NSV!

123457»

Replies

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    @sdaphnie three amazing victories, so great! When is your wedding?
  • Niki_Fitz
    edited April 2018
    I wore some pre-preg work pants yesterday, the second-smallest of my old jeans. So nice to feel these old favorites, with plenty of room to move around in.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    edited April 2018
    @sdaphnie three amazing victories, so great! When is your wedding?

In mid-October :)
  • Niki_Fitz
    edited April 2018
    Bought new jeans yesterday and I’m down a size.

I also sold a bunch of old clothing at a resale shop yesterday. My closet is almost pared down to a very small “capsule” wardrobe of things that fit well.

And... I’m trying out a clothing rental service this month! I really want to find my style again. I’ve been hiding in loose clothes since the little guy was born (um he’s two and a half!) and I am on a mission to change my mentality about what I can wear.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member

I also sold a bunch of old clothing at a resale shop yesterday. My closet is almost pared down to a very small “capsule” wardrobe of things that fit well.

And... I’m trying out a clothing rental service this month! I really want to find my style again. I’ve been hiding in loose clothes since the little guy was born (um he’s two and a half!) and I am on a mission to change my mentality about what I can wear.

Very good nsv. I’m doing the same thing. Having less in my closet is working out. This is exciting.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Ran for 31 minutes/4km without stopping for a walk break. Still some way to go to get to my pre-illness fitness levels (and then more to get back to where is I was in 2012) but it feels like significant progress towards my now delayed fit-for-40 goal of a 30-minute 5k.
  • Niki_Fitz
    ^ super run! Especially post-illness. I have a similar 5k goal right now :)
  • Niki_Fitz
    Here’s a fun one. I’m feeling better about myself all around and it’s helping me let my hair down - literally. I’ve quit blow-drying and I’m rocking my natural frizzy waves. Frees up a lot of time to not blow-dry. This is about so much more than the scale. It’s about feeling good again.

Very good nsv. I’m doing the same thing. Having less in my closet is working out. This is exciting.

Yes! Less stuff = more time for... whatever!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    My NSV for this spring is that I have finally moved down to a smaller size jeans. Yay! So I went through my closet and started taking out things that are too big now. One of my favorite dresses that I haven’t worn for 10 years finally fits, but I saw that it is hopelessly out of style - so out it goes! Looking forward to doing this again soon!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Way to go Nicole!!
This discussion has been closed.