Post your Keto dinner pics!

Options

Replies

• stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello, new to posting. I started keto monday and have lost 3 pounds for a total of 11 in the past few weeks. Kids and husband wanted french bread pizza so I made a portobello mushroom pizza with spicy marinara, italian cheese, salami, spinach and broccoli.
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add the picture! :s
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Yummy, @anglyn1 - cucumber and mint raita made with greek yogourt - we often eat it with grilled Mediterranean burgers (cinnamon, oregano, and chili powder). I plop it on a pile of shredded romaine, hubby tops off his basmati rice.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Ribeye and chicken wings cooked in the air fryer with cauliflower risotto.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    z9v8eibwqyvj.jpeg
    Ruled.me oven grilled Asian chic thighs over spinach.
  • canadjineh
    Options
    That looks so awesome, @stormywxs288. Hahah, needs waaaay more asparagus (and bacon of course)!! I'm desperate for asparagus season here. They are late this year because of the high snowpack, probably won't be eating any for another month for sure. Two things I can't stand eating unless they are in season locally - asparagus, and stone fruits - because they are desperately insipid when transported more than 100 km.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    open faced portabella turkey burger topped with bacon, egg and avocado

s1ydhlgmb4li.jpg
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,114 Member
    Options
    pdxhak wrote: »
    mini deep dish pizza filled with pepperoni, salami, turkey sausage, mozzarella and parmesan. crust is almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, butter, mozzarella and egg.

That looks delicious! What are the exact measurements for the ingredients? Or where can I get a copy of the recipe? Thanks for sharing!
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    pdxhak wrote: »
    mini deep dish pizza filled with pepperoni, salami, turkey sausage, mozzarella and parmesan. crust is almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, butter, mozzarella and egg.

That looks delicious! What are the exact measurements for the ingredients? Or where can I get a copy of the recipe? Thanks for sharing!

The portions and instructions are in the video linked below :) I made my own pizza sauce, used a different pan and my own ingredients but none of that should matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hixPQprtAUc

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,114 Member
    Options
    @pdxhak thanks for the video!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    q8axucju53ny.jpeg

Wild caught shrimp
    Organic Grass Fed Beef
    Dairy-Free Buttered Cabbage
    Tahini Spinach
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    bm4fb19pi6h4.jpeg

Bacon egg and cheese Sammy
  • canadjineh
    Options
    How do you get dairy free buttered cabbage? Isn't that an oxymoron? Do you mean ghee? As in no milk proteins?