Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    Daily Post (for the weekend):
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: kickboxing class on Saturday morning, walked for 30+ minutes both days

I've been doing much better not cheating on my meal plan but whenever there is candy, it is really difficult to say no. I'm a teacher and I bought a bunch of candy for my students and I'm trying to keep out of it, but I already had a piece a few minutes ago. Trying to be mindful of my food and exercise and just staying in a good place. Here's to another good week!

@orngnerdz Maybe you can get yourself some sugar free candy...that way it's not AS bad lol
  • AB0215
    Options
    liannexx wrote: »
    Username-liannexx
    Week-November week 1
    PW-228
    CW-226.75

@liannexx Awesome job!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: I think under due to exercise
    Exercise: 6 mile jog

I really need to watch the eating this week. TOM and bad choices last week-hoping to do well this week.

@CourtneyLomonaco TOM always leads to bad choices! lol. Hang in there!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Momma3times
    Previous weight: 239.2
    Current weight: 243.2

I expected a big gain this week. We were traveling all weekend not getting home until late last night and long car rides do it to me everytime! Swollen everything. As a bonus I started shark week yesterday too.

So I am not going to panic over this one, just plug away back on my normal IF schedule since it was wonky too this weekend. Maybe add in an extra workout and extra water to help flush my system faster.

But today we are done traveling and back to a normal week!

@momma3times It's really hard to stay on track when you're out of your routine. Now that you're back, you got this!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily stats: mon nov 5

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 min SoulCycle , 30 min weights
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: No.

Comments: Weighed in at 183.5 this morning probably due to weekend wedding party damage lol but it's fine. I'm really taking this month seriously and really am not accepting any excuses from myself ESPECIALLY this week. I have a midterm on Friday and that won't be an excuse for bad eating. I want an overall loss of some sort by weigh-in day on Friday. I've been REALLY slacking on working out and yeah, I can say it's because of midterms or whatever but there are people who workout on the day before their exams and stuff so I'm not taking excuses from myself anymore. At the very least I can do an HIIT workout at home or something. If not for weight loss, for overall cardiovascular health.
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Comments: Weighed in at 183.5 this morning probably due to weekend wedding party damage lol but it's fine. I'm really taking this month seriously and really am not accepting any excuses from myself ESPECIALLY this week. I have a midterm on Friday and that won't be an excuse for bad eating. I want an overall loss of some sort by weigh-in day on Friday. I've been REALLY slacking on working out and yeah, I can say it's because of midterms or whatever but there are people who workout on the day before their exams and stuff so I'm not taking excuses from myself anymore. At the very least I can do an HIIT workout at home or something. If not for weight loss, for overall cardiovascular health.

@ssssanaaaa There's a lot of research to suggest that exercise helps the brain, and in turn your tests/studies. I think it's great that you're taking your health seriously, right now, I'm with you on the no-excuses attitude! We got this!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Nov. 5th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (20 minutes walking)
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    having trouble getting into MFP on iPad so i am using my pc. anyone else having issues? i hope my daily post registers!

daily, Monday, Novemeber 5

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Aqua Zumba and calisthenics

Good day, on track!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    having trouble getting into MFP on iPad so i am using my pc. anyone else having issues? i hope my daily post registers!

daily, Monday, Novemeber 5

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Aqua Zumba and calisthenics

Good day, on track!

I'm having issues with the app. It doesn't recognize my login, so I thought maybe I forgot my password. However, when I used my email to recover, it doesn't recognize my email!

I know the email is correct because I'm still getting status updates there. Le sigh.....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, November 5

Exercise: 30 min. walking treadmill, 15 min standard elliptical & 45 min.lateral trainer (morning) and 50 min treadmill walk (evening)
    Water: 130+ oz.

Major DOMS have me in pain more than ever today--- I might have to rest tomorrow and skip my second training class this week-- I hope I don't but it's really bad this time---couldn't even sleep last night any movement just woke me up. :s

MFP--WHY????!! So frustrated with it today--- cannot add my last workout & close my diary....GRRR!

@cmteach4 & @Bm00re2u I am having mega probs with MFP--both App and Web keep kicking me off-- logging me out and then I can't get back in until now--- hoping this posts. I hope they can fix this by morning.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Here's a little Monday Motivation!

4wfthgflfpmo.jpg

Oh I'm more than uncomfortable-- :s:D:D:D I better see something change--- LOL
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Exercise: 30 min. walking treadmill, 15 min standard elliptical & 45 min.lateral trainer (morning) and 50 min treadmill walk (evening)

Major DOMS have me in pain more than ever today--- I might have to rest tomorrow and skip my second training class this week-- I hope I don't but it's really bad this time---couldn't even sleep last night any movement just woke me up. :s

MFP--WHY????!! So frustrated with it today--- cannot add my last workout & close my diary....GRRR!

@cmteach4 & @Bm00re2u I am having mega probs with MFP--both App and Web keep kicking me off-- logging me out and then I can't get back in until now--- hoping this posts. I hope they can fix this by morning.

Also having major probs with MFP! Keeps logging me out and not accepting my password. I had this screen open on my computer lol - only way I got on. Like a junkie— I needed to say hi to the Slimsons. ☺️
  • AB0215
    Options

@SLIMn2016 DOMS is always a good thing! Means you're definitely "uncomfortable." I have been there so many times, a few times I thought about just using my office chair to get down the hall to the kitchen and bathroom...you can use heat to help, ice can help, but foam rolling, massaging the muscles can help, hot showers/baths can help. Stretching helps too!

MFP has been giving me issues for a few days, usually though if I refresh the page it helps, and I honestly send to many messages for the app to be helpful in any way so I can't speak to that.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes. OMAD, sortof by accident.
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins weight training.

Comments: Super happy with how my workout turned out today. I felt super strong and didn't miss a single lift! It's a great feeling leading into the last 2 weeks of training before the big day. Hopefully the trend continues.

Oh and sadly, my dishwasher bit me. Okay, so it didn't actually bite me, I'm just clumsy, and I was trying to put away my clean dishes and tried to walk around it and somehow I hit my shin on the corner of it and I didn't really think anything of it until after I stirred my husband's dinner and looked down to see a trail of blood...so that was fun to deal with, and soon to be fun to shave with...just saying.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »

@ssssanaaaa There's a lot of research to suggest that exercise helps the brain, and in turn your tests/studies. I think it's great that you're taking your health seriously, right now, I'm with you on the no-excuses attitude! We got this!

Exactly! If anything, it should help! Let's do it!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options

I can see your post Nancy! Yay! I was able to get back on, so I'm sure there was a server outage that was resolved.
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

Also having major probs with MFP! Keeps logging me out and not accepting my password. I had this screen open on my computer lol - only way I got on. Like a junkie— I needed to say hi to the Slimsons. ☺️

Glad you found another way to get on! It looks like the issue was resolved (at least on my end), so I'm hoping everyone's able to login.
This discussion has been closed.