Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Nov. 6th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (20 minutes walking)

Today was my 26th day on MFP. So far I haven't been too hungry but today I was absolutely starving. I stuck with my plan but it was much tougher than usual. Hoping it is easier tomorrow.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    k6tz0uyxyim1.jpeg

Daily post, Tuesday, November 6

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Zumba 💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻

Feet are still feeling good! I am thrilled!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: fine until after work....
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hapy Weigh In Day Wednesday:
    @_ecofeminist
    @kazunomiya
    @Nisijam5
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post-Tuesday 6th November
    Track-yes-under
    Exercise-work
    Comments-I’m staying within my calories but I need to work on my nutrition overall but that will come in time, one step at a time xx
    Ps-you’re all doing great and I love reading all your posts, keep up the good work x
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All - happy Wednesday!
    Daily stats- 11.7

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise- walking and turbo arm weights today!

Goal : think positive and be grateful and focused.

I’m starting a new mega project at work today. I work in the evenings, so i typically pack my food and go. You’ll see a lot of early posts from me. :) I’ve got to stay disciplined this month to stay on track with diet and work- thanks for your positivity!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, November 7

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes: Walking, stair climber, arc trainer and more walking
    Water: 100+ oz.
  • nurse_1
    nurse_1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Wednesday)

Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - 20 min jog
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Nov. 7th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, I am having a resting metabolism rate test tomorrow. No exercise for 24 hours.
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post -Wednesday 7th November
    Track-yes-under
    Exercise-work
    Comments-tired.com
  • cmteach4
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username: Gjaholy33
    PW:499.5
    CW:515.5
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: no
    Goals/Comments:

Disappointed in my weight gain but I have issues with binge eating when I weigh myself this is why I had stop this group for so long before besides my other personal issues this is a HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME but I miss the support going to have to figure something out.

@gjaholy33 So glad you have joined again! We will try to do whatever we can to help you. There are some really smart people with good advice. If the weighing makes you binge, maybe you could do it less often? Hang in there. You are trying and sound ready so that’s half the battle! Hugs!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    Daily post, Wednesday, November 7

Tracking yes
    Calories under
    Exercise water aerobics!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Goals/Comments:

Disappointed in my weight gain but I have issues with binge eating when I weigh myself this is why I had stop this group for so long before besides my other personal issues this is a HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME but I miss the support going to have to figure something out.

@gjaholy33 So glad you have joined again! We will try to do whatever we can to help you. There are some really smart people with good advice. If the weighing makes you binge, maybe you could do it less often? Hang in there. You are trying and sound ready so that’s half the battle! Hugs!

Thamks for the encouragement
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Goals/Comments:

Missed you Gloria! Was thinking about you! I hope things are better for you <3
    As for this issue you're dealing with, try to figure out what's going through your head that makes you want to binge when you weigh yourself. And maybe see why it's logically incorrect. It helps you realize why it's so wrong and helps you catch yourself. For example, I used to deal with thinking "well I already messed up today. There's no point in doing things right for the rest of the day because I already messed up. I'll do better tomorrow" if I overate or didn't do exactly as I originally planned. This was very bad self-sabotaging behavior. And if you think about it logically, it makes no sense. If I didn't do well then it makes logical sense to do well for the rest of the day to compensate for it. This reasoning helped me to rationalize it in my head. So maybe try to find your train of thought and go from there. If you need help with this maybe seeing a psychologist can help you hash things out. They're very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.