Post your Keto dinner pics!

Options

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    @Fyreside, perhaps caulirice? Or even the konjac rice (Miracle Noodle). I looove saag (Sarson ka saag - mustard greens. Palak saag - with spinach.) and could eat huge bowls of it, that makes a tasty accompaniment. Lots of ghee in it too if you want more fat.
    Some good paleo/low carb/keto Indian recipes here: https://myheartbeets.com/recipe-index/#all
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Oh that looks so yummy @canadjineh !
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    3 cups spinach
    4 strips thick cut bacon
    2 eggs

lgx5aj9nucbw.jpg
  • pdxhak
    Options
    The sushi looks good!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    etx771ecy2ax.jpeg
    Butter chicken and curry cauli-rice
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Stir fry!

rxi4arlwbkwq.jpg
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    qo0o5hjeyc9s.jpg

This is another spin off from the InstaPot pulled pork I made last Monday. The fixins for this salad were all chopped with my Vidalli Chop Wizzard. Chopped Tomatoes, Red Peppers, Onions, Celery, Napa Cabbage, Pickled Jalapenos and Avacado were the veggie choices. Sour Cream and Salsa were available for toppings. The star was of coarse Crispy Pulled Pork.

Obviously, you could use any veggies or toppings you like to make a Carnitas Salad. However, I highly recommend crisping up the Pulled Pork with pork fat in a frying pan, Carnitas style, before serving.

• stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    m3ske8salzwv.jpg

A great way to use left overs and add keto freindly veggies to your diet.
  • Enzedandy
    Enzedandy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    c6v549cd60de.jpg

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Mexican spiced chicken, buttery avo, sharp cheddar, black beans, tomato & cucumber salad, spinach and a dollop of sour cream. Yumm.
  • Enzedandy
    Enzedandy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    00uv1dv3h56f.jpg

Smoked salmon, quacamole, buttery asparaguy, boiled egg, sliced lemon and a few crackers for texture ;-)
  • pdxhak
    Options
    Shirataki noodles rinsed in water and then soaked in soy sauce (removes the pungent smell).

Pan fried with olive oil, sriracha, eggs, bacon and topped with fresh chopped mint leaves.

cin7hli8kh63.jpg
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Keto butter chicken made in the instant pot served with konjac noodles and cucumber dill yogurt sauce.