not good. Today's high will be 35 degrees F!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    okalex wrote: »
    Name okalex
    Weigh in day Friday week 4
    Previous weight 172.0
    Today's weight 171.0

@okalex, very nice loss this week!! You are sticking with the program!! Keep it up and we will see you in the 160's very soon!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ladyj22 wrote: »
    Ladyj22
    Friday

@ladyj22, Just a slight blip. You have a whole new month in front of you to undo it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Motheroftwins95
    Week 4
    Friday
    Previous weight: 151.0
    Current weight: 152.0

@motheroftwins95, just a slight blip for you as well, but not up for the month, if I am remembering correctly from entering your weight in the spreadsheet. You've been making progress...chipping away at the gain post Christmas and getting your head in a better place. Focus on that as you move forward into April. One of these days you will do more than just chip away at it....you will blast right through it!!! Just stay the course!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Maybe all I needed was to tell the truth here that I’ve been a huge slacker. Today I did way better and feel like I’ve got some determination back!

March 30
    Exercise: yes, 45 min body pump, 15 min tabata
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

@holly2e, Sometimes it is as easy as saying it out loud!!! When you shine the light on the boogey man, instead of letting him lurk in the darkness, he is not nearly so scary!!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Username - mari_moulin (Cheer squad)
    Weigh in Week - Week 4
    Weigh in Day - Saturday
    Previous weight: 203.4
    Todays weight: 202.2

Would love to come back to the challenge for April. Thanks for allowing me to be in Cheer squad for March. It did me a lot of good to take a step back for a bit.

@mari_moulin, We welcome you back with open arms!!! I am glad we will be here to celebrate onederland with you....that milestone is just around the corner!!
This discussion has been closed.