HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    kc9agz
    November week 2
    Weigh in: Saturday
    Last week: 130.0
    This week: 129.8

TOTM again so who knows on the numbers. Food at the competitions was definitely not ideal as it's all stadium food.

This was our bands first time ever at grand nationals and the ended up making the semi finals, but didn't place there or move on to finals. Everyone was extremely happy with the results. Out of 108 high school bands from all over the country only 37 made semi-finals and we were one of them. Now marching band is over (thank goodness), but concert season starts but luckily no 6:30am practices in 30 degree weather for this - lol!

Congratulations to you for your slight weight loss, in spite of eating stadium food! And congratulations to your marching band daughters for their great showing at grand nationals!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    17/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    EX = 30 minutes of yoga
    Day = Still not terribly hungry. Got snacky at about 3 which is normal for me even when I've eaten all day! Decided to balance my days as BWE was making me achy and painful so yoga tonight if I don't fall asleep!

Yoga is a great supplement to body weight exercises!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday, November 17th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: some walking uptown to do errands, but not twenty minutes worth, so no.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/17:
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minute walk
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Last day to post a weight for November Week #2

Saturday weigh-ins:

@abowersgirl, @DoingItForMySon, @kc9agz, @RinsenRepeat and @rawrxamberx

Missing weigh-ins:

@melissan84, @khadl07, @mickey10111, @laurencoleman_807 and @Reanna143

Lose or gain or stay the same....no judgement here!!

I tried to post yesterday. I guess it didnt save?
    Nov. Second week
    Previous week: 298.8
    This week: 298.6
    Difficult week!! Sinus infection and trying to not comfort food eat.
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username: RinsenRepeat
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 79.0kg
    Todays Weight: 80.5kg

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- 3 days light calisthenics

Even though my weight increased slightly, I dont see it as a negative.
    I will stick to plan. and continue. This week I should see a reduction again.

Well done on everyone's success in the past week. Awesome work!

• kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Tracked and under
    Gym this am—bike, Pound class, more bike since I don’t like the next class, then Zumba. 2 1/2 hours and not too much food today may show up well on the scale tomorrow...
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Last day to post a weight for November Week #2

Saturday weigh-ins:

@abowersgirl, @DoingItForMySon, @kc9agz, @RinsenRepeat and @rawrxamberx

Missing weigh-ins:

@melissan84, @khadl07, @mickey10111, @laurencoleman_807 and @Reanna143

Lose or gain or stay the same....no judgement here!!

I tried to post yesterday. I guess it didnt save?
    Nov. Second week
    Previous week: 298.8
    This week: 298.6
    Difficult week!! Sinus infection and trying to not comfort food eat.

Sorry to hear that you have been ill. The good news is that you lost a tiny bit, as opposed to gaining while searching out comfort food. Good for you! Hope you feel better soon.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: RinsenRepeat
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 79.0kg
    Todays Weight: 80.5kg

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- 3 days light calisthenics

Even though my weight increased slightly, I dont see it as a negative.
    I will stick to plan. and continue. This week I should see a reduction again.

Well done on everyone's success in the past week. Awesome work!

Yes, don't dwell on last week's little up, focus on this week's down! You got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, November Week #2 is in the books (well, not officially yet) but it was not a great week for us. It was basically a break even week. This is where we need to pause and take stock. What did we do so well the first week to be successful, and what changed in the second week? Often while trying to lose weight, one is gung-ho that first week of dieting. But then by the second week, it sinks in that this is for the long haul, not just a week, and our enthusiasm wanes. We realize it is going to require a lot of hard work. This is where we need to make sure we have the right mindset, one that we can take it one day at a time, or even one meal at a time. We need to have a plan that is sustainable.

That being said, this week coming up does involve Thanksgiving for many of you. Make sure you have a clear and concise plan going in of what you intend to do. Even if that plan is to throw caution to the wind and indulge without guilt for one day, that is your plan. Just make sure you can live with it the next day...if you feel guilty, then your plan failed!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    For the Friday and Saturday weigh-in people:

If you would like to weigh in Thursday instead this week, before Thanksgiving dinner, I will give you that option. Then you will have a good week to undo any damage before it hits the spreadsheet. If you want to keep your normal day and face the scale head on, then that is your prerogative.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options

If you would like to weigh in Thursday instead this week, before Thanksgiving dinner, I will give you that option. Then you will have a good week to undo any damage before it hits the spreadsheet. If you want to keep your normal day and face the scale head on, then that is your prerogative.

So you’re saying I don’t need to sneakily weigh in Thursday morning to avoid the 10 pound fluctuation from a “who cares” day? Fantastic! :smiley:

And my guilt free plan for thanksgiving is to eat whatever I want until full. Not to the point of having to unbutton my pants. Then I will have dessert, then have my head explode from the sweetness, then get back on track on Friday. After recovering from the food hangover, of course :wink:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »

So you’re saying I don’t need to sneakily weigh in Thursday morning to avoid the 10 pound fluctuation from a “who cares” day? Fantastic! :smiley:

And my guilt free plan for thanksgiving is to eat whatever I want until full. Not to the point of having to unbutton my pants. Then I will have dessert, then have my head explode from the sweetness, then get back on track on Friday. After recovering from the food hangover, of course :wink:

Sounds like an excellent plan, and one that I usually try to follow myself!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    18/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    EX = ~30 minutes swimming, shopping and general weekend stuff :smiley:
    Day = Forgot all about breakfast and I don't want to get back into that routine again. Managed to get loads of veg in today which makes me happy (because I get to eat loads!)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 3238
    Water: 88oz
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes - legs bums and tums
    Too little protein today but have prepped and planned for the week with more protein to keep me full (it really helps stop me snacking)
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Hello, totally didn’t get to post this week. I’m sorry! If you don’t mind carrying over last weeks weight that would be great. Thank you!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I'm back !!!!!
    I am missing the warm weather already 😞
    Back at it. I havent weighed myself yet to know the damage .
    Sunday Mini challenge Y to calories,logging and exercise today
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1. username cissy92
      1. week 3
        1. weigh in day sunday
          1. previous weight 196.6
            1. todays weight 195.2
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, November 18, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes on the bike / 30 minutes strength training. I am so sore right now!
This discussion has been closed.