TEAM: The Slimsons (August)

Options

Replies

• jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sunday reality

I return to work on September 10. I vowed to hit my goal weight of 160 before I returned to work. I have been slacking in everything. Exercise, food, alcohol and tracking. This morning I was 174.2. 14.2 lbs to go. Time to put my sassy pants on and hit my goal.
  • cmm5904
    cmm5904 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Daily 8-11
    Track yes
    Calories a tiny bit over
    Exercise yes! 13K steps
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post 08-11

Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 8km walk
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Sunday reality

I return to work on September 10. I vowed to hit my goal weight of 160 before I returned to work. I have been slacking in everything. Exercise, food, alcohol and tracking. This morning I was 174.2. 14.2 lbs to go. Time to put my sassy pants on and hit my goal.

Jenn, my goal is the same! We are in the same zone.... we got this--- I can seeeee the 1-6-0 coming our way!! WE. GOT. THIS!!! :D:)o:)<3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, Aug. 12

Track: Yes
    Calories: under/deficit/IF
    Exercise:Yes, walked 60 min. in rain and drizzle

Comments: Still on track through the weekend... closed my IF window down to 4 hours today, so not sure how I'll feel after 9pm, but I'm planning to get to sleep early to get the new week going in the right direction.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Sunday reality

Jenn, my goal is the same! We are in the same zone.... we got this--- I can seeeee the 1-6-0 coming our way!! WE. GOT. THIS!!! :D:)o:)<3

@SLIMn2016 and @jennfalzon1979 I'll be right there with you ladies, I am on contest prep, which means strength up and body weight down (I need to drop about another 9 lbs by Nov 10th) so it's real right now.
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Winner's Circle August Week 2:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@jcgator2016. -all 7 days!!
    @mexiconona. -all 7 days!!
    @TeresaW1020. -all 7 days!!
    @ekuassi. -6 days!
    @IanMoone30. -6 days!
    @SLIMn2016. -6 days!

Making a great effort!
    @cmm5904. -4 days
    @gemwolf110. -4 days
    @lorib642. -4 days
    @sandie020. -3 days
    @CourtneyLomonaco. -2 days
    @BEASTFIELD314. -1 day

Really happy to see 6 winners in the Winner's Circle this Week! Wow, awesome job! Hope to see more next week! You got this!

Also, really hope everyone found a way to get outside the comfort zone last week! When you make an effort to try something new or push a little harder, you make positive changes in your body and get closer to your goal! Let's push for more this week!

Looking forward to another great week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Sunday):
    @CerysDub. @cmm5904. @hazerveeve230. @Jkyzab. @rlaratte.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday, 8/12)
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 50 minutes on the treadmill
    Day: I had a much better day with my eating, exercise, and water. Plan to do the same tomorrow!

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Aug 12th Sunday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Physical therapy exercises 25 min.
    Carbs. Yes
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Working in the yard (cutting bushes, edging, etc.)

Today was my final day of vacation. Back to my normal routine. I enjoyed family time as well as me time... it was much needed. Continuing my 16:8 IF, as it seems to help control my food intake... it may not be for everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend and has an excellent week.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Working in the yard (cutting bushes, edging, etc.)

Today was my final day of vacation. Back to my normal routine. I enjoyed family time as well as me time... it was much needed. Continuing my 16:8 IF, as it seems to help control my food intake... it may not be for everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend and has an excellent week.

@BEASTFIELD314 Welcome back!! I share your feelings about intermittent fasting. I find that for me it's a lot easier to stay in control during a 16:8 fasting schedule, some weeks I do a 36 hour fast as well or even an OMAD depending on how I feel too.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturdy )

Calories: No
    Exercise:Yes, 25 mins workout, 20 min walk, dancing

Comments: Went to a wedding, was too tired to post last night, so here it is, catching up.

Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 50 mins weight training, 45 min workout

Comments: Did my 1st day of competition prep and then went to a group session my trainer was leading, figured I have another 9 lbs to lose on my comp prep so killing another 400 calories was probably a good idea, been struggling to stay away all day after that though, between the lack of sleep last night, early morning weights and then that extra workout, I'm pretty excited to be heading to bed soon.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Sunday Aug 12

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Golf, walked 9 holes. Weight/Strength work 30 mins
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Isn’t it great we are starting another week of working together on a team to lose weight, eat healthier, and exercise together to become stronger and improve our bodies! I am going to pray for each of you to be successful this week. Could we also pray for one another privately when we begin each day? It would be such a wonderful support team.

• Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Week 2 Results

I am a super proud team captain this week! TWO of you guys topped the individual leaderboard this week!! As a team we placed 1st and that's awesome!!

The Biggest Loser Is... (individual winners)
    1st - @BEASTFIELD314. - 3.23%
    3rd - @Nikki_1130. - 2.83%

The Slimsons
    1st - @BEASTFIELD314. - 3.23%
    2nd - @Nikki_1130. - 2.83%
    3rd - @SLIMn2016. - 2.50%

Yaaaay! That's awesome! Well done everyone!
  • CerysDub
    CerysDub Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Username CerysDub
    Weigh in day Sunday week 3
    PW 199.3
    CW 199.9

Sorry this is a little late but I figured that it was better to post late than never especially with a gain (accountability and all that)

I've just got back from visiting my mum in Wales where I've not really had much of a say in my food and I was a little ill.

Looking forward to a fresh start for this week!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Username: momma3times
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight:265.4
    Todays Weight: 263.4
This discussion has been closed.