Options

Replies

• jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Monday-bulk chest✔
    Tues-legs✔
    Wed-arms✔
    Thurs-cardio/abs. My hubby wants to do this one together on sat.
    Friday-back✔
    Sat- shoulders
    Sun- rest
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday-bulk chest✔
    Tues-legs✔
    Wed-arms✔
    Thurs-cardio/abs. Doing sat
    Friday-back✔
    Sat- shoulders✔
    Sun- rest

Well my exercise has been on track this week and my water is above 64 oz. Just need to stop snacking
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    • Monday after work : Bulk Chest, nope, binged, and did nothing :sweat:
    • Tuesday : Bulk Legs, nope, Bulk Chest from yesterday and then, get this, a 11km Sunny Run in the Park that was friggen awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
    • Wednesday after work: Bike to work and back + Bulk Legs What a Beast of a workout this one, right?!!
    • Thursday after work : Bike to work and back + Bulk Arms
    • Friday : Bulk Back + 45 Run in some hottt and humidddd weather ...
    • Saturday : Bike to work and back + Rest (and dinner out)
    • Sunday : Bike to work and back + Bulk Shouders
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Total fail with my workout plan this week. I didn’t workout yesterday because it was my daughter’s prom day and I was running her around from 8 am and I didn’t work out today because I honestly hate working out on the weekends and just didn’t feel like it this morning. I should have worked out this morning but I will try to put it behind me and look to start a new week on Monday.

I have been actively trying to up my weights during my workouts and it has been TOUGH. I am really pushing my capabilities and on certain moves reach muscle failure. I feel Like my form is good after 5 weeks at a certain weight range so I am trying to see if I can handle an increase while keeping my form good. I have noticed with the added weight I need to use pause much more than I was because I need more time to complete the reps.

I am definitely keeping up much better than I was and I feel strong. I like the idea that at the end of the Body Beast workout calendar I could actually feel like I have “mastered” the workouts and be ready to move on. I tried to do a pull up in the park this past week and I could not lift myself up. Can anyone do a pull up? I would love to be able to. I don’t have a pull up bar so I can’t practice it but I hope to one day be able to accomplish it.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Let’s kick butt in June!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    Total fail with my workout plan this week. I didn’t workout yesterday because it was my daughter’s prom day and I was running her around from 8 am and I didn’t work out today because I honestly hate working out on the weekends and just didn’t feel like it this morning. I should have worked out this morning but I will try to put it behind me and look to start a new week on Monday.

I have been actively trying to up my weights during my workouts and it has been TOUGH. I am really pushing my capabilities and on certain moves reach muscle failure. I feel Like my form is good after 5 weeks at a certain weight range so I am trying to see if I can handle an increase while keeping my form good. I have noticed with the added weight I need to use pause much more than I was because I need more time to complete the reps.

I am definitely keeping up much better than I was and I feel strong. I like the idea that at the end of the Body Beast workout calendar I could actually feel like I have “mastered” the workouts and be ready to move on. I tried to do a pull up in the park this past week and I could not lift myself up. Can anyone do a pull up? I would love to be able to. I don’t have a pull up bar so I can’t practice it but I hope to one day be able to accomplish it.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Let’s kick butt in June!

I can't do a pull-up either. I do have a pull-up bar and an assist so I do practice with our workouts and get better every week.
    Ohhhh you'll all know the day where I actually pull myself up on my own, you'll know, believe me ! lol

What should we do after Body Beast ?
    I have enough to get through the entire month and I have no problem "waiting" for any of you who might want to start another workout together at some point.
    That being said, summer is challenging for many of us schedule wise. I thought maybe we could dibble and dabble here and there with different workout through july and august and then start September with P90X or P90X3(for you wives/mothers who has less time to get the workout in)

Any thoughts ??

Like we could make weekly plans with our own personal faves, like off the top of my head, Piyo Sweat and Piyo Drench, Hammer Power, Chisel Balance (love to hate that one), Beast whatever, Chalean Extreme... anyway... you get the idea.
    Also, in the summer I run so ... it would be easier to get in a couple runs (3 to be ideal) a week by doing it this way...

Anyway, thinking out loud.

What do you guys think ? Feel ? Prefer ?
  • KrystinaMTL
    edited June 2018
    Options
    GO GIRL !!!!

This is your day Lisa.

Have fun out there !!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

06lgppiab6al.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Thank you Krystina for your amazing support & to all of our fierce people!! So happy to have finished in 3 hrs & 15 min. Great weather & my back held up well, only acting up in the last 5 km. I reverted to a run walk for most of that last part but am so pleased my pace & finish. Here are a few pics. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement during my training!!

• KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Thank you Krystina for your amazing support & to all of our fierce people!! So happy to have finished in 3 hrs & 15 min. Great weather & my back held up well, only acting up in the last 5 km. I reverted to a run walk for most of that last part but am so pleased my pace & finish. Here are a few pics. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement during my training!!

z4afw61rdj2u.gif

TERRIFIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the pics too !!!
    Now go recuperate and savor the high girl, you did it !!!
    xx
  • jlburns2005
    Options

Awesome!!!! You are very inspirational. I jog/walk just a little and i feel like keeping over;)
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    No pull ups here. I use a bowlex with 180lbs. My son has been using a weighted vest and does 2 with 50 lbs. He's been showing off to me and laughing cause I can't do 1.
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    I was planning on doing p90x after. I didn't like p90x3 as much.
  • bianca616
    Options

YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!

WOW!

I could not imagine myself running a marathon but to see someone work for it and accomplish it really encourages me to push the limits of what I Think I can do. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Alright so seems I am on Phase 3 of the program.
    Build - Done
    Bulk - Done
    Beast - Bring it on :mrgreen:

Week 9
    • Monday after work : Build Chest and Tris
    • Tuesday : Bulk Legs (oh my)
    • Wednesday: Back and Bis
    • Thursday: Run
    • Friday after work: Build Shoulders
    • Saturday: Rest or Run
    • Sunday: Total Body Beast

Here we go !!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    e9e5l4g5n83c.jpg
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday-tempo chest and tris✔ this one made my wrists ache:( but I liked it.
    Tues-bulk legs✔
  • bianca616
    Options
    So far...

Monday- Bulk legs
    Tuesday-Bulk arms

Today-Beast Cardio, I HATE BEAST CARDIO!!!
    Thursday-Bulk Back
    Friday-Bulk shoulders
    Weekend-rest

I am PMSing and have had a few nightly missteps this week. I will keep trying! One day at a time. :)
  • bianca616
    Options
    q0eabdf00isc.jpeg
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Monday-tempo chest and tris✔
    Tues-bulk legs✔
    Wed- build back and bis✔
    Thursday- cardio and abs ✔ cardio done. Will try for and on break at work
    Friday- rest
    Sat- build shoulders
    Sun-total body and abs
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday after work : Build Chest and Tris
    • Tuesday : Bulk Legs (oh my)
    • Wednesday: Back and Bis
    • Thursday: Rest (and binge unfortunately :sweat: )
    • Friday after work: Bike to work and back + Run
    • Saturday: Build Shoulders
    • Sunday: Total Body Beast
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    I might have a plan for July and August...
    A new, hard but worthit combo of workouts with the intent of :

Keeping the new muscles engaged and happy until The September Project and enjoying running without goals on these summer months

I want to enjoy my summer
    Maintain - ish
    And try and enjoy what my new body can do.
    WITHOUT PRESSURE ON MYSELF !

My plan is 21 DayFix Extreme 3 days a week and then fun runs of whatever time 3 days a week too.

Anyone ?