Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Great will power D. I give into stress I believe...like I don't make myself important in those moments and give into what is going on around me. I have to work on holding onto my personal priorities.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    This WOE really teaches you about will power, and about how to just say not now......Not no, but just not now....I love that about it....And the longer you practice that, the easier it gets....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Nice job sticking to plan during Thanksgiving :)
  • I second that! Its hard when we have celebrations and family affairs.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    So true, its hard when we are having a celebration. Christmas is just around the corner and I hope that I won't fall off the wagon again...lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Nice work Donna! I'm right about your size! I'm not weighing until after the 1st of the year, and then it's full speed ahead! Still OMADing in the meantime, but since we're close to the same size, let's keep each other accountable! :)
  • volgirl1322
    For sure.....I have been on track but not as strict as I need to be, and now with the holidays I am not going to beat myself up.....I am still OMADing during the week for the most part....
    Yes --would love to be an accountability partner with you :)

I am between 179-181 right now......I want to be at 145 and will get there in 2019 for sure!

Glad you are back......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you! Glad to be back! I'll report where I'm at near the 1st :) I'm hoping to be right around there (should be - I'm being very very strict unless it's holiday related LOL). My goal is 140-150 so I'm right there with ya! Let's rock it, lady!
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry haven't updated my thread in a while......I am back on the OMAD wagon full-steam. Last Friday I was at 184 so looking forward to what this Friday will bring. I did a 36 hour fast until last night so I know that helped!

Stay strong friends!!!

D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Do you have a Friday goal?! I'm right there with ya babe!
  • volgirl1322
    I want to be at 181 on Friday.....totally doable :) for both of us!!!
  • volgirl1322
    I took a sneak peak at the scale this morning and I was down to 182.5 so since restarting (at 184) I have lost 1.5lbs this week......hoping for 181 or less tomorrow the official weigh in day!

I forgot how easy this was :smiley:
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2019
    YEAH BUDDY! Even getting to 182 is a 2 pound loss for the week which is AWESOME! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Official weigh in this morning....I was at 182 even so a 2lb loss for the week....was hoping for 181 but didn't quiet make it (dang red wine x2) oh well....I am back on track......New goal for next week is 179...….

• mistymeadows2005
    Official weigh in this morning....I was at 182 even so a 2lb loss for the week....was hoping for 181 but didn't quiet make it (dang red wine x2) oh well....I am back on track......New goal for next week is 179...….

Still excellent! 2 pounds a week is fantastic! Nice work babe!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yay for a 2 pound loss!!! :)
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    2 pound loss is still great! I'm in the same boat. We've got this!
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends :)

Did a mid-week weigh in this morning and was so happy I did.....I was at 180.6 WOOHOO.....I was hoping for a loss but not really expecting a 2 lb loss since last week....totally claiming it and feeling super pumped to be at 179 or LOWER on Friday....

Stay the course….it works!

D
  • mistymeadows2005

Did a mid-week weigh in this morning and was so happy I did.....I was at 180.6 WOOHOO.....I was hoping for a loss but not really expecting a 2 lb loss since last week....totally claiming it and feeling super pumped to be at 179 or LOWER on Friday....

D

NICE WORK DARLING!!!! You'll hit 179 for sure! I'm weighing in a bit so I'll channel your good luck and light vibes! :)
  • mistymeadows2005

D

NICE WORK DARLING!!!! You'll hit 179 for sure! I'm weighing in a bit so I'll channel your good luck and light vibes! :)

Thank you for your luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk <3

#TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork