TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Still gonna post for the mini challenge even tho I had two days missed this week

Mini challenge
    Fri 6/1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Excercise: yes, nothing intense but a nice casual walk tonight
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday, May 25th: 168.8
    Friday, June 1st: 161.6

I know it's mostly water, so I am going to save my happy dance for next week, if I can manage to keep this going!!! I am still happy, but just reserved for now!!

Great loss!!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge: 5/1
    Exercise: 4 mile walk
    Water: 123 oz

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Still gonna post for the mini challenge even tho I had two days missed this week

Mini challenge
    Fri 6/1
    Excercise: yes, nothing intense but a nice casual walk tonight

Yes, please do, because there is also a "notable effort" category, for those that have been accountable for 4 or 5 days. You may not make it to the "winner's circle", but your effort will still be recognized!!

Actually, I would encourage everyone to post daily, regardless of if they are doing the mini challenge or not. It is a good way to be accountable, by just telling us how you did that day!
  • stephhk30
    stephhk30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey my weigh in day is usually Friday but I forgot so today I weighed in! I've been eating more low carb ( not perfectly hah) and walking/attempting yoga. @HASWLRS I dont know how to add pleople?

Weight 5/25 : 286
    Weight 6/1: 281.6
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    stephhk30 wrote: »
    Hey my weigh in day is usually Friday but I forgot so today I weighed in! I've been eating more low carb ( not perfectly hah) and walking/attempting yoga. @HASWLRS I dont know how to add pleople?

Weight 5/25 : 286
    Weight 6/1: 281.6

Well, first off...wow!!! What a fantastic loss!!! Cutting back on your carbs last week really seemed to help!! If you are just starting (or restarting like myself) your weight loss journey, the loss would probably be mostly water, but nonetheless, it is great to see on the scales and definitely a motivator to keep moving forward!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I do myfitnesspal almost exclusively on my laptop. To add people as friends from there, click on their user name. A box will come up. Click on their user name again. This will take you to their profile page where you will see a green button that says "add as a friend" or something like that. Click on there and follow along. A friend request will be sent, and that person has the choice to either accept or decline.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The following people did not post a weigh-in for the first week of June. You either forgot, or you have decided not to continue/pursue this challenge. You still have today to post a week #1 weight if you just forgot!!

@drea2011
    @jamiewilldo
    @Kittu125
    @RubesTheListingAgent
    @talonsangel
    @Tracie_Lord

You are all still with us, and as long as you post a weight next week, you can continue with us!!!
  • stephhk30
    stephhk30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do myfitnesspal almost exclusively on my laptop. To add people as friends from there, click on their user name. A box will come up. Click on their user name again. This will take you to their profile page where you will see a green button that says "add as a friend" or something like that. Click on there and follow along. A friend request will be sent, and that person has the choice to either accept or decline.

Thanks i sent you an add! Yes carbs are my weakness and cutting back has made me feel alot better too.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    6/1
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 32 min Cardio Fix
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/1 Friday

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 50 min walking

• HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »

With or without your little dog this time?
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

With the dog and the hubby. We walked to a small park nearby and let Brandy lead. It must have been pretty funny watching 2 old people and this little doggie walk in circles, zigzags and over the hills. We sure did laugh a lot.

Wait does laughing count as core exercise? o:)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 1
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, walk
    Steps 7016
    Water 128

Still not quite me but I am trying
    I had 2 pieces of pizza & 1 beer last night not good
    Oh well today’s is a new day ,new mind set ....I know what I gotta do....I hurt my right knee at work on the May 30th ( just a strain I hope) haven’t been able to lift weight all week due to T5 rib out of wack causing some pain...I think that’s my problem....I need to lift even if it’s just range of motion stuff.....this getting older sucks I want my 30 year old body back......
  • HASWLRS
    Options

With the dog and the hubby. We walked to a small park nearby and let Brandy lead. It must have been pretty funny watching 2 old people and this little doggie walk in circles, zigzags and over the hills. We sure did laugh a lot.

Wait does laughing count as core exercise? o:)

Yes, laughing counts as core exercise!!! Unfortunately, it hardly burns any calories....so, back to walking the dog, not just laughing at her!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    June 1
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, walk
    Steps 7016
    Water 128

Still not quite me but I am trying
    I had 2 pieces of pizza & 1 beer last night not good
    Oh well today’s is a new day ,new mind set ....I know what I gotta do....I hurt my right knee at work on the May 30th ( just a strain I hope) haven’t been able to lift weight all week due to T5 rib out of wack causing some pain...I think that’s my problem....I need to lift even if it’s just range of motion stuff.....this getting older sucks I want my 30 year old body back......

Two pieces of pizza and one beer, may not be low in calories, but it isn't pigging out either! It was a (almost) summer Friday night, so pizza and beer makes sense!! Guzzle your water today, though!!!!

Sorry about the knee. Take it easy and I am sure it will feel better in no time! What do you do for a T5 out of whack? You know that fitness is part of your everyday life when you utter the phrase "I need to lift...."!!! Yes, getting older sucks. That is why we are here....to maximize our health so it sucks a lot less!!!! Hugs to you, my friend!!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 2
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

• katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/2
    Exercise: yoga
    Water: 100 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    June 2
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

Tracking when you are over...that's being accountable to yourself!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - June 2nd

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 46 minute walk/run
    water: 88 ounces
This discussion has been closed.