Tracey's OMAD Fat to Fit to Fat to Fit Again

Replies

• narasal
    narasal Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats on you weight loss!! By the looks of your plate are you also on the keto diet.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Amazing results! Keep up the good work! :)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Day 4 of 100
    August 18, 2018

Weight 161.8

Today's meal was consumed around 4:15 pm.

whi7kendn5ti.jpg
    Salt & Winegar and Ranch wings, collard greens, sweet potatoes, lemon cookie, and chocolate kale shake

• tlblanks1
    narasal wrote: »
    Congrats on you weight loss!! By the looks of your plate are you also on the keto diet.

I used to do the keto diet before OMAD and had good results but I would still miss some carbs and OMAD allows me to have the carbs when I want them. I do better on low carb so I am trying to keep my carbs below 75 grams per day, the lower the better.
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    That looks AMAZING
  • tlblanks1
    Day 5 of 100
    August 19, 2018

Weight: 162.7

I was somewhat upset about this morning's gain. I figure it was due to the additional carbs after two days of very low carb eating. I thought to reduce my carbs to keto levels but opted not to. I know OMAD works and I am just going to eat my one plate of food and see OMAD work. I don't think I would be able to stick with keto carb levels forever and would continue to have the ups and downs bouncing between carb levels. So I am going to do basic OMAD with no other restrictions because this is what I can do for the long term.

Today's meal eaten at 4:30

hub0a1bat1o8.jpg
    Chinese vegetable fried rice, General Tsao's Chicken, shrimp egg roll, and wheatgrass juice

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    All of your meals look great. I am totally with you on eating carbs when I feel like it. I have also had success at Keto in the past but I can't keep it up long term. And OMAD is totally a WOE that I can stick with during loss and hopefully one day at maintenance.
    Stay strong!!!
  • tlblanks1
    Day 6 of 100
    August 20, 2018

Weight 162.5

Monday's meal eaten at 4:45pm.

81pz49cwum3z.jpg

leftover vegetable fried rice, general tsao's chicken, collard greens and chocolate kale shake. I added a lemon cookie to fill the empty space after taking the photo. I had a no calorie sprite zero later in the evening

SPOILER ALERT: My weight was up this morning after having this meal. UGH!!
  • dkayingram
    That was the sodium it will be gone soon enough! You are doing great!
  • tlblanks1
    Day 7 of 100
    August 21, 2018

Weight: 164.0

Today's meal eaten at 6:25pm

o7plk6qmxylr.png
    caribbean jerk chicken legs, Nourish bowls sesame sriracha, buttered broccoli, fiber one brownie, chocolate kale shake
  • tlblanks1
    Somewhat perplexed this morning after seeing another gain this morning. I didn't think yesterday's meal was bad at all. Maybe there is a whoosh in my future. I surely hope so.
  • dkayingram
    Tracey - totally sure the whoosh is on the way......stupid scales :D
  • tlblanks1
    100 Day OMAD Challenge
    Week 1 Summary

Week 1 of the 100 day challenge
    8/15/18: 166.8
    8/22/18: 164.6

A 2.2 pound loss for the first week of the challenge. When you look at it in this light, I can't really complain.
  • dkayingram
    That is great!
    :)
  • tlblanks1
    Thanks Donna, if I can keep it up, I will have reached my goal at the end of the 100 days.
  • tlblanks1
    Day 8 of 100
    August 22, 2018

Weight: 164.6

Today ended up being a splurge day. I had a bratwurst with saurkraut for lunch around 11:15. My dinner meal eaten around 5:00pm is below, leftovers from yesterday and then the splurge began. I had chips, peanut butter crackers, cereal, cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter and soda.

jv2ahnujqvdh.jpg

The plan for tomorrow is to be a complete fast day with no consumption of food.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That look delicious! Yum! :) Good luck with your fast day! Rooting for ya!
  • dkayingram
    You can totally pull off your goal at the end of your 100 days. Stay strong for your fast day! My weigh in is tomorrow, and i am hoping for another loss. I need to get out of the 180s (for the LAST TIME)…….

• tlblanks1
    Sending positive wishes for a 170's weigh in tomorrow. Adios 180's
  • tlblanks1
    Day 9 of 100
    August 23, 2018

Weight: 166.2

I expected a gain after my splurge day. I did not do a complete fast day. I realized fast days are not a part of the OMAD basics so I decided not to do them. My fast day last week was not planned. My meal today was eaten at 8:05pm

3tikdssyn1cw.jpg
    BBQ pulled chicken sandwich and chocolate kale shake