Replies

• gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min cardio
    Goals/day: 0/2/7. I'm going to use this to keep track of how many days a week I go over calories. My goal is only 1.

Username: gholderby1234
    Week: December Week 1
    PW: 204
    CW: 203

My name is Gwyn. Im a mom to a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. I am married to a farmer and we live in rural Oklahoma (my town population is 34). I started this challenge in October. I did well that fist month and then November I stayed about the same. I'm ready to work hard for December and start the new year off with a since of accomplishment.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    Good Grief! I completely forgot to post this yesterday...mea culpa.😔

WA_Teacher
    December Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 216.2
    Current Weight: 213.8

Very nice!

Thank you but I'm still up from Thanksgiving and I think most of that was a sodium/water drop.
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Daily Post: December 4th
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 35 min kettlebell workout
    Goal: Last night: 6 hours
    Today's water intake: 54 ounces
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/4
    Calories: under... finally
    Exercise: yes. 21k+ steps, 🏖☀️ (last day. On my way home 🙁)
    Goals/day: Go home and get back on schedule! 😬
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @MaryContrary1972 that was a great substitution you scored there!
    @Suezq72760 Good going with the duck and cover. I felt the candy room panic! You did well!
    @rekvar12 & @Honey5 very nice days for the both of you!
    @12774 Great goal! I feel you on the running too. There are SO many things that I would still do if I didn't hurt and weren't so fat :(
    @ashlee_hawkins811 Great goal too! It doesn't have to be anything major or fancy. A simple walk gets you back in the game and improves everything.
    @karent768 Make that your goal or reward. I would definitely take you rock wall climbing if I lived anywhere close. It is loads of fun!
    @Starshine15 very nice day! I would totally watch figure skating if you were an Olympic figure skater.
    @gholderby1234 Everyone is coming up with such wonderful goals today! You've got this! AND you had a Flab-U-Less weigh in today! Wow! You're in small town USA! Thank you for making America-America!
    @WA_Teacher a sodium drop still counts :)
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    @mram3582 You're right! I will jump from the pity train .🚂
  • mram3582
    Options
    @WA_Teacher good on water today and WAY more sleep than me!
    @lk2011 Way to jump back in the game whilst technically still on vacation! Really nice steppin' too!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @Starshine15 BINGO!! Gold star for you! You're the 1st! I made it also after the fact on G down also and the 1st row across
  • mram3582
    Options
    I'll put this back up on this page so you don't have to go searching for it. Next time I will use a better version of office so that I can put it in a format that mfp will accept and not have to make an image screen shot...sorry about that! :#n002coffz660.png
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post:12/04 Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under (finally got back to normal eating)
    Exercise: 4.2miles walk 70mins
    Daily goal: Remember to wind up "Tick, Tock". I'm late...tomorrow is already here!
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: December 4th
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 14k steps, 2 hours of rigorous cleaning
    Goal: I am trying to figure out out this net calorie thing. I have a Fitbit now and I have negative net calories every day I work. I have an active job where I am on my feet all day and my heart rate at some points would be in the fat burning zone. Today I was -420 calories net. I wish it would translate into more calories being burned. This week I am gaining weight a bit... female cycle stuff.
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    @mram3582 Wow! ...a double Bingo! Here's a star AND a 'way to go' for you!
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week. If money or physical ailments weren't an obstacle, what physical activity/sport would be your personal favorite?
    I would love to ski dive, always wanted to try this- prob too chicken to do it now ha ha ha
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Dec 6
    Track- yes
    Calories under - yes/no into exercise calories
    exercise- yes
    Goals: log food- yes, eat low carb - yes, drink 1 bottle of water (24 ounces) while at work - no
    Same goals for today (Wed Dec 7)
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    @RedStickdad Thanks for your encouraging words! Hope you have a day that meets your goals!
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daily Dec 4
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes walking 6 miles
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week. If I was in good shape I would like to hike the Appalachian trail. I have wanted to do that since i saw it in a Nations Geographic...
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week. If money or physical ailments weren't an obstacle, what physical activity/sport would be your personal favorite?

I love watching hockey, so if there were no obstacles, I would love to play ice hockey!

• mram3582
    Options
    @kazunomiya If you already listed yourself as active in the mfp profile and you're counting fitbit steps at work, then you might be getting a skewed extra count of calories burned. (If I just read your problem right? That is what is sounds like you have done) If so, my suggestion would be to set your activity level to sedentary and just use the fitbit calorie count while at work to get a more accurate level of calories burned.
    @quansc Buried it! Good job!
    @JCoolaide I went skydiving with my brother a few years back and it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. Plus, your 1st couple of jumps are tandem. You should do it. I recommend it!
    @RedStickdad I've actually wanted to do this too...I just can't afford to take 6-7months off of work. My parents live near the GA side AT trailhead so I do get to hike the trail some. My favorite area is from Ellijay through Neal's Gap. I get to hike that quite often.
    @RisingAboveIt Get a good dentist an orthodontists....all the Pro's are missing their teeth :#
This discussion has been closed.