TEAM: The Slimsons (November)

Options

Replies

• kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Hey all, I fell of the wagon:( sorry that I have been mia. Not sure if I am still on this team or if I need to resign up.

@kearyandjessy I'm glad you're back, this is the last week of November and I can add you back for December, but I'll need a starting weight and weigh in day, and feel free to hang out with us for the rest of November and post!

Thanks. I will weigh in on Tuesdays
    Starting weight 304.4
    That is today's weight. Let me know if you need me to weight myself next week or if this week works.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Mon November 26)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes)
    Exercise: Yes, walk 20 minutes
    Goals/Day/Comments: this weekend had been crazy. Work was so busy. Since I had a very sensible Thanksgiving meal (roasted cauliflower and mushroom Zuppa Toscana which was only 278 calories a serving, salad and bread. My mom and I are not into the tradition.), I didn't go over my calories and I wanted to treat myself a different way. I wanted my Chick fila spicy sandwich with fries and my diet lemonade. I wanted a treat. I built my calories in and had it Saturday. It was great! I think my plateau is over! I am loosing! So happy!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    Hey all, I fell of the wagon:( sorry that I have been mia. Not sure if I am still on this team or if I need to resign up.

@kearyandjessy I'm glad you're back, this is the last week of November and I can add you back for December, but I'll need a starting weight and weigh in day, and feel free to hang out with us for the rest of November and post!

Thanks. I will weigh in on Tuesdays
    Starting weight 304.4
    That is today's weight. Let me know if you need me to weight myself next week or if this week works.

@kearyandjessy I got it, that's perfect, thanks!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @gjaholy33 I'm really proud of you! You're doing such a great job, sticking with it, and even through Thanksgiving! Awesome job!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: CindyJNC1963

Week: November Week 4

PW =(250.7)
    CW=(249.5)

Total loss for November: 11.5 lbs

I seem to be a little stuck at 249 but that's ok....I fully expected plateau points coming into this thing. I see my primary care doctor tomorrow for the first time in a year. She has been bugging me to lose weight for awhile now. I'm interested to see what my labs show now that I'm eating a low fat/low sugar diet.
    @CindyJNC1963 Plateaus are a normal part of the process and it can be because our bodies have adapted to the current conditions, calories, exercise etc and changing those target numbers can help, and also adding in different activity can help.
    If you haven't adjusted your macros/caloric intake since you've lost a significant amount (and congrats on that btw), my suggestion is to start there and look at what you're eating, it may be time to adjust that, as we lose weight, our bodies need less food to survive/maintain so in turn to lose, we need less.
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post mon

Track no
    Calories ok maybe a little over
    Exercise long dog walk

Must get back tracking 😔
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Username: CindyJNC1963

Week: November Week 4

PW =(250.7)
    CW=(249.5)

Total loss for November: 11.5 lbs

I seem to be a little stuck at 249 but that's ok....I fully expected plateau points coming into this thing. I see my primary care doctor tomorrow for the first time in a year. She has been bugging me to lose weight for awhile now. I'm interested to see what my labs show now that I'm eating a low fat/low sugar diet.
    @CindyJNC1963 Plateaus are a normal part of the process and it can be because our bodies have adapted to the current conditions, calories, exercise etc and changing those target numbers can help, and also adding in different activity can help.
    If you haven't adjusted your macros/caloric intake since you've lost a significant amount (and congrats on that btw), my suggestion is to start there and look at what you're eating, it may be time to adjust that, as we lose weight, our bodies need less food to survive/maintain so in turn to lose, we need less.

I don't think calories are the problem ...... I am almost always way under the 1350 calories per day that my weight loss dr. recommended. I rarely ever eat back my exercise calories. I think my big problem is fiber and I just ordered a fiber supplement to help with that. I do see the fitness expert next week so I will probably start some new exercises
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday, November 26

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Arc trainer

Comments: Too busy to eat and ended up OMAD, but not planned. Probably a good thing as tomorrow is my bday and will most likely eat cake!! :#:#:#

:)<3<3 HAPPY MONDAY ALL--- you are killing it!!! <3<3:)
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 26 Nov

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Gonna have to lose weight by adjusting my diet since working out is not an option at this time. Still with the irregular heart rhythm. Meet with the Cardio docs tomorrow to adjust meds again. Can't even walk half a mile without a bad nose bleed, which is increasing every day from the blood thinners.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 26

Calories under goal: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes, long walk today plus housework (total of 6500 steps today)
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: within goal
    Exercise: 45 minutes of body pump

Hoping I can still reach goal by Friday (4 pounds in Nov)!!! Then if I can lose 5 in December, I’ll finally be down to pre pregnancy weight (and about 20 pounds from goal weight)!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise:Yes, 41 mins weight training, 21 mins elliptical

• cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Monday, November 26

Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes, barely
    exercise. Just stretches

Went a little overboard today, but still within calories. Whew!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Correction !! I just went over my calories by 150 after my report above! Been a rough week!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise:Yes, weight training, core circuit, and elliptical
  • AB0215
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Correction !! I just went over my calories by 150 after my report above! Been a rough week!

@cmteach4 I'm finding that I was so careful for so long during competition prep that right now I'm finding it really hard to get that groove back. I don't necessarily need to lose more weight right now, other than I'm ready to finally get rid of that belly (the last part I want to get rid of) and that's hurting my motivation so much. I really need to have a better plan and a reason for doing it so I stay on track, maybe you need the same. I actually made a Healthy Wage (something I did last year to help my motivation) and sadly, I've already made the bet, already lost the 30 lbs I set out to and I'm not supposed to be done with that until end of January so now I'm finding myself in the boat of not wanting to work so hard and that's not really a good place for me to be.
    Maybe it's time for us to both think about why we started doing this in the first place and get back into it. We CAN do this!
This discussion has been closed.