November 1
    Exercise: nope, nada, zilch :/
    Calories: no
    Tracked: um...no, not really
  • DJDommy
    DJDommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Date, 11-02-2018
    Exercise?: I am pretty consistent with the gym but I have been in overdrive mode with going twice a day at least three times a week. I love exercising, my issue is the nutrition part of it!
    Calories?: I have been within my calorie count (1380) every day since I started tracking, which is about six days. Nothing stunning. My goal is to lose at least a solid 3-5 pounds this month. Hopefully more. My eventual goal weight is 140, my weight last Sunday was 159. I weigh in on Sundays. I am keeping a promise to myself to stay off the scale except first thing Sunday morning.
    Tracked?: yes. I also use the mywater app to track my water intake.
  • edising
    edising Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    November 1
    Exercise: No :-(
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercise. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yed
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercise: yes, hiked.
    Calories: Yes, but snacked too much on candy
    Tracked: yes
  • bubblemum2
    bubblemum2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    tamyka105 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! Happy November! I have been battling my weight every since my husband died earlier this year. I'm currently trying to hit the reset button and get back to me! Let's do this team!

I am so sorry for your loss . Please take your time and try not to put too much pressure on your self to lose weight .. one day at a time
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    November 3
    Username: auntdeb37
    Weigh in Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 280.8
    Today's weight: 277.6
  • Colleen790
    Options
    November 3
    Exercised. Yes
    Calories. Yes. (just scraped in)
    Tracked. Yes
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options

Username: ShareASmile
    Weigh in Week 1
    Previous weight: 160
    Today's weight: 159.6
  • beachbunnydana
    beachbunnydana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username: beachbunnydana
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 202.4
    Today’s weight: 201.0
  • tamyka105
    tamyka105 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Username: tamyka105
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 223.5
    Today's weight: 220.9
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Username: ShareASmile
    Weigh in Week 1
    Previous weight: 160
    Today's weight: 159.6

Thanks @shareasmile -- this will actually be your last weigh-in for October (it had 5 weeks)
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    @auntdeb37, @beachbunnydana, @tamyka105

Wow, I'm impressed to see you three all posting weights today! You're actually a week ahead of the game! That's because this Challenge gives you at least a week between your sign-up starting weight and your first official weigh-in -- kind of like that first weigh-in is your first "birthday", celebrating a week with the group.

So, our first week for November weigh-ins will begin Sunday, Nov 4. What that means is, since you are Saturday weighers, your November Week 1 weigh-in will be for Nov 10. Think of all that bonus time between now and then to make even more progress on your weight loss goals!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    November 3
    Exercise: Yes (30 min on treadmill, 24 of which was jogging, a nice distance for me)
    Calories: *&&% Halloween candy.
    Tracked: No

I'm not behaving very captainly at the moment. For all my meals, I stuck to meals that I've tracked in the past and know will keep me within my calorie targets. The problem is, I also got into the Halloween candy. Oy.
  • DJDommy
    DJDommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If I do Sunday weigh ins will my first weight be posted tomorrow or next Sunday?
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My 10k is tomorrow morning. It's going to be a cold one across the Bay Bridge.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    November 3
    Exercise: Yes (30 min on treadmill, 24 of which was jogging, a nice distance for me)
    Calories: *&&% Halloween candy.
    Tracked: No

I'm not behaving very captainly at the moment. For all my meals, I stuck to meals that I've tracked in the past and know will keep me within my calorie targets. The problem is, I also got into the Halloween candy. Oy.

And I am blindly following in your footsteps. :s I didn't even have Halloween candy around til I went to Walmart the day after and picked up a huge bag, half off. Huge mistake with the dreary rainy weather, still no answers about hubby's heart issues and a pup that lacerated his leg jumping over a log while I was hiking yesterday making a trip to the vet mandatory. The candy was darn good. Back on board tomorrow. I'll have to resort to the dreadmill because (1) it's going to be snowing and (2) doggy can't go hiking for awhile. Ah life, sure gets in the way of plans.
  • Colleen790
    Options
    November 4
    Exercised. No
    Calories. No
    Tracked. Yes
    Feeling a bit stressed with my mother's condition today.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    DJDommy wrote: »
    If I do Sunday weigh ins will my first weight be posted tomorrow or next Sunday?

Today! Happy Week 1 Weigh in!
This discussion has been closed.