Replies

• MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Up from last week :(
    Last week: 276.5
    Today: 279.5

What happened? Anything we can help you with?

Honestly I feel lost. I'm not sure what I need help with, I just need to keep myself more accountable.
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Challenge June12
    Trackinf: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 mins strength with weights at home.
  • miroller
    Options
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Username: miroller
    Previous weight: 179.4
    Current weight: 177.0

I’m pleased to see this week’s hard work paying off!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 5/13
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 2 mile run 2 mile walk
    Water 90 oz
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    6/13:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:
    Wed 6/13
    Exercise: no

Had a really long day of work. And decided to go on a mini-golf date with my wife instead of the gym. She won by the way.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 13
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • miroller
    Options
    Challenge June 13th
    Tracking. : yes
    Under calories: no
    A friends birthday dinner celebration tonight! A little indulgence is good :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 189
    Current Weight: 188.5

Sorry it's late! I'm finally back on the 'wagon'!

That's the beauty of weigh-in early in the week....if you forget or get busy, you still have lots of time to remember and get it in!! Glad you are back on the wagon with a loss this week! Although I don't think you completely fell off; I think you just lost your balance!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    June 10 SUNDAY
    Calories - No - ate a pizza
    Tracking - No
    Exercise - No - Rest Day
    Steps - 11,810
    Water - 1300ml

June 11 MONDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 168 Active minutes - night shift
    Steps - 24,739
    Water - 2050ml

June 12 TUESDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 192 Active minutes - Night Shift
    Steps - 21,823
    Water - 2000ml

Nice looking Monday and Tuesday, after your day off on Sunday!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini challenge June 12
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 30 min walk by myself today. The puppy dog went to the groomer today and that wiped her out and she didn't want to walk. I don't blame her so off I went to get my time in.

Glad you didn't use her disinterest as an excuse to skip the walk altogether!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    June 10
    Exercise:yoga & meditation
    Steps 3174
    Water 96

June 11
    Exercise:yoga & meditation , bike ride to & from work, 2.5 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 12237
    Water 128

If you can't lift, I am glad to see that at least you can get outside for biking and walking!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    6/11
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- Yes- 25min Walk, 8k steps

6/12
    Tracking-Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- Yes- 25 min Walk, 6k steps

Nice walking!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    6/11
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 29 min Total Body Cardio

6/12
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

Yesterday was so busy between an eye appt, grocery shopping (I usually do 2 weeks at a time because I have to go 30 miles away), and working on the kids summer activities. I didn't have time for a "real" workout. I'm hoping to get something in today even though I'm out of the winners circle this week :(

Thirty miles to a grocery store...that requires some real planning and organization!!! Actually, with four kids, you have to plan and be organized all the time! The fact that you find thirty minutes for yourself most days is impressive! It is so important to have a little "me" time, so you can be the best "you". Not only for yourself, of course, but for your family as well!! Most moms say they can't find the time, but you have to make the time. You'll rarely just "find" it!! And there's always next week for the Winner's Circle!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    June 12
    Exercise:yoga & meditation , bike ride to & from work, 2.5 mile walk at lunch
    Steps 11624
    Water 128

Back on track except for weight training

Pray for my sons safe trip
    He is traveling with his 2 coaches and 11 other teenage boys to Portland Oregon for Basketball with his high school
    It’s sounds like so much fun

Happy Hump day ;-)

He'll have a great time...many highlights and memories from the trip will be from the bus ride itself!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Username: miroller
    Previous weight: 179.4
    Current weight: 177.0

I’m pleased to see this week’s hard work paying off!

Yeah, I'd say it's paying off....hard work usually does!! Very nice loss this week!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge:
    Wed 6/13

Had a really long day of work. And decided to go on a mini-golf date with my wife instead of the gym. She won by the way.

What a great husband! She won and you didn't immediately require a rematch?! When I was engaged to my now husband, we played mini golf once and I also won. He had a really hard time losing to a female, and he wanted an immediate rematch. He won by two or three strokes, and I didn't let him win! I was trying to beat him again!!! Thankfully, he got over that mindset...I think it just caught him off guard!! But it is something we still joke about to this day!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Challenge June 13th
    Tracking. : yes
    Under calories: no
    A friends birthday dinner celebration tonight! A little indulgence is good :)

Absolutely a little indulgence is good!! And especially when it is a celebration with others!! It's the indulgences at home when you are by yourself, and stressed out or bored, that leave you feeling disgusted with yourself. (Yes, I am talking about me here!!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Up from last week :(
    Last week: 276.5
    Today: 279.5

What happened? Anything we can help you with?

Honestly I feel lost. I'm not sure what I need help with, I just need to keep myself more accountable.

Well, you need to tell yourself everyday that you are worth it, for starters!! And you need to have a plan. You need to plan your meals, or have two or three viable options in place for each meal if you like to be spontaneous. And you need to log your food, so you know exactly what you are eating and how many calories. Scheduling exercise (note my word choice) is also very important, as is drinking your water. But if you are feeling overwhelmed at all by this process, then just start small. I can't emphasize this enough!!! Start by just getting into the habit of logging your food, trying to make good choices of course, but don't even worry so much about that. Just embrace the process! Start with one or two short walks this week, if exercise seems daunting, and build up in minutes or numbers of walks from there. If getting in your water is difficult, just aim for one more glass daily this week and add another next week. Just do something that moves you forward in this journey, as opposed to laterally or backwards!!! Baby steps are still moving you forward!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Missing Weights:

Monday: @GardenMama129, @monkeymintaka

Tuesday: @karynclarke

This discussion has been closed.