Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    May 7 MONDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 6 Miles plus Night Shift (367 Active Minutes)
    Steps - 32,920
    Water - 2050ml

May 8 TUESDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 3 Miles plus Night Shift (90 Active Minutes)
    Steps - 18,303
    Water - 2000ml

I must have a different Fitbit than you, because I don't think mine can even register 367 active minutes!!! So impressive!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    primekayprime
    Week 2 May
    Previous Weight: 228.2
    Current Weight: 225

Heading in the right direction. I have not quite gotten back into my workout routine, but I'm trying to get back on track with eating. That is what I'm going to focus on this week. Focusing on meal prepping and CICO.

I really don't like not being able to bookmark :(

Firstly, great loss this week, Kay!! I love your well thought out approach. You've been struggling lately, so instead of trying to get it back together all at once, you are just going to focus on one aspect... the food. Which, if you are trying to lose weight, is the most important thing to focus on. You know what they say...you can't out work a bad diet!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rielyn wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Rielyn wrote: »
    Rielyn - Weigh in May 4
    Last recorded: 201.2
    Current: 203.2

I am constantly one step forward, 2 steps back. I haven't felt so awful about my weight since right after I had my now 3 year old. I can't seem to find the motivation to stick with it even though I start off every day with good intentions. I want to do better, I really do.

You are still here, Amie! (I hope that's right?) That says a lot!! As long as you haven't given up completely, success is still possible!! Everyone who is overweight wants to lose weight, so it needs to be more than just the desire. You have the "heart", but the "head" also has to be there, telling you to make good good food choices and to move more. I know when I go through this, somewhere in my subconscious I feel it is going to be too hard to lose the weight, so I purposely sabotage it every day. But eventually, if I stick with it, and try every day, the heart and the head line up and I am able to have success. So, stick with it, and try hard every single day and you never know when all the pieces will click! Make sure you also wake up every day with a plan, a concrete plan of what you will eat and what you will do for exercise and when you will do it! Your plan will probably change several times throughout the day, but if you don't start with one, you can probably plan on failing for that day. Good luck...and we are all here looking forward to witnessing your success in action, once all of the pieces click!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really needed the encouragement. I have been active every day since Friday and I'm just trying to do a little better each day. I really appreciate your kind words and motiviation. I already know that I won't be able to fit in any exercise tonight between kids activities, meetings and homework so I had a smoothie for breakfast and a smaller lunch. I am trying my hardest to get on track, I don't want to feel like this anymore. I want to take out summer clothes and have them fit! I know it won't happen over night but maybe by mid-summer I will be able to fit into clothes I can't fit into right now.

That's the attitude! Yes, it won't happen overnight. Love that you had a plan for the days you knew that exercise was going to be hard to fit in!! Wake up every day and tell yourself that your health is a priority!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Previous weight: 178.1 lbs
    This week: 177.4 lbs

It's hubby's birthday today, so I make no promises on keeping to my calories! That's the greatest thing about the flexible diet, I can go batsh*t crazy on special occasions and not feel like I've ruined everything and just shouldn't try any more. Just log it (I always log my bad days as well) and move on, back to my new normal the very next day.

So insightful!!! And what a sanity saver....that you no longer feel guilty for enjoying a special occasion!!! Another nice loss, Karyn!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    May 8
    Calorie- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise - yoga & meditation,
    Steps- 8980
    Water 128 oz
    Had lots of appointments today
    Dog to vet & chiropractor for my migraines
    Hope this Headache goes away

So sorry to hear about your migraine! Hope your chiropractor helped!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/9:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise- yes 45 min cardio core class at gym

You keep going back.....you might be hooked!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    5/9
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 29 min Wii Just Dance

Even though I've been under my calories I've been eating a lot of junk lately. On Monday I'm starting a round of 21 day fix (have to let myself get treated on Mother's Day ;))I had a lot of success with it before I got pregnant with my little man so I'm hoping for more of the same this time!

Sounds like a plan!! It's not just about being "under" if you don't feel as well as you should be feeling!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    May week 2
    Previous weight: 179
    Current weight: 179

May 9
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 mins of Grit

I fell off the tracking/exercise wagon temporarily but I’m back on!

Glad to hear that you are firmly back on that wagon!! You didn't gain at all this week, so a good place to restart the tracking/exercise/losing weight portion of the program!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    May 10
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous - 187
    Current- 186

Yes, Nicole...going back down!!!! Great week!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    You keep going back.....you might be hooked!!

Hahahah it’s definitely a love/hate relationship!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Options
    5/10:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise- yes! 45 cardio class at gym
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/10
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 4 mile walk/run
    Water 116 oz
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    May 10th
    Under calories: not quite
    Exercise: not quite

A busy day called for wine and pizza for dinner.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 10
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (20 min walk)
  • Coheednkimbria
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: May Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 157
    Todays Weight: 156

Still up overall from a few weeks ago, but I’ll get back there at some point!
    I have that wedding tonight! I haven’t been to a wedding in so long, I’m excited!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    May 10th
    Under calories: not quite
    Exercise: not quite

A busy day called for wine and pizza for dinner.

Yes, sometimes, it absolutely does!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Previous Weight: 224.70
    Current Weight: 226.50

1.75 on!!! over this yo-yo game now :(

I am sorry, Tracie! I know this is very frustrating for you! These plateaus can last for a few weeks, so you need to be patient. Remember how far you've come, how much weight you've lost so far. Please hang in there!! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Previous Week's weight: 157
    Todays Weight: 156

Still up overall from a few weeks ago, but I’ll get back there at some point!
    I have that wedding tonight! I haven’t been to a wedding in so long, I’m excited!

Nice loss this week and, yes, you will get back there at some point! (Very soon at this rate!)
    Have fun at the wedding tonight!
This discussion has been closed.