Options
    Jamie ?
    Jenn ?
    Bianca ?

I miss you guys...f2rzswmsetkn.jpg

• jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ok I've had a horrible week. My cold took a lot out of my and I did a lot of comfort eating and not a lot of moving. I've only gotten a few workouts in this week. I think I'll restart it. Or double up both days this weekend to catch up. Even my water dropped tremendously.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Ok I've had a horrible week. My cold took a lot out of my and I did a lot of comfort eating and not a lot of moving. I've only gotten a few workouts in this week. I think I'll restart it. Or double up both days this weekend to catch up. Even my water dropped tremendously.

Yup...
    I can relate
    That was me a couple weeks ago
    You said it, do what you need to to get back to your routine. Modify, adapt it, whatever.
    We are right here with you, keeping on keeping on.

• KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday morning: Bulk Chest
    • Tuesday after work : Bike to work and walk back + Bulk Legs
    • Wednesday after work : Walk to work and bike back + Bulk Arms b]nope minute Run instead ![/b]
    • Thursday : Bulk Back, nope, Bulk Arms + a bonus 45 min Run just cause
    • Friday after work : Bike to work and back + Bulk Back
    • Saturday morning : Bulk Shouders
    • Sunday after work: Bike to work and back + Abs ? or Rest ? or Run ?
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Week 8 !
    Wowza
    This is the last week of this Block. Fun !
    • Monday after work : Bulk Chest
    • Tuesday : Bulk Legs
    • Wednesday after work: Bike to work and back + Bulk Arms
    • Thursday after work : Bike to work and back + Bulk Back
    • Friday : Run ?
    • Saturday : Rest (and dinner out)
    • Sunday : Bike to work and back + Bulk Shouders

Hope you guys are ok...
    *Hugs*
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been absent you guys. I have been working out regularly and am still following the Body Beast calendar but I just haven’t been posting here about it. Sorry! I will try to be better. This is my post this morning to the metlaways forum....

I had a fun and food filled Memorial Day weekend and I am now dealing with the guilt of overindulging. I am trying to tell myself not to let it get me down but it’s always harder to say that after than before you let loose a bit. I have learned on this journey that sometimes I am just going to overeat and break my routine and that how I treat myself after has a lot to do with how long that “break” lasts. I must be kind to myself! I work out 5 days a week, meal prep, and bust my butt to maintain my weight loss Darn It! So what I stuffed myself for nearly 4 days in a row!! RIGHT?!

It’s all about where I go from here. I must get my head in the right place, forgive myself, and put it behind me. Lucky for me, I have an amazing fitness buddy @KrystinaMTL and she keeps me looking and pushing forward. Sometimes you need someone to disrupt all the noise in your head and remind you, it’s all good.

Today is the first day of my week and I plan to get in a workout this morning and get my meal prep done for the next 4 days. I am hiding away all the remaining cookies and breads left over from the weekend so I don’t have to see them anymore and will work to keep my calories down. I will skip my daily weigh ins for a few days because I don’t need the scale to rub in my face what I know already but once I am back into my routine, I will start again.

Thank God for new starts! I will continue to remind myself that I am doing just fine and this past indiscretion was some of the necessary “Down” time in the balance of life. It’s all good. ONWARD!
  • bianca616
    Options
    32oce86jqax4.jpeg
  • bianca616
    Options
    My plan for the week...

Monday- Rest
    Tuesday-Bulk Arms
    Wednesday- bulk shoulders
    Thursday-bulk chest
    Friday-bulk legs
    Saturday- I hate working out on Saturday!! bulk back
    Sunday-Rest

It will be a challenge to complete my 5 day workout plan this week because I usually like to have 2 days in a row off from working out so I don’t feel like I am perpetually working out week to week. I will do my best!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday after work : Bulk Chest, nope, binged, and did nothing :sweat:
    • Tuesday : Bulk Legs, nope, Bulk Chest from yesterday and then, get this, a 11km Sunny Run in the Park that was friggen awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
    • Wednesday after work: Bike to work and back + Bulk Legs
    • Thursday after work : Bike to work and back + Bulk Arms
    • Friday : Bulk Back + Run if sunny ...
  • KrystinaMTL
    edited May 2018
    Options
    d4b6rc4gc03d.gif
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Monday-bulk chest✔
    Tues-legs✔
    Wed-arms✔
    Thurs-cardio/abs
    Friday-back
    Sat- shoulders
    Sun- rest
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Yay Jenn !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    So Lisa !!!

How are you feeling ??
    I was thinking about you so much yesterday on my run... thinking if I would register again in the future for another event... as you are doing...
    Nervous ?? How's the energy level ?
    Hyped ??

Curious :)
  • bianca616
    Options
    Jamie ?
    Jenn ?
    Bianca ?

I miss you guys...

I just saw this! Awwwww...I am still here with you!!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    So Lisa !!!

How are you feeling ??
    I was thinking about you so much yesterday on my run... thinking if I would register again in the future for another event... as you are doing...
    Nervous ?? How's the energy level ?
    Hyped ??

Curious :)

I am doing good thanks! A bit of pre-race nerves, but playlist is ready & just trying to stretch & rest my back. Temps here are insanely hot right now. Sunday will be a high of 22C only and sunny with a few clouds. Even at the lower temp, the course is a heat challenge, with little shade & black pavement. But it is what it is at this point, you know? Kathrine Switzer is hosting again & really hope that I get to see her. She hugged me last time!

LOVE the 11 km run, amazing!! Yes, if you want to race, find one that you like, even if it is a long way off and sign up!! Even if you decide not to do it, you just lose the registration fee (which usually is not much). You have done this before and you know that you have to find the location, time, weather and course that suit you. Just do it my friend (if that is what you want)!!

This may be my last “hot” race. I have always raced in the spring & summer, but as I get older, the more moderate temperatures seem more appealing!! Have planned a more laid back/different exercise regime in June & July, & we have a dream family vacation in July (more on that later). Will decide what to do after that. I want to do a marathon but need to see how my back is doing & if my life & family can support the time commitment needed. Who can say!

• KrystinaMTL
    Options
    That's great Lisa !!!

I sure am thinking about you and this Big Day !
    What time is it at ?
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    That's great Lisa !!!

What time is it at ?

Thanks & your support means a lot! 8 am start!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday after work : Bulk Chest, nope, binged, and did nothing :sweat:
    • Tuesday : Bulk Legs, nope, Bulk Chest from yesterday and then, get this, a 11km Sunny Run in the Park that was friggen awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
    • Wednesday after work: Bike to work and back + Bulk Legs What a Beast of a workout this one, right?!!
    • Thursday after work : Bike to work and back + Bulk Arms
    • Friday : Bulk Back + Run if sunny ...
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    That's great Lisa !!!

What time is it at ?

Thanks & your support means a lot! 8 am start!!!

I'll be there in thought !
    You can count on that, girl !!

I do think... at some point... you and I will meet up for a race.
    Somewhere.
    Yes.
    I believe ;)
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!
    I am still here. I tried to be consistent about checking in on here but I am just busy. I have been doing great and still working out almost everyday.

You guys are so awesome for sticking to your plans and I am so happy for you guys.

I can't promise anything about checking in on here right now. I am here though and don't plan on leaving the group. What do you guys have left for body beast and do you have a plan for your next program?