Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, quick weight training and cardio session
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Thursday, November 8

Tracking. Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise. Few calisthenics and lots of slow walking shopping!

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: None tonight. Have an exam tomorrow morning. But will do a more intense one tomorrow after my exam.

Comments: Did better today. Did a fast. Didn't weigh myself today but obviously will tomorrow for my weigh in. I'm not sure if I'll get a loss this week. But after my exam tomorrow I'm going to really buckle down and plan my meals exactly until I get to 170-something.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    sjtudor89 wrote: »
    First weigh-in this morning!

Username- sjtudor89
    Week-November week 1
    PW-224
    CW-222.2

My goal this week is to be a bit active on here- I do read all the posts and there's some really good advice here so thank you everyone :)
    I have my grandmothers funeral next week so I'm not sure what next weigh in will bring but I plan to make use of the pool and gym facilities at the hotel we'll be staying at so fingers crossed! (Will hopefully relieve some stress too!)

@sjtudor89 I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard when you're facing an emotional challenge like the loss of a family member, stay strong.
  • AB0215
    Options
    melbe159 wrote: »
    User name melbe159
    Week Nov week 1
    PW;132
    CW;130.5

Whoohoo so happy to get a loss 👏🏼goal for next week to stick with and not give up, I can do this 🙏🏼

@melbe159 AWESOME!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: jcgator
    Week: November Week 1
    PW: 256.6
    CW: 255.0

@jcgator2016 Great job this week!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh: Friday
    Username: SLIMn2016
    PW: 162.3
    CW: 162.8

:s:(:/ Yep... I knew that DOMS rest day would get me. Welp.... next week son's bday, then Thanksgiving, then my bday.... lots of celebrating and I have to try my best to stay the course through it all.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    :s:(:/ Yep... I knew that DOMS rest day would get me. Welp.... next week son's bday, then Thanksgiving, then my bday.... lots of celebrating and I have to try my best to stay the course through it all.

@SLIMn2016 First of all, I hardly think that half a pound is bad, it's normal when you're building muscle, and you definitely are with that kind of DOMS! And remember, that will help, muscle eats fat for breakfast so....next week will be better!

I've already been thinking about those things. Thanksgiving isn't normally an issue for me. What's going to be an issue is next weekend for me. My best friend's birthday is next week and he specifically moved his birthday dinner with his family to after my meet so I could eat at this fried chicken place he wants to go to, with his family who apparently adores me and really wants me to come. I haven't eaten fried chicken in like well, math is hard this early, but it's been since before June of last year, and I don't know how well I'll do with that, might eat some bread (gasp, I know a carb!) mostly because I want to see if it's as good as I remember. lol. Also, definitely going to eat candy corn, a Reese's and most likely some ice cream (and for those of you who know why this is a big deal--it's a St. Louis thing) Imo's Pizza...and then weirdly, back on track for turkey day, because it's always at my house, and I cook keto so everyone get's a keto thanksgiving lol. Maybe this will be the year I tell my mom my secret to the turkey....now that she's doing keto...(it's butter, the secret is butter) I actually do make other things, but I force my family to bring dessert and take it home with them, it does not stay in this house, so next weekend I'm expecting a carb gain, which I'm hoping will normal out by the next weekend weigh in....but we will see. Also, my dad's birthday is the 27th, and I always bake him a cake, which is much harder to do now that I don't eat said cake and can't tell if it's good or not lol.

My best advice for the holidays, track track and track. It's hard I know, but worth it. If you over eat on one day, you can make it up the rest of the week, by cutting a little extra from your other days. But you can't know what you need to adjust unless you track!

Also, if anyone's interested in a Keto Thanksgiving, I'll share my recipes :smiley:
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    melbe159 wrote: »
    User name melbe159
    Week Nov week 1
    PW;132
    CW;130.5

Whoohoo so happy to get a loss 👏🏼goal for next week to stick with and not give up, I can do this 🙏🏼

Very nice. WTG!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    sjtudor89 wrote: »
    First weigh-in this morning!

Username- sjtudor89
    Week-November week 1
    PW-224
    CW-222.2

My goal this week is to be a bit active on here- I do read all the posts and there's some really good advice here so thank you everyone :)
    I have my grandmothers funeral next week so I'm not sure what next weigh in will bring but I plan to make use of the pool and gym facilities at the hotel we'll be staying at so fingers crossed! (Will hopefully relieve some stress too!)

Great job!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh: Friday
    Username: SLIMn2016
    PW: 162.3
    CW: 162.8

Hang in there, Nancy. You're doing great!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: Kathleenford04
    PW: 172.4
    CW: 171.2

I’m happy with this!

@kathleenford04 A loss is a loss, you're doing great!
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 154

I knew this was not going to be good news. Its my own fault. I have to start watching what I am putting in my mouth. I vow to do better next week!

@CourtneyLomonaco It happens to all of us, the trick is, getting back on track! And you're headed in the right direction. :smile:
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@SLIMn2016 First of all, I hardly think that half a pound is bad, it's normal when you're building muscle, and you definitely are with that kind of DOMS! And remember, that will help, muscle eats fat for breakfast so....next week will be better!

I've already been thinking about those things. Thanksgiving isn't normally an issue for me. What's going to be an issue is next weekend for me. My best friend's birthday is next week and he specifically moved his birthday dinner with his family to after my meet so I could eat at this fried chicken place he wants to go to, with his family who apparently adores me and really wants me to come. I haven't eaten fried chicken in like well, math is hard this early, but it's been since before June of last year, and I don't know how well I'll do with that, might eat some bread (gasp, I know a carb!) mostly because I want to see if it's as good as I remember. lol. Also, definitely going to eat candy corn, a Reese's and most likely some ice cream (and for those of you who know why this is a big deal--it's a St. Louis thing) Imo's Pizza...and then weirdly, back on track for turkey day, because it's always at my house, and I cook keto so everyone get's a keto thanksgiving lol. Maybe this will be the year I tell my mom my secret to the turkey....now that she's doing keto...(it's butter, the secret is butter) I actually do make other things, but I force my family to bring dessert and take it home with them, it does not stay in this house, so next weekend I'm expecting a carb gain, which I'm hoping will normal out by the next weekend weigh in....but we will see. Also, my dad's birthday is the 27th, and I always bake him a cake, which is much harder to do now that I don't eat said cake and can't tell if it's good or not lol.

My best advice for the holidays, track track and track. It's hard I know, but worth it. If you over eat on one day, you can make it up the rest of the week, by cutting a little extra from your other days. But you can't know what you need to adjust unless you track!

Also, if anyone's interested in a Keto Thanksgiving, I'll share my recipes :smiley:

Thank you Ashley! Your Dad and I share a birthday--- :) I'm hosting Thanksgiving too...but nobody brings food---so it's all on me---and I have teen boys who want the desserts. It makes it really hard with kids (especially teen boys--they are bottomless pits of hunger :D )... you have the best tips though--- sending everything home with everyone is wise. I think this year I'll try to freeze most of everything "bad" for me--- and just leave enough out for the boys to pick at. My hubs is Paleo, so mostly will eat the turkey and sweet potatoes and maybe a little of the sweets bc it's a holiday. For sure the sweets are my weakness--- cookies, cake & pies I'm making less of this year. I may order them too--- last year I had to bc I lost my Mom right before Thanksgiving. I just hope that doesn't trigger a "I don't give a @&#!" eating spree for me this year. I'm trying to keep the holiday separate from the sadness, but it's very hard to do. I have to for my sons---and I have to for me, so I don't emotionally bail on my diet and binge (I'm sure many of you can relate in some form--especially to the emotional eating part?). This time of year is hard on so many levels for me. :(

Thank you for supporting our team so well @AB0215 --- you take the time out of your busy schedule to come here and cheer us all on--- it is so very appreciated Ashley!
This discussion has been closed.