Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, August 22
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 2nd job

I wish I had more time to walk. I know my second job has me moving around, but I really want to be able to walk. I have been getting up at 5am, and surfing MFP with my coffee. I guess I could start at 4:30am so I can get a walk and shower in first.

Anyway - how has your day been???
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Happy happy happy to be back in the swing of things!

Glad you are back!!!

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    I’m checking in since I’ve been so sick. I ended up with a double infection, I have been on 2 different antibiotics because was switched to Augmentin once it was determined I had strep AND a sinus infection. I’ve been on antibiotics since last Friday and still not feeling back to myself. My head congestion is still there and I have a productive cough that is nasty. I am traveling in the car tomorrow to visit family in CT- so I will attempt to get my weigh in done! I have been trying to stay keto but yesterday I had a DQ blizzard because when I’m sick I just want junk! Hopefully I haven’t done too much damage to my weightloss! I am so sick of being sick though- Friday will be 2 weeks!

OUCH!!! No apologies - being sick, especially with a double of anything would knock the strongest people on their butts!!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Really need to go to the gym again it’s been like a month. Having 2 jobs is kicking my butt
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Wed Aug 22

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. HITT Low Impact 30 mins, Pool workout 20 mins
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona August 22
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes physical therapy walking
    Carbs no

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Here's to everyone achieving what they set out to do today!!
    qdzn0ps2lmlc.jpg

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Thursday):
    @kearyandjessy. @Keri8680. @sandie020. @tinak33.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: August Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 159.0
    Current Weight: 158.8

How my tiny bits of weight loss are happening are beyond me. I know I am eating more than I should. I guess I can attribute it to stress, which is weird since I am eat when I'm stressed. But whatever. Still not moved into the house. It's been almost a month now that I have been a "nomad/homeless". My daughter and I living in my brother's spare room, and me lugging a small suitcase and backpack back and forth every 2 days. It's been SUPER fun.

I'm just happy that I am still in the 150s. If I can keep that up until things settle down and I can focus on weight loss again, that would be great. Right now, I basically eat for fuel, as I am so exhausted some days, that I can barely focus on anything.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @River_Goddess welcome back hun!!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    0ta4nsp6ix5j.jpg
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today I am focusing on small long term changes. Normally I get a medium dd after my workout. Today I got a black coffee. And added unsweetened almond milk to it. Cuts out the sugar and cream. Small steps. Course tomorrow we are celebrating my father in laws bday. Cake and pizza. Sigh.
  • Jkyzab
    Jkyzab Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in update,
    Thursday, August 23.
    Yesterday weight was 273. Now today it is 272. I've been doing intermitted (16:8) and been doing my chair workout. I am happy for the most part about my weight. Just needed to control my craving for bread and pasta. Man, I missed those carbs.
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: No

Yesterday started out rough and my in laws were at my house for what seemed like forever haha I had no time to myself to workout
  • AB0215
    Options
    Today I am focusing on small long term changes. Normally I get a medium dd after my workout. Today I got a black coffee. And added unsweetened almond milk to it. Cuts out the sugar and cream. Small steps. Course tomorrow we are celebrating my father in laws bday. Cake and pizza. Sigh.

@jennfalzon1979 Be strong, you got this!! Don't forget about your goals!!
    I got a lot of funny looks last weekend when I didn't eat any of the food at my mom's company picnic...was really surprised they didn't have at least hamburgers, but they didn't, so I skipped lunch and ate dinner later with my family.
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Jkyzab wrote: »
    Weigh-in update,
    Thursday, August 23.
    Yesterday weight was 273. Now today it is 272. I've been doing intermitted (16:8) and been doing my chair workout. I am happy for the most part about my weight. Just needed to control my craving for bread and pasta. Man, I missed those carbs.

@Jkyzab I know you're a bit newer to the low carb lifestyle and I don't necessarily recommend this yet, wait a few more weeks (that way you break the habit first), but try miracle rice and miracle noodles, they're surprisingly similar to actual pasta, but like maybe 2 or 3 carbs per serving. I made pasta salad for the 4th with the ziti style noodles and I was very happy with the results.

I always fast 16:8 but twice a week now I'm doing OMAD, where I only eat dinner. Fasting is what helps me keep my hunger under control. When I eat, I want to eat more, when I don't eat, I'm usually not hungry.
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:295.6lbs
    Todays Weight: 296.2
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wed

Track no
    Calories over
    Exercise yes

My daughter is moving back to college today. We went to sushi last night. It was very good but not good for calories

• Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in Thursday
    Week 4
    PW 174.4
    CW 173.5
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    My daughter is moving back to college today. We went to sushi last night. It was very good but not good for calories

I love sushi. I could go for some right now actually. But there are no good places around here unless I want the fake sushi from my supermarket... LOL
This discussion has been closed.