tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Here you go!

5c35lot3ayu9.jpg

• dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow Tim, good luck with the move. Sounds like a major project. Nice job Steve!

I've not been so good at paying attention to eating or logging in.

CWW = 210.6
    LWW = 205.2
    Gain = 5.4

I am trying to get focused again on paying attention to what I'm eating and back to logging calories. I am about where I was at when I started on MFP back in 2011.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the move Tim! It has been a wild ride since 2011, but the goal is in site and I am committed to reaching it and beyond. I believe once I get my fat stores gone I'll bottom out about 195, but then I will work on building back up some lean muscle and should end up about 225, but at 15% body fat. Currently, I'm at 24.4%. I will wait a year before addressing any skin issues as I believe the intermittent fasting will take care of a lot of it. Let's do this and let's be losers.
  • Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That has to be disheartening, dbw. Hope you can start to turn things around again! How's the move going, Tim? Steve, you have such a detailed vision for how to approach your goals - it's awesome to see you keep cranking.

I let myself slide during our family's trip to Nebraska for the 4th and have doubled down again since getting back because I don't want to waste the progress I've made over the last few months. With exercising at least a little every day since returning, standing more at work, and paying attention to everything I eat, I at least got back under my last weigh-in (about 4 lbs down from last weekend when I came home).

SW: 248.4
    LW: 236.6
    CW: 235.8
    GW: 200

Loss: 0.8 lbs

I'm supposed to hit 227.5 by the end of the month to win this round of my weight challenge, by my personal goal is to hit 230 by the end of the month and focus on catching up in August and September - the last two months of the challenge. Hitting 230 would position me well. Maybe I'll get lucky and over-shoot this month.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Damn, been so busy with the move I completely spaced this week's chart. Better late than never I guess, so here it is.

Brad, I'll get your updates on next week's chart.

1423un9i456e.jpg
  • StevLL
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Gents,
    Don't get discouraged by weight fluctuations, when you feel like you are getting off track, it can be discouraging and that can lead to a big spiral down. Remember you are human and going to trip, but get back up at the next meal, not the next day. This will help you not set yourself up for more trips and discouragement. Also if you trip up and eat something that is not the healthiest choice, don't beat yourself up. That creates stress and that causes a cortisol response which causes weight gain. Find a few minutes of calm time everyday and practice intentional breathing to reduce overall stress and that helps reduce cravings caused by the cortisol response.
    Let's be losers guys.

SW - 341 (2017) 371 (2011)
    GW - 205
    LW - 223.8
    CW - 220.2
    Loss - 3.6lbs
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi Gents,

Thanks for the encouragement.

LWW = 210.6
    CWW = 208.7
    Loss = 1.9
  • StevLL
    Options
    Nice job Dave! Sodium intake has been through the roof rhis,week, so chalking up my gain to water. We'll have to get the sodium under control.

GW - 205
    LW - 220.2
    CW - 220.8
    Gain - .6lbs
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here's the chart I should have posted up earlier in the week. Hope you are all having a good week and that you have a great weekend.

xyz44l849bn9.jpg
  • Horstbc
    Options
    I'm still struggling to move the needle much. This is mostly due to my poor diet choices, but the good news is that I've been killing my workout routine. I've been doing 4-5 a week with mostly running and reached 3 miles for the first time in years. I also am taking a progress picture each month and see a huge difference between January and now. Seeing that was satisfying.

LW: 235.8
    CW: 235.2

Loss: 0.6

As long as I apply discipline with my eating, I'm betting I'll start to drop more quickly again in the coming weeks.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the 3 mile run!! That is awesome. Kudos to you for sticking to the 4-5 workouts each week. I'm certain that if you get your diet dialed in, you'll shed the pounds you want.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy gents,
    Hope you are all having a great week. I am continuing to steadily drop. Moving has been doing wonders for my weight loss. Saturday I had to unexpectedly dig up part of my septic system. That was a serious calorie burn!!!

Here is this week's chart.

plyf7qr2vr5a.jpg
  • StevLL
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Nice work guys! Brad I find I still measure by the scale, but the true measure is how we feel and look. 3miles and body changes is serious success! Tim sorry about the septic, but a serious burn is always good. Hope the rest of the move is smooth.
    Going into the last couple weeks of this eating program and trying to stay in ketosis while WFPB has been a challenge, but worth it. Will transition back to some of my normal foods over the next 3 weeks. In Sept I'll change my workout to a bulking routine and increase cardio again. I'm at a 34 waist and now it's time to tighten up and get some muscle back on my skinny frame. Weird to say that. Not sure if I'll drop below 200 or not before I land on final weight, but thinking I'll end up about 220-225 and about 15% body fat. Right now I'm at 22%.
    Keep at it gents!

GW - 205
    LW - 220.8
    CW - 213.4
    Loss - 7.4lbs
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Damn Steve, that is a huge week. Frustrates me at times that I'm only losing anywhere from .5 - 1.5 pounds a week, but I need to just focus on my successes and not others. And yes, 35 pounds lost is feeling pretty good. Just about to move to the next notch on my belt. I kind of flirt with it now.

8v68a3nbd0ea.jpg
  • StevLL
    Options
    That's actually a two week, drop and I imagine I'll cone back up a bit after I end this program. I'm going to reintroduce more variety soon including more carbs and more carbs means more water weight, but I'm still stoked.

Here's to new belt holes and new belts!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Still heading in the right direction. Woo Hoo!!!

L/W 319.8
    C/W 317.6
    Total 2.2 Loss
  • Horstbc
    Options
    Steve, those are amazing updates. Tim, you and I are moving at a similar pace but at least moving down. I've been away from the game for the last few weeks with an infection. Healed now and went for a run this morning to start building my energy back up.

LW: 235.2
    CW: 234.4

Loss: 0.8 lbs
  • tdonlin
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Slowly but surely we are getting there. The entire family is heading to Hawaii in November and I'd like to be down another 10 pounds by then. I think that will make the flight easier to deal with and that will hopefully get me down 1 size in swim trunks.

Brad, glad you are healed up and on the mend.

ttgyoyodsza9.jpg
  • StevLL
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry I have MIA. My weight has been pretty stable, I dropped to 212 then went back up to 215 and have been hovering between 215 and 218, but my fat percentage since the 19th has dropped from 22.9 to 20.6%, so I am less focused on weight and now focusing on fat percentage and measurements. Arms and chest increasing as is my thigh and shoulders, but the waist is stable at 34". I'm actually thinking I may get to a 33, or 32 if I take the fat down to 14%.
    Hope you guys are doing well!
  • Horstbc
    Options
    You're not the only one who dropped off for a bit, Steve. Strength in numbers. I didn't apply discipline for a while and ate a lot of junk, so I've moved up a couple pounds. The good news is that I've still been regular on my exercise, so I'm feeling less sore after strength workouts and going further on my runs. This morning, I comfortably made it 2.91 miles before slowing down to a walk: my previous high this year was 2.25 mi.

LW: 234.4
    CW: 237.6

Gain: 3.2 lbs

With the mornings slowly becoming darker, it's been fun to still be waking up at 5 and seeing the sunrise. Snapped a picture of it through some construction that's happening in my neighborhood today.

il23ds6acik3.jpg