April 2018 Move Your @$$ Challenge

Options

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Adding 1 mile. It was too cold to sit outside at lunch and read my book, so I walked around the building a lot. I just need to breathe some fresh air in the middle of the day.

26.4/35
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options

@COUNTRYCREEK - Look forward to seeing you back next month! :+1:

Thank you, see you all then!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Adding another 25 miles for 150 out of 250.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,346 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yikes Dave! That snowfall would have sent me off the deep end. The Farmers Almanac says we may have snow in May.
    White outs and blizzards today. And of course, I receive an order of prerennials and a rose today because it is now the correct time to plant them according to the company,,,,lol.
    April 17: Adding 13 miles of walking and running
    TTD: 219 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    I am back on My FItness Pal looking for some motivating challenges to keep me moving I would like to join you all for May. Thank you!

Hi and welcome!!!! Come join us now, just set a small goal and have fun with us. :):D:):D
  • anaconda469
    Options
    After a day of rest I am ready to hit it again. Riding with my son is fun until......he continually drafts me sheltering from the wind. i wind up pulling him around (hes 37!), when I try to draft, he goes just fast enough that I can't get on his wheel! I thought this should be the other way around?

04/15 - 33.0 miles cycling (Daffodil Classic, & a very wet flooded event)
    04/16 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    04/17 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 333.0 miles

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Adding 3.15 miles for a 5k with my Girls on the Run group yesterday and 17 miles for a bike ride today.

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,265 Member
    Options
    04/16 - 2.67 miles
    04/17 - 7.80 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Chris
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Another 5K last Monday and I'm at 33 of 60K. These are exclusively from running/walking.

@Janet I can see on GC that our paces are comparable, only you go longer distances. Plus you ride your bike which I haven't done since my accident, but one of these days I'm gonna go for it.
    @Dave this winter of yours is ridiculous. It's 75F here, I'm walking around in a t-shirt and shorts
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    17 April 5.83 miles

MTD: 90.95
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@PLANJ - No problem! I think they have nicer looking tickers too. My only dig on them is that you can't enter a current mileage number greater than your goal number like you can with Ticker Factory. The way I've gotten around this is to mention my actual goal total in the title of the ticker and then when I hit my goal milemark, I change the goal field to match the current as I continue past it. That way it still lists how far I've gone and that there are "0 miles to go" and it's obvious I've made goal. So after you create your ticker, go to where it says "Code snippets" and click on "Forums" and then "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code". Copy the code (the url stuff in the square brackets) to your clipboard and then paste it into your daily messages you post here. I keep a copy in a notepad document too for easy access.

@COUNTRYCREEK - I mean @CLEPANT is right...if you want to join NOW...say with a reduced goal number of whatever you hope to accomplish between now and April 30th...you certainly can if you'd like! Whatever you wish to do...we'll be happy to have you join us either now OR later! :smile:

@DINOS - Can we trade weather for just ONE day...pretty pretty pleaaaasssse??? :smiley: We're getting another "dusting' of maybe 4" of snow again today and that should be it for a while....I hope. I'm not going to hold my breath.... :lol:

I made it to the gym for my full weight circuit and 3.0 miles today! :+1:

Dave
    rI85m6.png

Minnesota versus the weather below.... lol! That poor kid...

zfd43sbm52nl.gif

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    17th April
    7.53 miles walked

18th April
    6.53 miles walked

Total miles to date 110.39
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @clepant, @anaconda469 and @dave you sure make a girl feel welcome!! Thank you! :)
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Options
    3.5 treadmill miles. I guess I can say this was my "long run" for my 4 mile race this Saturday :smiley:

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,797 Member
    Options
    4/18
    28.49 miles
    446.55 lies MTD
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    April 1-18 = 41.3 Miles, all walking

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    Options
    04/15 - 33.0 miles cycling (Daffodil Classic, & a very wet flooded event)
    04/16 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    04/17 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/18 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 356.0 miles

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    @vhuber You have to let me know when you are coming to Lowell. That is very close to me. I ride my bicycle through Lowell a lot!
    Sounds awesome!

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yesterday was spent on the painting project & barn wood hunting in our OLD buildings on our land! Scored along with other rustic things I will use to incorporate in the office décor!

Rode 6, walked 2 & did intervals!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.