TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It’s tough to be excited about weigh ins when I can’t seem to get under 158. YET. 158.2
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    November 20th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water jogged for 2hrs and 30mins of swimming
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/20/18
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minutes treadmill
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 19

60min yoga & meditation
    20 min weight training
    Steps: 4870
    Water: 88oz
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 15 minutes at high intensity on the bike / 10 minutes on the prowler sled - super short workout for me, but I did get some pretty good intensity. Running around like crazy today. Going to try and get my workout in early morning on thanksgiving
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Nov 20

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no

My aunt passed away yesterday morning and I spent the whole day emotional eating. I did manage to go to volleyball, try to escape for a minute and hit some balls but it is going to be a rough week for me. I don't know if I will want to skip this weeks weigh in and carry over last week's yet. The viewing and funeral will be within the next couple of days and because I am super emotional my eating has followed. I think I am just shooting for matienence this week, not really worrying about my weight
  • mikea2g
    Options
    Nov 20

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no

My aunt passed away yesterday morning and I spent the whole day emotional eating. I did manage to go to volleyball, try to escape for a minute and hit some balls but it is going to be a rough week for me. I don't know if I will want to skip this weeks weigh in and carry over last week's yet. The viewing and funeral will be within the next couple of days and because I am super emotional my eating has followed. I think I am just shooting for matienence this week, not really worrying about my weight

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. My mom passed away last thanksgiving. It is very difficult to do anything in a time like this. Love and prayers with you.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Previous week 249.6
    Week 3 248.2
    Happy about this, esp during this Turkey holiday ;)
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt. I hope you can spend time with family and friends to support each other during this difficult time.
  • cossmoss15
    Options
    Well after another disasterious weekend I am trying hard to stay on track.

Sunday: was a big NO

Monday, November 19th
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (2 hour walk)
    Steps: 16,283

Tuesday, November 20th
    Calories; Yes
    Exercise: Yes ( 55 minutes spinning, 60 minutes yoga)
    Steps: 8,947
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    November 21st
    Water jogged for 2hrs and 30mins of swimming
    I ate back more of my calories today
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/21/18:
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 minutes treadmill 80 minutes stationary bike
  • mikea2g
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 259
    Today's Weight: 258.4

Well, not exactly sure what’s happening. According to all forums it could be my change to heavy lifting instead of cardio first. Water retention and all that. I’ve stuck to my 1000 calorie /day deficit, exercised a lot, logged religiously, drink over a gallon of water a day, mostly get enough sleep. It is a loss and a downward trend, just a little frustrating to see the number change so little sometimes.

I think I was really looking forward to a bigger number loss as I’m visiting family today and totally wanted to brag. Oh well, maybe I’ll get that magical “woosh” next week. :)
  • mikea2g
    Options
    Happy thanksgiving to those celebrating today!

Enjoy yourself and don’t beat yourself up for eating not on diet plan today. Just make sure you get back to it tomorrow!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Nov 20

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no

Oh, Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Of course you have been emotional eating, and losing weight is the farthest thing from your mind right now. (I'll transfer your weight over, and if you want to submit a weight on Saturday then I can change it). I hope you can find some support and comfort from your other family members who are grieving just like you. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Previous week 249.6
    Week 3 248.2
    Happy about this, esp during this Turkey holiday ;)

Absolutely you should be happy! Even though you don't WANT to gain it back during Turkey Week, it is nice to have given yourself that little cushion!
  • cossmoss15
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: cossmoss15
    Previous Week's weight: 131.8
    Today's weight: 129.8

Mini Challenge
    Wednesday, November 21st
    Calories; Yes
    Exercise: Yes ( 60 minutes circuit training)
    Steps: 7,582

• HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: cossmoss15
    Previous Week's weight: 131.8
    Today's weight: 129.8

Mini Challenge
    Wednesday, November 21st
    Calories; Yes
    Exercise: Yes ( 60 minutes circuit training)
    Steps: 7,582

Wow! You weigh next to nothing (at least in my books!) and you were still able to lose two pounds! Very well done!! I guess your weekend didn't do as much damage as you thought!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    20/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    EX = BWE + Running around collecting and organising auction lots for Christmas
    Day = Well under tonight and had a small well balanced evening meal with no snacks afterwards!! Mega proud! I have been super busy though which helps :smiley:

Yes, being busy really does help with weight loss, I find. Too busy to eat what you shouldn't, especially mindlessly, and too busy to realize how hungry you are because you are eating at a deficit!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, November 20, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 35 minutes on the bike / 30 minutes of upper body strength training. Feeling the good sore in my chest tonight.

Spent 20 minutes looking at old photos today. Found some from 18 years ago when I weighed 220. I always held it to some high standard of me at my perfect shape. I have to admit, I think I can do better this time around. Definitely going for more muscle :wink: Also noticed that im currently the fittest I’ve been since I met my wife almost 10 years ago. For the first time in a VERY long time, looking at old photos didn’t leave me feeling down on myself. Yay!

What a great NSV...to realize you are fitter than you have been in ten years and to find the positives in old photos instead of focusing on the negatives....to see the potential you hold, instead of the ways that you may have failed in the past.
This discussion has been closed.