Replies

• katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Username: katevt78
    Weigh in week: June week 2
    Previous weight: 156.4
    Today’s weight: 157.2

Up a little, but I’m doing the same things I’ve been doing, so I know it’s temporary
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Mini challenge: June 2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: No cheated the last couple of days
    Exercise: Walked 2.5 miles on the beach with dunes - feeling it today
    - whoo hoo back to walking and exercising

Mini challenge June 3
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Did laundry and walked 2 miles

Yeah, for back to exercising! When we "feel" it the next day, it feels pretty good, doesn't it?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    weight: 176 lbs.
    Scale not moving but just started back on exercise. Will see what happens this week.

It's not moving "up" either, so that is a good thing, too, along with getting back to exercise!! It's all downhill from here, Marsha....on the scales, of course!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username: katevt78
    Previous weight: 156.4
    Today’s weight: 157.2

Up a little, but I’m doing the same things I’ve been doing, so I know it’s temporary

Absolutely true!!! When you are doing everything right, it is important to just keep forging ahead, knowing, like you said, it is temporary!!! And you ARE doing everything right!!!!
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    June 3
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. 30 mins of Les Mills Sprint.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 3
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, walk
    Steps 5730
    Water 128
    Happy Monday
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    6/3
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 31 min Yoga fix

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 154.0
    Todays Weight: 153.0

I'm done with this round of 21 day fix. I lost 5 pounds, and although I'm not sure of the inches I feel better and my clothes fit better. I'm proud of myself for exercising for 21 straight days and not eating out for that long! I only had one "cheat" when I ate a cookie at my daughter's class party. Now I'm a little worried that I'll gain as I start going back to normal. Plus my sister is coming to town this weekend to meet my little man, and my brother and his family are coming in a couple weeks. For some reason when our family gets together it means FOOD!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: June Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 152.9
    Todays Weight: 153

This week, I'm tweaking.
    I've come a long way since starting this journey in December of 2014. But, it's time to solidify some new habits that have been a bit resistant. This week, I'm going to be focusing on the process. I basically eat healthy and I'm much more active that when I started. But it's time to stop and address a few things that have been road blocks to consistency.
    1. Menu planning and some new "standard" recipes
    2. Exercise and strength training. (The gym is in my sunroom. :o )
    3. Yard work, Office work, Kitchen, Housekeeping/Organizing, Projects (I would be fine to do any one of these. But the combination seems to be difficult for me to execute.) I already have a wonderful calendar system. This week, I will focus on using it to find the right balance and stay on task.
    4. Relationships. Friends, family and husband. These also need to be more purposeful.

So, I may not be checking in with MFP as much this week (or any other internet/tv/video things), but I will be busy with off-line old school living. Sometimes, it helps to just stop and do a little purposeful regroup, building/rebuilding, designing/redesigning stuff.

Last night, I started the process by going back to ending my day with a book instead of my laptop or phone. :)
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 353.4
    Today’s weight: 350.8
  • MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    First my weekly weigh in:
    Last week: 279
    Today: 276.5

YAY! So this past week I wasn't the best at logging, however I was much more conscious about all the crap around me and made choices not to eat it. In the past I wouldn't have made those choices. This week my goal will be to get back to tracking more regularly.

Side note; does anyone have any experience with the Paleo Diet?
  • TooMuchChocolate88
    TooMuchChocolate88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Monday
    1.Log: Yes
    2. Under Calorie goal: Yes
    3. Activity: Yes, walked my dog :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wow! A lot of good things happened while I was at work!! I am here, and I will get caught up, eventually!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/4
    Exercise: 4 mile walk
    Water: 90 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Previous Weight: 189.6
    Current Weight: 189

Another loss for you, Mel!! Well done!! May is now officially over; you can get back to the routine you loved!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    6/3
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 31 min Yoga fix

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 154.0
    Todays Weight: 153.0

I'm done with this round of 21 day fix. I lost 5 pounds, and although I'm not sure of the inches I feel better and my clothes fit better. I'm proud of myself for exercising for 21 straight days and not eating out for that long! I only had one "cheat" when I ate a cookie at my daughter's class party. Now I'm a little worried that I'll gain as I start going back to normal. Plus my sister is coming to town this weekend to meet my little man, and my brother and his family are coming in a couple weeks. For some reason when our family gets together it means FOOD!

You did really well for those 21 days....eating well, exercising and losing 5 pounds!!! You should be proud....Congratulations!!! When you say "go back to normal" what do you mean? Will you not still be eating at a deficit and exercising? I get that with family in town you might not be eating at a deficit (you can try...everything in moderation, right?), but it's only for the weekend, right?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Previous Week's weight: 152.9
    Todays Weight: 153

This week, I'm tweaking.
    I've come a long way since starting this journey in December of 2014. But, it's time to solidify some new habits that have been a bit resistant. This week, I'm going to be focusing on the process. I basically eat healthy and I'm much more active that when I started. But it's time to stop and address a few things that have been road blocks to consistency.
    1. Menu planning and some new "standard" recipes
    2. Exercise and strength training. (The gym is in my sunroom. :o )
    3. Yard work, Office work, Kitchen, Housekeeping/Organizing, Projects (I would be fine to do any one of these. But the combination seems to be difficult for me to execute.) I already have a wonderful calendar system. This week, I will focus on using it to find the right balance and stay on task.
    4. Relationships. Friends, family and husband. These also need to be more purposeful.

So, I may not be checking in with MFP as much this week (or any other internet/tv/video things), but I will be busy with off-line old school living. Sometimes, it helps to just stop and do a little purposeful regroup, building/rebuilding, designing/redesigning stuff.

Last night, I started the process by going back to ending my day with a book instead of my laptop or phone. :)

Although we all have the same ultimate goal, our paths to get there may differ significantly, and we all have to do what is right for us. I can relate to point #3. The times I have lost weight most successfully, I have not been trying to accomplish much else above and beyond the normal day to day stuff! I hope your tweaking process is successful!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 353.4
    Today’s weight: 350.8

Continuing June with another loss in week #2!! Well done!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    First my weekly weigh in:
    Last week: 279
    Today: 276.5

YAY! So this past week I wasn't the best at logging, however I was much more conscious about all the crap around me and made choices not to eat it. In the past I wouldn't have made those choices. This week my goal will be to get back to tracking more regularly.

Side note; does anyone have any experience with the Paleo Diet?

Very nice loss!! Well done on making more conscious decisions about what goes in your mouth! Logging your food is a good practice to get into, especially once you get closer to goal, and it is harder to lose.

I'll open the floor to anyone who has any experience with the Paleo Diet, as I don't.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - June 4th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 22 minute walk (the bare minimum!)
    water: 3 litres (very good!)
This discussion has been closed.