Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    I am in my last 24 hours of a 72 hour fast. I am now doing a 72 hour fast once a month. the First Sun-Wed of each month. This is more for spiritual purposes than for weight loss, but it will also provide great health and weight loss benefits.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hugs Tracey <3 Ive been eating way too much since Thanksgiving and need to start having more OMAD's. We got this!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW that is impressive.....good luck!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    That's amazing! Good luck!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hello all! It has been a while. I have been keeping up with your posts, but have been quiet on my front. The past few months have been sort of off for me. I have been switching things up trying to change what I eat (low carb and such) and things just have not worked out so I am going back and sticking to what I know works. OMAD and just restricting my meal times and not what I eat. I am still going to do my monthly 3 day fast. My weekly schedule will be as follows.

k5hsjk3ssp78.png

I am on Day 3 of my monthly 3 day fast so I will post my weight tomorrow morning. I really do hate that I am having to lose the weight again, but I will do it and will stay the course through maintenance. My doctor was not pleased with my weight gain so I want to have some good losses when I see him again in April. I will see what I weigh tomorrow and then set my April goal accordingly.

On a brighter note, I had my lipids tested on Jan 22 and my cholesterol levels are all now in the normal range. My doctor was threatening to put me on Statins if I didn't get it down so he will be pleased with that when I see him in April.

In keeping up with your posts, you all are doing great and the support you give each other is totally awesome.

To our success,

Tracey
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey so glad you are back <3 Love you new profile pic can totally tell a difference in your face ---you know how to be successful and you have been an inspiration for me, no doubt you will hit whatever goals you set!!!! I am looking forward to cheering you on!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Donna, I am going through my first journal again and noticed how I would do good and then sabotage myself and it took me 7 months to lose 24 pounds. I am now near the same starting weight of 174 pounds and am making my first goal to get back to 150 pounds. I think after my 3 day fast that I am on, my weight tomorrow should be between 170-172. So I am starting again and this time without the sabotage. I have changed my plan already and this is the one I am sticking with. This change will help with the weight loss, maintaining my cholesterol levels, and I believe overall health. No exceptions (except maybe for major holidays and special occasions). The exception will only be on vegetarian days or swapping out my fast day. All eating days will be OMAD no matter what.

a8pgdytk33tu.png
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Tracey I like your new plan. Your starting weight is very similar to where I am and also where @mistymeadows2005 is so we three sisters can get to our goals......We are all so close now and we can be unstoppable!!!!! I am so ready to see the 150s and that is my mini goal right now as well. I am so glad you are back!!!

D
  • LadyBlanks
    Let's do this!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    :)<3 I'm so happy that you are back!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Welcome back! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    Hello All,

Today's post 3 day (80 hr) fast weight 170.7

The fast went well, I ended the fast this morning with my meal for the day: a chocolate Kale Shake at 6:30. I then got breakfast at the cafeteria at 7:30. Picture below.

5uiy24joxt4a.png

vegetable egg and cheese scramble wrapped in Lavash Bread and fruit cup (strawberries, pineapple, and honey dew melon)

Tomorrow will be a lunch meal, and Saturday will be a dinner meal and then I will be on track of continued OMAD dinner meals until next month's 3 day fast when I do the BLD meal rotation again.

I will have an official weigh in tomorrow morning and then will do Friday official weigh in posts to share my progress.
  • volgirl1322
    Awesome!!!!! So glad you are back and that egg wrap looks delicious!!! Great weight loss!!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    I have opted for a second meal today for a 6 hour eating window. Since I am coming off of an 80 hour fast, I figured I needed more calories than my 534 calorie breakfast meal provided. I am having a salad now and this will conclude my eating for the day. I will have my next meal at noon tomorrow.

rzymaf11e654.png
    Salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, sunflower seeds, banana peppers, cheese, diced egg, and ranch dressing. I am also having coffee with butter, HWC, and MCT oil powder

Total calories consumed for the day per MFP 1,180. But I wasn't able to eat the whole salad.
  • volgirl1322
    Looks yummy.....yeah after 80 hours you probably needed more calories for sure!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    SO GLAD to see you back Tracey! We all go through those times when things don't line up but the important thing is that you're back on track! As cheesy as it is, it really IS the amount of times you get back up, not the amount of times you fall :)

I SECOND that you should join our muskateering! I should be around 174 tomorrow and so should Donna! Now if we can get Sarah back on board, we'd be a 4some! LOL

Keep it up babe, and if you're feeling like falling off the wagon, send us a message, we're happy to help :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you Steph. I would be delighted to join You and Donna on our quest to 150 pounds. I have learned a lot from my maintenance debacle and am ready to reclaim and maintain. Thank you so much for your support.
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Friday Everyone.

Today's official weigh in: 169.6

I did get hungry yesterday evening but I chewed some sugar free gum and stayed the course.

I was thinking about starting a new thread for my time in the 160's to chronicle independently each 10 pounds of weight loss. It took me about 2.5 months to work through the 160's my first time around and I am hoping to not have it take that long this time.

What are your thoughts?
  • volgirl1322
    OMG you are out of the 170s so HAPPY HAPPY for you!!!! Way to go.....you totally know what works and you stayed committed and got there.....I am so proud of you!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Donna, The key for me is to be consistent and to stay on course no matter what.