Post your Keto dinner pics!

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    How do you get dairy free buttered cabbage? Isn't that an oxymoron? Do you mean ghee? As in no milk proteins?

Something like Earth Balance maybe? I'm guessing there are several dairy free "butters" for vegans and those who are lactose intolerant.
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    How do you get dairy free buttered cabbage? Isn't that an oxymoron? Do you mean ghee? As in no milk proteins?

I mean it was “Buttered” Cabbage made with spectrum palm oil

• dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    edited April 2018
    b62vurfmpjku.jpeg

Tahini Spinach Salad & chicken
    Organic Grass Fed Meat Ball
    Garlic Cauliflower Mash
    Broccoli
    Red Pepper and Avocado
  • char1iej
    char1iej Posts: 36 Member
    Lunch from one day last week...
    30077969_167943337249808_6912430669532495872_n.jpg
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2018
    Corned Beef (cooked in InstaPot), Browned Cabbage (in Bacon Nectar). Not pictured was Deviled Eggs and Homemade Peanut Butter Cups and you can see the corner of my salad w/ Blue Cheese.

(The BIG chunk on the right of the platter … was mine!!)4lefq3pqakp9.jpg

(That is actually a HUGE serving platter .. it was a family dinner)
  • WattsJA
    Ribeye (12oz), Salad w/ Blue Cheese Dressing (4tbs), Seaweed Crisps, [2 ingredient] Peanut Butter (3tbs), Lily’s Baking Chocolate (3 squares).
    (I know, the chocolate looks like 4 squares … but they broke odd and it’s really [slightly more than] 3)

2zd85m89sq36.jpg
  • WattsJA
    Pork Belly (4oz), Cheddar Stuffed Sausage (x1), Breakfast Links (x6), Eggs (x4) w/ Leeks (x1/2) cooked in butter (2tbs) and topped with Colby Jack cheese (1oz) and avocado (x1/2).

iaebmnbs4kz0.jpg
  • WattsJA
    12oz Ribeye
    Beef Liver
    Butter Lettuce Salad w/ Cidny’s Blue cheese dressing and kelp sprinkles
    1oz Pecans
    (Upper right you can see the corner of the) Baked Seeweed crisps.

This is my OMAD to reach my goals.

knqdxudr4s4w.jpg
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Omg everything in this thread looks AMAZING. I'm hungry! Dinnertime!!
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    icfmxv3pecdu.jpg

First, full disclosure; I’m addicted to this BBQ sauce recipe from Papa G’s http://papag.cooking/Recipe-Index. However, there is a small problem with the recipe. He says you put the mixture back in the original bottle of No Sugar Added ketchup called for in the recipe. Problem: it doesn’t fit after adding all the ingredients???

No worries, I always immediately use the left over hefty portion in something else. I swear you could put it on roadkill and it would taste good. Today I put it in my crispy pulled pork frittata. I start it by crisping up about 4 ozs of pulled pork in some bacon fat in an oven proof pan on the stove top.

Then I pour my egg mixture over the pork & fat. Now comes the magic left over BBQ sauce I couldn’t get back in the bottle. I dollop randomly over the eggs before they set, then I sprinkle on about 2 ozs of a Mexican blend cheese.

To finish it off, I take it off the stove top and put in the oven. When I served it today, I added a little freshness to the final dish by topping with some Zima tomatoes that I believe must be in season directly from heaven.

• Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    It's finally BBQ weather here! :smiley: Rib steak with some blue cheese, enjoyed outside in the fresh spring air.

llyeb95tgvpj.jpg
  • knotgood77
    knotgood77 Posts: 69 Member
    03p86i5cz3jq.jpg Asparagus, fried with butter, and garlic. 2 duck eggs, and some chopped smoked sausage, fried in coconut oil.
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    ynikxv4jh37z.jpg
    I felt compelled to make something I could put the Papa G’s BBQ sauce I made this morning on. A deconstructed pulled pork sandwich made with my favorite PPS toppings seemed to fit the bill.
  • knotgood77
    knotgood77 Posts: 69 Member
    rl88bhk411h6.jpg
    About a half lb. of brisket, the last of what I smoked the other day. Spinach/Kale mix, sauteed in coconut oil, spiced with garlic, and soul seasoning. Topped with smoked cheddar.