Replies

• cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Tuesday, November 13

Track. Yes
    Calories just barely under, but under
    Exercise stretching and traveling to visit family

Hopefully I will stay in control while visiting. So far at least under a bit!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @mexiconona Awesome NCV, it does take a while after a knee replacement to get back into it, but eventually you do! Great job!

@kazunomiya Increased energy is a good sign that you're doing what you need to do for your body, awesome!! And sometimes you hold onto water and don't drop as much weight as you think you would be, try increasing water intake. That encourages your body to let go of water that it's storing.

@cmteach4 It is most difficult to stay on track while you're traveling and out of your normal routine. My best advice is have a plan and a plan B, that way you're giving yourself the best chance you can to succeed. And have a plan for when the plans didn't work, like a plan for getting back on track!

@Bm00re2u Anytime you increase the weights on your weight training is a great NSV, it's great for your motivation and great for your body since you're definitely building muscle, which is great for increased calorie burn! Awesome job!

@mg07030 My goal every day is to reduce my stress and focus, yet somehow, I never achieve that goal, no matter how hard I try. And this week it's particularly important. I've even gone to an extreme to try to do that, to no avail. I think it's because I put so much pressure on myself, so don't do what I do lol. I'm glad that you're trying to do just that, and I hope you do better at that than I do.
  • AB0215
    Options

I didn't share this news but with a couple of my friends on here. Last Monday I was hospitalized with what my Cardiologist called Atrial Flutter. After my weight workout on Monday, my heart rate started racing for over three hours. Went to ER and they kept me over for a couple of days. Finally got HR down below 100 with heavy meds. Tons of testing and trying different meds has not improved, so no heavy workouts until they can figure this out.
    @jcgator2016 I really really hope that you and your doctors can figure out what's happening to you and head down the patch of recovery, I know how hard it is to be sidelined, and it definitely hurts your mojo and makes you feel like giving up when you feel like your body is actively working against you, but I encourage you to look at the positives and focus on what you CAN do, and not what you can't.
  • AB0215
    Options
    sex61tw7u40n.jpg

Halfway through the week! Phew! Stay focused team, we got this!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    @jcgator2016 Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery! Heart rhythm problems are very scary and it’s best to listen to the doctor on those for sure! Hope you get to the bottom of it and feel great again soon! Sending cyber hugs your way!
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Username: kazunomiya
    Week: November Week 2
    PW =357
    CW= 356
    This week has had it's ups and downs with my weight. I was between 351 to 370. I measured at the same time each day. IDK what's going on with that. Haha.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: I think under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Slimsons,

Trying to keep up with my spin class challenge this week.

Daily stats:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: soulcycle /weights

• AB0215
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    PW =357
    CW= 356
    This week has had it's ups and downs with my weight. I was between 351 to 370. I measured at the same time each day. IDK what's going on with that. Haha.

@kazunomiya I read somewhere once that you can fluctuate up to 10 lbs with water weight, which always seemed like an extreme amount to me, considering I usually only fluctuate 1-2 lbs, maybe it might be time for a new scale?
  • nurse_1
    nurse_1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Wednesday 11/14

Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - 30 min walking and stairs
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday, November 14

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 14

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Walked 5000 steps at work AND 10 minutes on the exercise bike after I got home. This is a huge step for me because I am such a huge couch potato when I get home. Baby steps.
  • cmteach4
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday November 14

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Just barely under, but under 😀
    Exercise. Stretches

Did well considering I am visiting my sister and we tend to go back to childhood habits! But this time I managed calories but maybe not macros. But I still feel good about it! We also made our annual lipsma King app,e pie from scratch! Mmm good!
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    PW =357
    CW= 356

@kazunomiya I read somewhere once that you can fluctuate up to 10 lbs with water weight, which always seemed like an extreme amount to me, considering I usually only fluctuate 1-2 lbs, maybe it might be time for a new scale?

@AB0215 thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking the same thing too about my scale. I just bought it a month ago but I was just curious how accurate it is. I had my doctor appointment this morning so I weighed myself with my clothes and everything except shoes like I would at the doctor. I went to the doctor and was weighed 15 minutes later. The numbers were exactly the same, even to the tenth. At least I know it is accurate! I did find out what the culprit was. I AM retaining too much water. She has to give me a renal test tomorrow and then up my water pill/ blood pressure medications. She told me not to get discouraged and keep doing what I am doing because it will all work out in the end. I hope I'm not having kidney problems though!
This discussion has been closed.