• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: 20 mins walking
    Water Challenge: 100oz
    Goals or day: plans for going out of town were ruined today because of a flat tire. Hopefully will get out tomorrow for one night!
  • 2ndtimecharm
    2ndtimecharm Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: No
    Calories: Idk
    Exercise: No
    Water: 48 oz
    Goals or Day: It's blah day I'm pretty sure I was under calories today been getting nervous about a surgery I have on Monday no fun
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 297 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    WARNING For Fitbit users: So I got a friend request from another guy. Since this has been happening regularly, I had assumed these profiles are fake. So I thought I would do some digging. I checked out his profile. No Fitbit information was there. Only a few selfies. I read the comments in the pictures and came across this person. This is what she had posted in her profile. I am glad I checked it out. I had my friends list as Public, but I have since changed it to Private. Makes sense!otcedmyovy9p.png
  • tlgale
    Options
    Great job to everyone this week, no matter in you gained, stayed the same or lost, you're still here and trying and that's what matters most!!!
    Week 1 results are in:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10706481/week-1-november-results#latest
    Congrats to myself, @Heidijens1 and @lovethyneighbor on being the biggest losers for our team this week! Awesome work guys!!

Today starts a new week and a new weekly challenge (non weight related). Last weeks was to drink your recommended amount of water every day and report it here. I'd like to keep that one going, just because water is so important. And I'd like to add, cutting one item from your diet right now that you know you don't need. As an example, I'm going to cut out chocolate for the week. I don't have much of it, but I do have a small amount almost every day. Like the water, you can report it in your daily posts or separately.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post... but below is my stats.

Username: ehisadu355
    Weight in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 306.4
    Current weight: 307
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Was off this week. I did exercise, but did not diet or watch what I eat. Got to do better this week.
  • tlgale
    Options
    ehisadu355 wrote: »
    Sorry for the late post... but below is my stats.

Username: ehisadu355
    Weight in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 306.4
    Current weight: 307

@ehisadu355 unfortunately it can't be added now, as everything is closed up for last week...but happy to know you're still with us. You'll kick butt next week I'm sure!
  • tlgale
    Options
    wnss71mzc3cg.jpeg
    Saw this in another group today and thought it would be a great share!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: no
    Goals or day: made it out of town today for the night. Lots of food around, but managed to keep within calories. It's been a very relaxed day though...a lot of sitting around.
  • tlgale
    Options
    It's weigh in day for @redrob1966 @SkinnieFinnie
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 189.6
    Current weight: 192

I can't seem to get it together. I was doing so good for so long. My weight is definitely headed in the wrong direction & that's depressing! This is my week to get back on track.
  • tlgale
    Options
  • tlgale
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 189.6
    Current weight: 192

I can't seem to get it together. I was doing so good for so long. My weight is definitely headed in the wrong direction & that's depressing! This is my week to get back on track.

@SkinnieFinnie I went through this for a long time too. I spent months gaining and losing the same 5lbs because I couldn't stay consistent, and then I went off the rails entirely and added another 5lbs on top of that. I finally got back on track last week because I decided that I didn't want to ruin the hard work I had accomplished already, and I reminded myself why I had started in the first place. Also, try checking in and doing the daily posts...I know having to put it down for all to see helps me do better! I hope you have a great week this week!
  • tlgale
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Goals or day: made it out of town today for the night. Lots of food around, but managed to keep within calories. It's been a very relaxed day though...a lot of sitting around.

Forgot to add to this that I did not have any chocolate!
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    redrob1966
    weigh in week 1
    previous 258
    current 257
  • Vmfp2018
    Vmfp2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username: Vmfp2018
    Weigh In Wk: 11/12/18 week 2?)
    PW: 175.8
    CW: 170.3 (-5.5 lbs)

I wasn’t expecting to lose this much. I definitely think being diagnosed with prediabetes last Monday scared the lbs off of me 😆 I’ve stuck to a low carb (except for whole grains, vegetables and fruits) no processed sugar diet(basically a diabetes diet), increased my intake of water/fluids, eating every 2-4 hours and not eating past 6pm. I’m hoping to continue this for the rest of the challenge and beyond!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Username: Heidijens1
    Weigh in week: Nov week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 183.6
    Todays Weight: 184.6 😕

• SkinnieFinnie
    Options
    @tlgale thank you! I have logged in 315 days in a row. I'm just losing my motivation somewhere. I'm going to get back om track though. I'm going to start daily check ins!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Water Challenge: 110oz
    Cut out item: Chocolate..none!
    Goals or day: no exercise and a lot of sitting again today. Looking forward to water aerobics tomorrow.
  • SkinnieFinnie
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes I stayed on target
    Exercise: Yes - 35min walk/run.. I've been doing c25k. Today was week7 day1.
    I stayed on track with everything today. I hit my calorie goal/deficit, I got over 10,000 steps in & I drank 96oz of water.
This discussion has been closed.