TEAM: Run Track Minds (May)

Replies

• DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 594 Member
    I have been very active the last 3 months and trying to get others to participate. Unfortunately, this month I have been inactive. I'm still here and going to do weigh-ins. Hoping to become more active. My mom took a rough turn, and I'm spending all my time with her.

h8l2r0txxufw.jpg

Sorry you are going through this tough time with your mom
  • DreamPhedre
    240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIqQ0eV7g8.jpg

Awesome week one! We placed second this week overall, with @MaelynMayhem @karsei01 and @justkris_gettingfit coming in as top 3 for % lost on our team.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Username: karsei01
    Weigh in week: May Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Startweight: 221,8 (23.04)
    Previous Week's weight: 218,0 (30.04)
    Today's Weight: 216,5 (7.05)
    Loss this week: 1,5 lbs
    Loss May: 5,3 lbs
    Loss total:28,2lbs
  • karsei01
    Super busy yesterday, so had no time to be on the forum, but weigh in as normal monday morning. Was a bit sceptical bc a large bbq on sunday, but turned out ok.
    Need to drop a total of 1,5lb next two weeks to reach my goal for may.
    I manage to get my four weightworkouts a week, some runs, and my pushup/pullup challenge done ( today I will do 36 pullup and pushup, tomorow 37 etc.) Goal is to reach day 60...
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    May 7th
    Calories: over..didn't even track
    Water: maybe 10 oz
    Exercise: none
    Goal: to try to stick with it

My son and I have been sick, so I've had no energy for anything. Feeling a little better today, hopefully get back to it.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    I have been very active the last 3 months and trying to get others to participate. Unfortunately, this month I have been inactive. I'm still here and going to do weigh-ins. Hoping to become more active. My mom took a rough turn, and I'm spending all my time with her.

h8l2r0txxufw.jpg

Sorry to hear about your mom.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -2
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 276.8
    Current weight - 277.4

My apologies for the late post. I was traveling back home yesterday and didn’t have access to a scale.

It’s back on track for me now that I’m home.
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Startweight: 242
    Previous Week's weight: 208
    Today's Weight: 206.6
    Loss this week:1.4
    Loss total: 35.4
    Overall goal; 150
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Sorry I could not post yesterday. I was busy basking in the glow of my 1.4 lbs for the week...
    I am loving the warmer weather and adding to my morning treadmill walk by walking around the block in the evening when I get home from work. A twice a day exerciser-the new me! i like her!!
  • DreamPhedre
    Calories: under
    Water: 120oz +
    Exercise: Yoga and after dinner walk.
    Goal or Improvement for the next day: Gym tomorrow! I had meant to go tonight but was way too mellow after yoga and just wandered home instead.
  • BethanyRuth
    BethanyRuth Posts: 19 Member
    I'm hoping to get a long dog walk in today and a kettle bell workout. Determined to see a shift in the scales again :#

Feeling a little bummed as I've lost exactly 20lb but can't see any difference in myself (or when trying to fit in my clothes). I've got another 30lbs to go before I'm at my "preferable weight". :o Here's hoping the next 30 come fast :D
  • karsei01
    I'm hoping to get a long dog walk in today and a kettle bell workout. Determined to see a shift in the scales again :#

Feeling a little bummed as I've lost exactly 20lb but can't see any difference in myself (or when trying to fit in my clothes). I've got another 30lbs to go before I'm at my "preferable weight". :o Here's hoping the next 30 come fast :D

Try to meassure hips, waist, chest, arms, thighs and so on...so when you dont see it yourself, you can see the measurement.

Myself, I dont see much difference mostly because I see myself everyday. But I know I've lost 12 cm ( almost 5 inches) around the waist since february.
  • BethanyRuth
    Good thinking! I actually took measurements before I started so I'll try dig them out and compare :p:#
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: May week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous week’s weight: 152.4
    Todays weight: 152.4
    At least not up….ugh

• BethanyRuth
    Allyanne1 wrote: »
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: May week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous week’s weight: 152.4
    Todays weight: 152.4
    At least not up….ugh

A maintain or a loss is great :)
  • DreamPhedre

Have you done comparison photos? I find it's hard to see a difference in the mirror but either measurements like @karsei01 mentioned or photos help!
  • DreamPhedre
    Sorry I could not post yesterday. I was busy basking in the glow of my 1.4 lbs for the week...
    I am loving the warmer weather and adding to my morning treadmill walk by walking around the block in the evening when I get home from work. A twice a day exerciser-the new me! i like her!!

Awesome job getting out for a second walk!
  • DreamPhedre
    For all team members:

The "bookmark" facility for group threads seems to have been repaired by MFP.

I strongly suggest that you bookmark this thread using the process below.
    When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png

Thank you!

Tagging all Run Track Mind:
    @BethanyRuth
    @Jaynee1961
    @leannclouse
    @mrsjhardin
    @tmanke78
    @browneyedgirl749
    @EDTake2
    @karsei01
    @MaelynMayhem
    @Merlotmom16
    @shines1981
    @Allyanne1
    @justkris_gettingfit
    @ForLangston
    @Gustaaf85
    @daloverlyme
    @Debmal77
    @germaine_yee
    @luvmy4girlz
    @tlgale
    @transparentenigma
    @bazman7323
    @BadgerLamb236
    @Sammi1244
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    I completely forgot to post my weigh in yesterday. Hoping the gain was in muscle, although I'm unsure if I feel any better about that ...

Username: justkris_gettingfit
    Weigh in Week: WK 2
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 191.6
    Current Weight: 193.4
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: May Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 120.37 lb
    Current weight: 121.03 lb