TEAM: Gutbusters (April)

Options

Replies

• wyjude
    wyjude Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For April 2nd a day late

Exercise no (unless you count speed cleaning your house in 2 hours because your mother in law was coming to visit)
    Calories totally busted it
    Tracking forgot
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    April 3
    Exercised ? Yes.
    Tracked ? Yes
    Calories ? Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Username: craigo3154
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: (64.8kg) 142.9
    Todays Weight: (64.7kg) 142.6

Was down at 63.8kg on Thursday morning last week, up to 65.1 after Easter, but seem to be on a downswing again.

Weight is not consistent even in maintenance.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    wyjude wrote: »
    For April 2nd a day late

Exercise no (unless you count speed cleaning your house in 2 hours because your mother in law was coming to visit)
    Calories totally busted it
    Tracking forgot

@wyjude. Actually speed/rage cleaning the house in 2 hours would definitely count. It's frenetic activity that leaves you exhausted. Definitely burns calories.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Username: aeloine
    Week: 1
    Weight: 221
  • krissturner
    krissturner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge:
    Exercise: Yes, walk/run, 35 minutes.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Daily Strength Challenge? Push ups (My least favorite thing), yes!

Goodluck Everyone!

All The Best-KrissTurner
  • szymanskicolleen
    szymanskicolleen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Work out yes
    Track yes
    Calories went over :(
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes. Lift, C25K, 30 min walk
    Tracked ? Yes
    Calories ? Yes
  • HSM2673
    HSM2673 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Username: HSM2673
    Starting weight: 150.0
    Yesterday weight: 150.6 week1
    Next weeks goal is to get under 150., I did this challenge 2 years ago and was able to get in the 130’s. I stop because family life was to hectic, helping my grandfather during his last days and I still help take care of my 92 yr old grandmother. I am thankful for a supporting husband and kids that understood that my grandparents needed me. Now I getting back on track, my youngest graduates in May from high school. I have a little more family help with grandma. Now it’s time to focus on me, which is not what I used to doing. But I want to be healthy and active, so when my kids decide to have family of their own, I want to active with my grandchildren. This is probably my one and only lengthy post, I usually a private person. I don’t like social media, I’m very selective on which sites I post on. Good luck to all. I posted this in the wrong thread, old username CHRISTINAGILLETTE
  • craigo3154
    Options
    April 4
    Exercised?: Yes. Walk 3km in 25 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Lateish walk, but before dark. Tried to do some flying, but quad video not working (fixed now).

Travelling to Perth in the morning (short notice).

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for April 04 is lunges ()

3 sets
    • First set 10 or 15 each leg (if 10 is too easy continue to 15).
    • Second set 6 or 9 each leg.
    • Third set 5 or 8 each leg.
  • sunderland_mich93
    sunderland_mich93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Username: sunderland_mich93
    Previous weeks weight: 202.7
    Today’s weight: 201.3
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Username: inshapeCK
    Previous weeks weight: 149.8 pounds
    Today’s weight: 150.7 pounds

UP 0.9 POUNDS

I AM ACTUALLY OKAY WITH THIS AS I LOST 4 WEEKS IN A ROW AND I AM WELL AWARE THAT EVERY NOW AND THEN A GAIN WILL COME MY WAY AND MY ENDOMETRIOSIS HAS BEEN TERRIBLE YESTERDAY AND TODAY WHICH I KNOW CAN CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN AND I AM STILL DOWN 19.3 POUNDS TOTAL AND I WAS UP TO 153.9 POUNDS ON MONDAY WHICH MEANT I WOULD HAVE TO LOSE 4.1 POUNDS IN 2 DAYS TO GET A MAINTAIN AND I WORKED HARD TO EAT HEALTHY AND TO NOT OVEREAT AND I MANAGED TO GET OFF 3.2 POUNDS IN 2 DAYS WHICH IS AMAZING!
  • sunderland_mich93
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    If I leave this group, will it take me out of the challenge?

@sunderland_mich93. Are you wanting to change groups or leave the challenge?

Respond to this message of PM me (Craig @craigo3154. or Ashley @AB0215.) We can help with whichever you are wanting to do.

I accidentally posted it on the wrong thread. I was just wanting to “unfollow” the April registration one.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Hi! No service in the Grand Canyon, but there is here in the middle of the desert. I haven't tracked precisely, but I am setting records with my step counts, and a lot of that includes hundreds of feet of elevation change.

Two more days on the road.
  • krissturner
    krissturner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge:
    Exercise: Yes, walk, 30 minutes.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Daily Strength Challenge? Lunges, yes!

Goodluck Everyone!

All The Best-KrissTurner
  • craigo3154
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    If I leave this group, will it take me out of the challenge?

@sunderland_mich93. Are you wanting to change groups or leave the challenge?

Respond to this message of PM me (Craig @craigo3154. or Ashley @AB0215.) We can help with whichever you are wanting to do.

I accidentally posted it on the wrong thread. I was just wanting to “unfollow” the April registration one.

@sunderland_mich93. Not a problem. The registrations thread is closed (no more messages - or notifications).

To un-follow a thread, just view the thread and click the yellow star. This will make the star white and you are not following it.
  • sunderland_mich93
    Options
    @craigo3154

After I sent that, I had JUST realized that they stopped and figured out why. Haha. I did the star thing. Thanks!

• craigo3154
    Options
    April 5
    Exercised?: Yes. 15,000 steps travelling to Perth (hills)

Travelled to Perth. Early morning. Late night. Lots of walking between places.

Airlines remembered gluten free preference.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for April 05 is plank. (standard, forearm or knee) (https://greatist.com/fitness/perfect-plank)

2 sets
    • First set 30 seconds if new to them, 60 seconds if a regular, 90 seconds if can regularly make 60 seconds. , wait 2
    • Second set 15 seconds, 30 seconds or 60 seconds
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Username: Stimpy56
    Week: April WK 1
    Weigh day: Thursday
    Previous week: 236.0
    Current weight: 240.0

I had a very bad week long week. I know its No Excuses, but I can do better.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    April 6
    Exercised?: Yes. Walk 7km in 55 mins in Perth (mostly flat)

In Perth, early morning walk to find breakfast and get brain in gear for the day.

Found a nice cafe that would allow a custom order at a reasonable price, so managed to get my normal bacon and egg breakfast (yay). (In Australia bacon is Canadian bacon, not what the US knows as bacon).

Posting early as flight home will have me home after midnight. I always track (it is a habit and MFP makes tracking super easy), and I cannot see me going over budget on low gluten/gluten free diet. (If I do, I will post and update stating so).

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for April 06 is dips ()

3 sets
    • First set till the point where you can do no more, wait 2 mins
    • Second set of 60% of the number you did in the first set (half, then another 10%), wait 2 mins
    • Third set of 50% of the number you did in the first set (half)
This discussion has been closed.