Post your Keto dinner pics!

Options

Replies

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    42wklb8m744a.jpeg

Getting ready for Meaty May with lamb loin chops cooked in ghee and topped with blue cheese. Of course I poured the ghee from the pan on top.
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    z5yct3u7qml7.jpg

Fluffy Cheese Souffle Omelet with 4oz Ribeye. How can you not LOVE keto?
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I had this whole recipe planned out, but ugh...I'm tired. So I rooted around in the fridge and fussed with the kitchen scale until I came up with this:

ba3tblf1wwla.jpeg

• stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    3erdc8o9e4iu.jpg

Bacon and Eggs are kind of a keto staple. To kick it up a notch I tried some parmesan Brussel sprouts with this old standby. I cut the sprouts in half and steamed them until they were tender. Then I smashed grated parm on each sprout face and quickly fried them face down in the fat from the bacon. They turned into crunchy, cheesy carb bombs that transformed plain old Bacon & Eggs into a keto breakfast feast. The other cool thing is that even though the Brussel sprouts were 4.2 carbs they also had 2.4 fiber, making them only 2.4 net carbs.
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    lqt8u4hq2n2m.jpg
    This was so good. The sauce alone was enough to make cardboard taste amazing!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Meat balls & tahini sauce
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Cinco de Mayo time.... (yes, I know it's not really a Mexican holiday, but any excuse for Mexican food is a good one)
    KetoSummit MexiRecipes
  • alexsa00
    alexsa00 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    These cheesecakes are amazing!!!
    Omg my Keto life is now complete!!!

mrtrwuiph1gw.jpg
    jy8sncpplem0.jpg

It looks SO good! Thank you for sharing!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    @CRZYFTM I must have missed the post on the cheesecake! Did you happen to share the recipe?? It looks absolutely delicious!
  • alexsa00
    alexsa00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    @CRZYFTM I must have missed the post on the cheesecake! Did you happen to share the recipe?? It looks absolutely delicious!

I didn't realize this was a post from a year ago or so before replying to it. I saved the link for the recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239793/keto-cheesecake-cupcakes/
    I'm definitely making them this weekend... ;)
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    9ubwg906hvrk.jpg

steamer veggies and meatloaf , made with salsa , pork rinds, 1 egg and pound of ground sirloin . total carbs 10 , net carbs 6 for whole meal . the meatloaf is actually only 1 carb per 2 slices .
    also added extra real butter to the veggies and sharp sliced cheese
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    alexsa00 wrote: »
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

I didn't realize this was a post from a year ago or so before replying to it. I saved the link for the recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239793/keto-cheesecake-cupcakes/
    I'm definitely making them this weekend... ;)

Thanks for the link! I will definitely be making them as well!
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    rqykjnti7uzd.jpg
    Peppercorn pork tenderloin, caesar salad, and parmesan zucchini! Came in at 11.9 net carbs when added the croutons. I hadn't eaten all day so I splurged!

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,706 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    canadjineh wrote: »
    How do you get dairy free buttered cabbage? Isn't that an oxymoron? Do you mean ghee? As in no milk proteins?

Something like Earth Balance maybe? I'm guessing there are several dairy free "butters" for vegans and those who are lactose intolerant.

Some of us are even allergic to dairy (yes, it can be allergen) - I have a sensitivity that isn't life threatening but is the same as a bad case of poison oak or poison ivy.

There are a lot of soy- or nut-based non-dairy products (imitation cheese, yogurt, milk, sour cream) for those of us who miss the creaminess. And lite olive oil with a little salt in it imitates the feel/taste of butter.

I was going to order some keto recipe books, but this thread is even better.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    In case you are missing the flavour of fruit: My rhubarb - very low in calories and carbs - add your own choice of sweetener but it doesn't take much. Didn't add any colour - that's what it looks like naturally 'Valentine rhubarb' 125g raw
    Calories 26 Sodium 5 mg
    Total Fat 0 g Potassium 351 mg
    Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 6 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 1 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 1 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg
    Vitamin A 2% Calcium 10%
    Vitamin C 16% Iron 1%

dso1xqdtevhg.jpg

ddg0qwbx87hi.jpg

• bozmo
    bozmo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Mexican chicken Enchiladas. Used La Tortilla's low carb wraps. The large ones are 6 grams net carbs per wrap. Bone in skin on (adds more flavor) chicken breast cooked on low in chicken stock, onion, garlic, cilantro, tomato, sweet paprika, pink salt and cracked black pepper. When chicken is cooked through removed from stock and shredded the chicken when cooled. Then strained the solids from the stock (discarded the solids) and used the stock to simmer the dried and seeded New Mexican chili peppers in until they were soft. Then in a blender combined 2/3rd's of the stock, onion, garlic, tomato, cilantro, dried oregano, and the soft cooked chili peppers and blended till smooth. Used the remaining 1/3rd of the stock to lightly heat the tortilla's in so they were soft and warm before filling them and rolling them. Filled the tortilla's with the shredded chicken and red onion. Poured about a third of the sauce to put on the bottom of the cast iron then laid the rolled tortillas in the cast iron on the sauce. Then put the remaining chicken around the tortilla's then poured the rest of the sauce all over the rolled tortillas and the loose chicken. Then covered with grated cheddar and jack cheese. Baked for about 8 minutes at 400F then turned broiler on and broiled for another few minutes. Then garnished with diced avocado, cilantro, lime, and fresh home made siracha creme (butter milk, sour cream, Greek yogurt, siracha, lemon juice, sea salt), and avocado lime creme (creamed avocado, butter milk, sour cream, Greek yogurt and lime juice).
    Mexican Chicken Enchiladas

48ke5szed4uf.jpg

tp5neebg5q5d.jpg

rppcbd68zi6x.jpg

grufespa3p9p.jpg

68bjyf1ml0l6.jpg

6u4x9xn91fda.jpg

fyagyvgel8zf.jpg

2uby0pe400wf.jpg

q6i3drm7le0i.jpg

n1896sv6avus.jpg