Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 773 Member
    Time for an evening check in.

I ate over calories today. Drinking was good but I had to push myself to get in my steps and did the last 2000 in the hour before midnight.

Tomorrow is another day.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    @steplaj - The drink til you shrink sounds like a great mantra - I just now need to put it into action. Thanks to @melissafeagins for the idea of alternating other drinks with water and to @rheaj1991 for the big water bottle idea. These are all great ideas to try.

I didn't get around to posting about my day yesterday.....wasn't doing too badly food wise until I noticed some left over Christmas biscuits and thought I would have one, or two...well actually the rest of them! I don't really know why I ate them, as I didn't feel any better for eating them, just felt a bit guilty for giving into temptation. However, they are gone now, so I can't try to ignore them today! I did 22,170 steps yesterday which is pretty good, and managed to up my water intake slightly. Apart from the biscuits, my food choices weren't too bad! I'm back to work next week, so it will be good to get back into routine, although I know my colleagues will be bringing in their Christmas 'spoils', which I will need to swerve away from!

Breakfast today was on track with an alternation of water and tea. Out for lunch today with some ex-colleagues. I have been slightly concerned about this - as the menu looks amazing and the temptation is to go for big courses. But, I've looked at the menu again and will go for the high protein, low carbohydrate options, so I don't feel I will be missing out - I will embrace the salad, whilst everyone is indulging! :) - thanks @RubyRed427! I think I will also order a jug of water and see how much I can drink - rather than opting for glasses of wine. My dinner is already planned, so hopefully I won't go too far off track.

@ShowKitten - hi! I'm new here, but Workout Warriors looks like a great place to be! :smiley:
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Happy Friday hope everyone had a great week!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Kelgen02
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW 229.0
    CW 228.8. (Side note i weighed in at 232.6 on Wednesday so I'll take it)
    @KelGen02
    POSTED
    WTG WELL DONE

Name: LiveLaughLove1969
    Week: Jan wk 1
    Day: Friday
    PW: 193
    CW: 190.4
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    POSTED
    WTG WELL DONE

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 773 Member
    Good morning!

Ugh I’m up 2 pounds since yesterday. Back to it today.
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Holnesp603
    Week 1
    Friday
    LW 185.6
    TW 186.8
    I'm ready to get it together!
  • Navydaddjtc
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
    A SPOT JUST OPEN UPPED ON THE STEP TEAM
    I NEED YOUR STEP COUNT FROM 12/30 TO PRESENT
    PLEASE POST HERE ON THIS THREAD
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest
    THANKS GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Holnesp603
    Week 1
    Friday
    LW 185.6
    TW 186.8
    I'm ready to get it together!

@holmesp603
    POSTED
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Good morning Warriors!!!

I stayed under calories yesterday, barely! I did really good with food but drank my calories. My back issue is continuing so I guess I felt like I was drinking to relax.

I have been monitoring my weight daily this past week. With this and logging EVERY SINGLE BITE that goes in my mouth - the weight has been dropping nicely. I’m sure a lot is Christmas fluff, but I am on pace for a comfortably green week!!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Happy Friday Team!
    I weighed in at 120.2 this morning. I haven't started exercising yet, so I'm sure that's water weight. I really need to get that into my schedule so I get back in the habit. Losing the weight won't help me if I'm losing LBM with it. :s:#

You guys are doing great!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member

molxfkzpzqw1.png

31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done: ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
    2nd done: ran 3 walked the rest
    3rd done: all walking
    4th done: chances are I will be working out since although I did walk yesterday, i took it as a regular routine rest day...i can't see myself not walking regardless.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Jan 3rd daily update:
    Yesterday I did amazing calorie wise....up until LNS got me. I see a good amount of people said the same thing. I thought I was regaining control but being only the third day back to routine, i think I was too confident in the "only one.." thought. I thought my cravings were diminishing but they are as strong as ever! I am going to have to stave away from certain foods..hopefully up until Easter and hopefully by then "just one..." will be just one. I was fine with this up until the holidays...but over 10 days of whatever I want has really done a number on my will power. My water was respectable but I can always do more and I walked over 4 miles throughout the day, my lowest so far this year (even if it is only the third day in 🤣)
This discussion has been closed.