TEAM: Flab-U-Less (December)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Mitten Tree Day! Yes, it's Mitten Tree Day. Mitten Tree Day was likely created by a grade school teacher. It's the perfect grade school craft project or story hour. And, the timing of this holiday in early December is perfect.

And that makes Bingo! :smiley: Although I really think Flabo was a great idea. LOL
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    eminater
    username
    December Week 1
    PW: unknown
    CW: 202.4 lbs

• RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Username: Redstickdad
    Week: December Week 1
    PW: 361.2
    CW: 356
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @Suezq72760 Great BINGO! I really did think about Flabo, and I smiled and chuckled and then I just couldn't. I DO think I will call it FLABO next time though B)
    @eminater Great thanks!
    @RedStickdad Another whoosh loss! Super!
    @RisingAboveIt very nice day!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @quansc really nice drop! Go you!
    @ghy5 nice day! WTG on BINGO! Your husband should be appreciative of your frozen fingers <3
    @Starshine15 I hope that you feel better soon!
  • MaryContrary1972
    MaryContrary1972 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:Thurs Dec 6th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over 600
    Exercise: none again :(
    Goal : Managed to get out of bed and drink water - yeah!
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Here is my daily post

Track: yes
    Calories: under including exercise
    Exercise: yes, walked 8km in all
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi team. I need some help with ideas please! It is super hot here today and with the house already hot from yesterday + baby waking me up I slept terribly. It isn’t even 9am and I feel wrecked. I won’t be leaving the house as it’s too hot for the baby (and me!) so my goal today is to drink lots of water but struggling to come up with some more goals.
    We have an elliptical step machine so will try get on that today but 38deg (100.4) + not much sleep.... I don’t know how long I will last!
    Ideas for achievable goals?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    Daily post December 6
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Weigh in tomorrow: fingers crossed
  • Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track- yes
    Calories under - no
    exercise- yes
    Goals: log food- yes, eat low carb - yes, drink 1 bottle of water (24 ounces) while at work - no (only half)
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday, Dec. 6th
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: No. Did not do seated yoga. The pulled muscle is more like a strain. I heated my back. Does that count?
    Daily goal - for tomorrow. I will try the seated yoga again.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Dec/6th
    Track..Yes. Today is my 2300 days of logging.
    Cal...Yes
    Exercise...Yes..Elliptical x10 mins and recumbent bicycle.x20mins
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes- 24 min hip hop abs, 5 min aerobics
    Goals/Day: Although I was under on calories, I was way over on sugar and almost over on carbs. Did manage to exercise though, so I am happy about that :).
  • mram3582
    Options
    @MaryContrary1972 & @Starshine15 both of you just need to get better! I hope that it happens soon for the both of you.
    @Suezq72760 @Honey5 @12774 great day all the way around!
    @JCoolaide great job getting in 2 out of 3 of your goals. Would flavored water help you drink more?
    @karent768 I live in a relatively hot climate too (although it is winter here) We get well into the 40's. I would focus on staying within calories, drinking water, and trying to get sleep. When it is hot here, I take a shower and gradually turn the water all the way down to cold right before bedtime and that tends to help me sleep a little better. The good news is: you don't really need exercise to lose weight. You just have to eat less. Exercise is to keep you from having a heart attack while your body is in shock from a deficit. :)
  • mram3582
    Options
    @Suezq72760 I was half asleep when I was reading about mitten tree day. I get it now. The trees that you make out of your hand silhouette. Ha! Neato! Now we all know a cool little trivia piece.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/06 Thursday (I think...what day is it? Week? Month?)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 4.2miles walk 70mins
    Daily Goal: Escape the room! I might think about getting out of bed tomorrow....maybe at least to pee ;)
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @mram3582 you are right. I don’t need to exercise today so watching my food and upping my water intake. The plus side is my baby is probably about 7 kg by now so playing games lifting him up which he loves and it’s working my arms out Win/Win! 😁
  • mram3582
    Options
    Yippee! I just got switched from night shift to day shift for a month or so for annual training. I don't know when I am going to get my exercise in now it is a 7am-7pm shift now....I have to pretend I am alive and not the walking dead zombie that I feel like right now. You really don't want your 911 dispatch to be sleepy!
This discussion has been closed.