Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Yummy dinner, I <3 ve veggies. I should try the fiber one brownies...if it tastes good it would be a good 'real dessert' replacement.
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Friday, 16 November 2018
    Official Weigh in Day

bbn43aj6euy1.png

• tlblanks1
    Kat, I really like the Fiber one brownies and bars. They fill that craving for sweets with minimal calories and some good fiber.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Bye Bye 170's......way to go Tracey!!!! You have done AWESOME this week!!!!
    I love the fiber one bars/brownies they take away the sweet craving for me for sure.....
  • tlblanks1
    Thanks Donna, I really had no problems this week and the weight loss was Amaaazing. I know I won't have big loss weeks like this that often, but if I can manage at least a 2-3 pound loss each week, I will be happy, but the more the merrier.
  • tlblanks1
    wmuv2r0lqiwg.png

Friday 16 November 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 7:00pm

oocwk0ybs7mt.jpg
    Salad, Lasagna stuffed Chicken Breast, cashews, fiber one brownie

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Nice, Tracey!
  • tlblanks1
    Thank you Joe!
  • tlblanks1
    gk05jwxewa7p.png

Saturday 17 November 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 4:45pm

ji8lemucx7pi.jpg
    KFC 2 waffles, 3 pc original chicken, cole slaw, and ACV water

• katjustkat
    Wow Tracey....Terrrrrrrrrrific loss! Holy cow, so rewarding! Wooooooo Hoooooo Yayyyyyyyyyy!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Way to go!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    OMG just saw the ad for the KFC chick/waffles....how were they?? They are calling my name...…

AWESOME results!!!!!
  • tlblanks1
    The waffles were alright. They were sweet enough that they did not need any additional syrup. I may try the chicken/waffle sandwich, but I don't think I will get the plain waffles again. I would rather just buy the chicken and make my own waffles.
  • volgirl1322
    yeah KFC knows how to make chicken.....wasn't sure about waffles, but I guess in a pinch they would do......I like too much Nashville hot chicken anyway......and one place makes the best with waffles
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Keep up the good work! Love your meal photos :)
  • tlblanks1
    I wish I could say that I was able to do well over the Thanksgiving holiday, but I consumed waaaaay too much food on both Thursday and Friday and gained back all I had lost since my reboot. I am back on track now and hope to get back to losing. I weighed in at 174.9 this morning.

I am going to just do plain OMAD with maybe one water fast day during the week. I will prevail.
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Tracey,

I totally am with you...….You can do this!!
  • katjustkat
    I l <3 ve plain omad....so much easier to just go with whatever unpredictability comes up. Don't worry Tracey two days of holiday eating will be gone in a snap. I'm trying hard to not make this next month NOT a month long eat fest...next celebration on the 25th and I'll be ready :)
  • tlblanks1
    Ended up getting down a little less than a pound this week. Today's weigh in 174.0.
  • volgirl1322
    That is great news Tracey!!!!!