• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Tuesday
    September Week 2
    Previous Weight: 189.0
    Current Weight: 188.8

Sorry that I have been inconsistent in posting. I am a high school coach and we are in the middle of a very busy fastpitch softball season (70+ games and scrimmages between Varsity and JV since August 1). Now that we are a few weeks into school, stuff is starting to calm down, so I hope to be more consistent in the future.
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Went to OT two days in a row. Have been under my calorie intake. Ate out twice though :( Chick-fil-A and Wendy’s. Trying to continue food prepping. Hoping to be 201 by next weigh-in
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Username: cdavisdeva
    Week: September Week 2
    PW: 160
    CW: 158

-2 lbs from last week. Woohoo! So excited:)

Awesome loss, well done!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sept/12
    Track...Yes
    Cal.....Under
    Exercise..... Yes===walked x45 mins
    Goals....Maintaining
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314,thanks for your kind comments.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    @rhiannonlewis35 thanks much!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 12th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes- 35 minute walk this morning and a 14 minute ab workout this evening.
    Goals/day: Calories were under but carbs through the roof- 4g over my daily allowance, and don't wanna talk about sugar. Will do better tomorrow.
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Daily post : September 12, Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: within my range
    Exercise: yes...finally weather that allowed me to walk outside!!!
    Day: we had a momentary break in the rain/drizzle. I took as much advantage as I could!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/12 Wednesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes nightly 3.6mile walk 60mins. Upped running to .6miles, but I forgot to time it.
    Daily goals: Circulate "Orcs have feelings too" petition. Park day with my brother's kids tomorrow....keep up with an 8 and 10 year old. (True test)
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Monday: was over calories
    Exercise: Got nearly 2 miles in running between shops before my bus came.
    Tues: under calories.
    Exercise: 6.65miles doing two trips. To the shop and then later to pick up my daughter.
    Wed: under calories.
    Exercise: 4.45 miles I think it was.
    My hips abit sore but I think it was because I was walking too fast again yesterday (Wed), so I need to take my time today.
    It's good to be back to normal after the summer holidays. Though I did need the rest and I can see why now. 😆
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

lar25473 wrote: »
    Week 1 (September 4th): 184.8
    Week 2 (September 11th): 182.4
    Week 3 (September 18th):
    Week 4 (September 25th):

I'm getting closer to my september goal of being in the 170s :) If at all possible and safe to do so I wonder if I can even break into the 160s. I am working really hard because I want to accomplish this for my health.

Super excited that you are closing in on your Sept. Goal... and we still have over half the month!!! Getting to 160 would be awesome! How do you feel????

It really feels great. I'm making a lot of great progress. My best friend is getting married in October and I want to look my best as one of her bridesmaids :)

• gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: 25 min 30 day shred
    Goals/day: workout before work wed

Daily Post Wednesday
    Goals/day: I worked out this morning before an active 12 hour shift. Tomorrow is a rest day :)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Missed my check-in because yesterday was insane. I had to attend the board meeting and didn't get home until late.

Daily Post: Wednesday, September 12th
    Exercise: 35 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5 speed
    Goals: Yesterday was not a good night for my sleeping goal. I was only able to get 5 hours. Today, I barely made my water goal, 64.8 ounces, but I made it.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 2nd job

Yesterday was a SLOOOOOW day for me. Seemed like the day dragged on and on. Left my regular job went straight to the 2nd. That job felt the same way. Did not want to get out of bed this morning, which normally is not the case. I hope to get some walking in today after work.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good morning, and Happy Thursday Team! No weigh ins are scheduled today, but as of now, I still need weights from the following challengers:

@Fit_fad
    @shea2986
    @silke_luise
    @mellee1430
    @rhyahcf

Let me know if I missed your weight! Thanks everyone!!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Tuesday
    September Week 2
    Previous Weight: 189.0
    Current Weight: 188.8

Sorry that I have been inconsistent in posting. I am a high school coach and we are in the middle of a very busy fastpitch softball season (70+ games and scrimmages between Varsity and JV since August 1). Now that we are a few weeks into school, stuff is starting to calm down, so I hope to be more consistent in the future.

No problem! I understand the things that come up when school starts. Trust me!! With 5 kids IN school, lol. How long have you been coaching softball? I have a niece that played softball and went to college on a scholarship.

Ecowles675 wrote: »
    Username: ecowles675
    Week: September Week 2 9/12
    PW: 180
    CW: 180

Weight hasn't budged. But my clothes feel looser so I know something is happening. Trying to find the right balance of strength and cardio. Have to remind myself to keep at it and all the work will show eventually!

It very well could be that you are losing INCHES instead of pounds. Could be that you are increasing muscle mass. This is a good thing!!! Do you feel stronger? This is still a victory!!!

mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 09/12 Wednesday
    Exercise: yes nightly 3.6mile walk 60mins. Upped running to .6miles, but I forgot to time it.
    Daily goals: Circulate "Orcs have feelings too" petition. Park day with my brother's kids tomorrow....keep up with an 8 and 10 year old. (True test)

Make sure to send me the petition. I would love to sign it. Wait - are we talking about orcs like orca whales or orcs like D&D orcs??? :-) Have fun at the park - its great fun and exercise...win/win!!

Daily Post Tuesday
    Goals/day: workout before work wed

Daily Post Wednesday
    Goals/day: I worked out this morning before an active 12 hour shift. Tomorrow is a rest day :)

Enjoy your rest day!!!

WA_Teacher wrote: »
    Missed my check-in because yesterday was insane. I had to attend the board meeting and didn't get home until late.

Exercise: 35 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5 speed
    Goals: Yesterday was not a good night for my sleeping goal. I was only able to get 5 hours. Today, I barely made my water goal, 64.8 ounces, but I made it.

No worries... this is all meant to be a fun challenge where we all lose weight and push/motivate. Sometimes life doesn't let one or more of those happen. Although I don't evny you and board meetings...I always called them BORED meetings, lol!!! Wait - unless you were directing it - uh.. then... um... yeah - it was GREAT!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Congrats to everyone. The results from week one can be found by clicking HERE!

Overall, as a team, took 3rd place. We lost a combined total of 39 pounds!! A special shoutout to the TOP 3 Biggest Losers for Team Flab-U-Less in week one:

1st - @rhiannonlewis35 - 2.20%
    2nd - @missparisfaye - 1.85%
    3rd - @silke_luise - 1.80%

Week number 2 has began and we are already off to a great start! Keep working towards your goals and stay positive!!!!!

Okay, so I was expecting LAST PLACE :lol:

Let's get TOP 3 for the whole month of SEPTEMBER !!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Daily post:
    Sept 12th
    Track YES
    Cals YES
    Goals: trying to increase water intake atm, doing okay want to do better
This discussion has been closed.