Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Fantastic that you are maintaining! I hope I can maintain one day...that is the hardest. I know all about crazy work! Why????? Does it have to be that way....grrrrr
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Donna you'll do great in maintenance :) How is your shoulder doing?
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Brenda I am completely recovered from my shoulder replacement. The pt was way easier than it was for the rotator cuff repair.

Weight the same this week but that is due to probably too much fun this weekend :) Oh well starting over today....
  • katjustkat
    D, good to hear you're all recovered. Injuries are tough to go through! Yay for maintaining and yay for a fresh new start tomorrow <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi fellow OMADERS :)

I had something happen with my original MFP account so I had to create a new one. Totally sucks because I lost everything but I finally caved in a created a new account.
    My weight is still at 179 ughhh…...I am hoping for a loss over the weekend. The good news is that I haven't gained but dang, I need to get out of the 170s.....FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Have a healthy day!
    D
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Donna I hope you get the loss you've been waiting for <3
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    You can do it Donna!!! The 160's were that for me during my original journey. I did get through it, but unfortunately, here I am now having to do it again. I am currently at 175 so we can ditch the 170's together. We've got this!!
  • Good luck!
  • volgirl1322
    Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. Something happened to my MFP account so I had to create another one, totally sucks....but oh well...….

I managed to lose a pound this week, and I am grateful ---totally hoping the long plateau at 179 is gone. Down to 178 yesterday......hoping for another great week.....

Stay healthy :)
    Donna
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Yay Donna, Plateau be gone!!
  • katjustkat
    Great week D! Most challenging time of the year to lose or maintain weight but with omad we can enjoy and lose :)
  • volgirl1322
    That is so true.….it is much easier once you get back in the groove of things......hopefully I am on track once and for all and this last 25lbs can go away for good :) …...
  • volgirl1322
    Hey OMADers,

Hope you all are doing well. Down 1lb so I am at 177. Hoping for more, but I will take it.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....can't wait for my meal :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Good job. Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm finally OK with the holidays. Will eat everything within an hour and be done with it.

Can still travel from house to house, but just drink something unsweet at the other destinations.

Personally, I'm excited about this test. My first holiday season with some control.

• volgirl1322
    I totally hear you....it makes the holidays stress free to know that I can eat whatever I want during the window...….

I did survive all the temptations with football tailgating which is a miracle :)……...
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    I totally hear you....it makes the holidays stress free to know that I can eat whatever I want during the window...….

I did survive all the temptations with football tailgating which is a miracle :)……...

You know it!

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Keep up the good work! I fell off the wagon but I am back up again and trying one more time! :)
  • katjustkat
    Another pound down the drain! Weeks will keep going by and pounds will go bye!
  • volgirl1322
    It is so easy to fall off, but with the plan just getting back on one meal at a time is certainly the way to go.
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. There were lots of meals over the long weekend but luckily for me, it was just one. I didn't give in to anything much at all.....except a latte one morning, black Friday :) but I got a lot of steps in so I didn't worry too much about it!

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I second that...its just too easy to fall off. But, if we succeed in getting back on to the wagon, and try, try again, we will succeed eventually. So far, my weight is still the same. But since I weigh daily now, I will take it one day at a time and hopefully do not fall off the wagon again. Christmas is just around the corner too...
    Have a wonderful Wed! :)