Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 1

Options
1454647484951»

Replies

• tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We are also going to see Jurassic World today. :) No popcorn or Nachos (which I prefer) for me though. :(
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, Brenda! I am so sorry I missed it. Looks like transitioning from LC is working well for you, which makes me so happy!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    THAT REALLY AWSOME! 😀👍IM 222 LBS RIGHT NOW I CANT WAIT TO HIT 175 LBS THATS THE WEIGHT I WAS WHEN I GOT MARRIED BACK IN 1987. I KNOW I DIDNT GAIN ALL THIS WEIGHT OVER NIGHT, SO ITS NOT GOING TO COME OFF OVERNIGHT! KEEP UP THE GREAT PROGRESS!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    tlblanks1 wrote: »
    We are also going to see Jurassic World today. :) No popcorn or Nachos (which I prefer) for me though. :(

I loved the movie!!! Getting the popcorn is the main reason I love to go to the movies, if they stopped making it I would wait for the movie to come out on DVD :p
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday, Brenda! I am so sorry I missed it. Looks like transitioning from LC is working well for you, which makes me so happy!

Thanks, It's ok that you missed it because I'm still celebrating it!!! :p I'm so relieved that carbs aren't stalling me :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited June 2018
    Options
    THAT REALLY AWSOME! 😀👍IM 222 LBS RIGHT NOW I CANT WAIT TO HIT 175 LBS THATS THE WEIGHT I WAS WHEN I GOT MARRIED BACK IN 1987. I KNOW I DIDNT GAIN ALL THIS WEIGHT OVER NIGHT, SO ITS NOT GOING TO COME OFF OVERNIGHT! KEEP UP THE GREAT PROGRESS!

Thanks <3 You can do it :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    The Santa pic is delightful.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    The Santa pic is delightful.

Thanks, it was a fun day!!! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I'm going to be starting a new maintenance journal for year 2 :)